Options

Does Riley ever play football?

mark e amark e a Posts: 2,261
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He rarely mentions it at all.

Furthermore given that he has a posh flat the size of Hollyoaks village how come he's dossing in Mitzee's rented flat or in Brendans house?

Comments

• Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daft, isn't it?

But he sure looks fine in just a towel;):D
  • Options
    PlantPlant Posts: 11,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He look a bit too fat to be a footballer. More like a rugby player.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought he quit
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jimthepig wrote: »
    I thought he quit

I thought they kicked him off the team for some reason
  • Options
    OminousGloryOminousGlory Posts: 5,019
    Forum Member
    Football season is over anyway.
  • Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i was thinking that as well
    also the nice flat he left to come and stay with his cousin
    maybe he quit
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was on temp leave (and now the seasons over, he'll resume in the new season) otherwise if I was him, i'd be saving that money up and getting a job.

And I assume he sold his massive house (off screen).
  • Options
    dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    the more important question is what the hell happened to seth where did riley leave him:L
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the more important question is what the hell happened to seth where did riley leave him:L

oh yeahh seth was living with riley
    i actually started to like seth after HO later
    maybe he went to live with his dad
  • Options
    Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    I thought they kicked him off the team for some reason

wasn't cos he couldn't cope after so much going on?

I just don't understand why he doesn't just live in that big house he bought and furnished all in day for when hime and Mercy were supposed to get married.

Surely a semi professional footballer can afford to rent, or even buy, a place of his own?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dare Devil wrote: »

I just don't understand why he doesn't just live in that big house he bought and furnished all in day for when hime and Mercy were supposed to get married.

Surely a semi professional footballer can afford to rent, or even buy, a place of his own?

oh yeah he had that fully furnished house,strange that he wouldnt live there
    and yes he should be able to.rent/own a house amd not be living with his cousin then trying to cramm.himself in lindsay house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    oh yeah he had that fully furnished house,strange that he wouldnt live there
    and yes he should be able to.rent/own a house amd not be living with his cousin then trying to cramm.himself in lindsay house.

But if he lived in the house, then he wouldn't be in the center of the village :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angellicx wrote: »
    But if he lived in the house, then he wouldn't be in the center of the village :o

true but he could still travel
    or buy a nice flat in the village
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    priscilla wrote: »
    true but he could still travel
    or buy a nice flat in the village

True. Just makes it easier story wise I guess :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was training today and he also has a huge flat somewhere as well as the big furnished house
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    He was training today and he also has a huge flat somewhere as well as the big furnished house

Did he train with a club or say he did or just go to the gym? Because before when the Costellos lived in the pub they woul always mention his training with the club.

Also, what huge flat! :eek:

(missed todays ep)
  • Options
    mark e amark e a Posts: 2,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when jacqui was trying to pursade him to go to the village and let mercedes see bobby. was a couple of months back
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dare Devil wrote: »

He was told to take some time off and get his head together, some months ago which is when he went back to HO.

The house was probably sold off screen and I expect Seth is still living in the flat in Leeds. HO really should have made it clearer what has happened to Seth instead of just writing him off as Seth could have visited anytime.

But yes he should have bought somewhere in/around HO if he wanted to make it fair to Mercedes by having Bobby around. HO don't really go in for continuity in plots though, do they.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 182
    Forum Member
    Pj brennan who plays doug reads or has heard about this thread, has tweeted this http://t.co/hI05enyo lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

With his dad & brother/sister I believe?