Options

Robbie Williams - Destroying Take That twice?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _Venger_ wrote: »
    Robbie messes up everything he touches, the man has serious issues going on in his head.

p.s His solo music has been dire for about 10 years now.

I agree.
  • Options
    My Sweet LifeMy Sweet Life Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It has always been obvious. Robbie has spoken out against Jason several times for "taking Gary's side" when Robbie left and Jason made no secret of it in the documentary and no secret of the fact that he wasn't ecstatic about Robbie coming back into the band.

It was in the 1990's that Robbie and Jason had their "issues". But since the comeback Jason has said how he wanted Robbie back (I think he discusses it in LBDS), and Robbie has discussed his affection for Jason and the other TT members in his blog. I think people are adding 2 + 2 and getting 5.

I personally am not too concerned, TT always take a break after they tour, and I am looking forward to whatever they come up with next, whether as a four or five some.
  • Options
    TVScourgeTVScourge Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    So a two year break after every album, no-one bats an eyelid, but this time with Robbie in the lineup, everyone rages, wah wah wah, Robbie must die for ruining Take That AGAIN, they were better as a 4-piece, bitter childish fans, I hate Robbie his music is dire, he's so mental he should be committed and never let back out into society. Wah wah wah.

That's just most pro-4 piece Take That fans mindset is. However if the rift within the band is true, then the band are as bad the bitter fans. Everyone needs to grow the **** up. Never hold a grudge.

Besides, everyone has disagreements with other people. Doesn't mean Take That should force Robbie out. You wouldn't force your husband and wife out if you get into a big argument.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they shoudnt of ask him to comeback they were doing fine without him

I felt they were excelling with every album since he left myself.

Haven't liked their stuff since they took the washed-up one back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    busy_bee wrote: »
    So, he left the band once for his own selfish needs.... and now again he is rocking the boat and threatening the future of the band.

It was a very very bad decision to take him back! He only wanted it to help his flailing solo career.

Noooo Robbie was minted before take that took him back and now he is even more minted. The band have proved they can sell records without Robbie