What shall I do?

Comments

• Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AnitaS wrote: »
    Have I got this right? Your friend's husband used to be your boyfriend? Are you sure you're not still harbouring some romantic feelings for him, hence your desire to create a divide in his marriage? They might have an open relationship for all you know, some people do.

Nooo he is fat and bald now ... my own husband is the love of my life.

I really must go now >>>>>>>>
  • AnitaSAnitaS Posts: 4,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leave them to it, it's not really any of your concern, unless they have children who will be hurt by their parents' behaviour. Even so, I would not be inclined to meddle, however good your friendship is with either of them.
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd enrol at my local college on a creative writing course.

New material needed because this is tired, old and done to death.
  • gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandora 9 wrote: »

rumbled......

have a lovely day, OP
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just had a brian wave! I will tell her that MY husband is having an affair and see what she advises me to do, I'll say "What would you do in my situation?" and see what she says.

are you referring to "Brian May.."

big hair

?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is not a yarn! Anyway I have to go because the traffic is busy at this time of day.

Don't add to this thread if you can't be constructive!

bbl ;)

ill be very constructive...

your thread is in very bad taste, creating fabricated tales about affairs and infidelity are really boring so ..

be a good little troll and close the door
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are you referring to "Brian May.."

big hair

?
    Are you suggesting Brian May's hair is not naturally curly?:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you suggesting Brian May's hair is not naturally curly?:eek:

im not suggesting anything :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

that really is over egging the pudding.......

why bother with my Take a Break i Pad app when i can read it all on DS....and no download times
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OP has had a very dramatic life if her other contributions to DS are to be believed ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    rumbled......

have a lovely day, OP

lol she was rumbled from the outset. it was the 'she's been married 3 times and goes after rich men' bit that gave it away.

must. try. harder.
  • kittleskittles Posts: 4,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time was when you had a decent class of troll on DS....

those were the days...
  • joijijoiji Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you were a true friend you would tell your friend about her husbands affair and also tell Janes husband,you never know it could result in an amicable swop. TELL THEM BOTH TODAY
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    The OP has had a very dramatic life if her other contributions to DS are to be believed ;)

Indeed, she is 23 with a 20 year old son:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John and Jane? The adulterous couple in question must be in their 40's or 50's, those names haven't been popular for decades. Or are they pseudonyms and John and Jane are really Darren and Karen?
  • jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just had a brian wave! I will tell her that MY husband is having an affair and see what she advises me to do, I'll say "What would you do in my situation?" and see what she says.

Well, telling you about it isn't going to be one of the options, is it?
    ..........btw I introduced him to my friend as a blind date he used to be my ex boyfriend

She'd accuse you of being jealous, and wanting him back.
    ........... he tells me that he loves this woman and he hasn't had sex with his wife for years and the relationship has become stale. ..............

So years ago he was your b/f, then you introduced him to this woman, and they eventually got married. But he hasn't had sex with her for years...

And you're only 23. How long ago were the other events? :D
  • elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    This woman has a bad reputation my friend said there are always lots of workmen at her house. Also she wear slutty clothes and my friend has seen her letting men in wearing a dressing gown.

Woman lets man in wearing her dressing gown:eek: I know people who spend their days in their pj's or less and they answer the door too. Maybe she is having her house done up that is why she has so many workman turning up at her house.
  • mourinhosmissusmourinhosmissus Posts: 5,593
    Forum Member
    This woman has a bad reputation my friend said there are always lots of workmen at her house. Also she wear slutty clothes and my friend has seen her letting men in wearing a dressing gown.

How many men were wearing this dressing gown?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elliecat wrote: »
    Woman lets man in wearing her dressing gown:eek: I know people who spend their days in their pj's or less and they answer the door too. Maybe she is having her house done up that is why she has so many workman turning up at her house.

I read that as the men were wearing dressing gowns:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many men were wearing this dressing gown?
    :D:D:D

Perhaps she runs a beauty salon for cross-dressers?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D

Perhaps she runs a beauty salon for cross-dressers?

that's it, John is not having an affair he is actually a cross dresser and he/sheJane is helping him as Jane is in fact a cross dresser.
    Somebody needs to let Pandora know before she opens the big black box:eek:;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I won't tell you what happened now because of all the insulting replies!

The end result is she is not speaking to me it seems she thought I was the other woman after spotting the text messages on John's phone.

Off to phone a friend >>>>>>>>>>
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    joiji wrote: »
    Indeed, she is 23 with a 20 year old son:eek:

I do have a 20 year old son and I never put my real birth date on a website like this one. Anyway my friend now knows the truth I had to tell her because she thought it was me. I have changed the names of the people concerned because I didn't want them identified.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    is this what the forums are now reduced to?

wake me up when its over

:sleep:

Hey.......... shakes arm......... hoy wake up. Its over! :D:D:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John will come home to his clothes in bin bags on the front door step because of his cheating ;)
This discussion has been closed.