What will be Sophie Webster next storyline?

Yaseen_HussainYaseen_Hussain Posts: 16
Forum Member
Was just wondering what next could they do to this character

Comments

• Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Leaving Weatherfield ;-)
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,799
    Forum Member
    Voluntary work for Christian Aid in the developing world. Syria or Somalia would be good, but it wouldn't have to be anywhere very dangerous as long as she stayed away for a few years.
  • Adrian_Ward1Adrian_Ward1 Posts: 13,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Become a cult member
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,866
    Forum Member
    Probably another relationship storyline as they seem the only storylines Sophie gets.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She'll probably go back to the homeless shelter she cared so much about for exactly 2 minutes, and find her next vulnerable victim to get her claws into.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »
    She'll probably go back to the homeless shelter she cared so much about for exactly 2 minutes, and find her next vulnerable victim to get her claws into.

It's weird, If a guy had done what she has done....Basically meet a homeless young girl while doing charity work, then taking them home to live with them within a couple of weeks and started a relationship with them. The guy would be portrayed as some sort of predator

Sophie doing it is meant to be some romantic thing
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another lesbian relationship.

And possibly
    with that blonde woman Dev wants, as apparently she will turn out to be a lesbian as well.
  • MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    She's getting as bad as Max from Eastenders. She needs new material to work with
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suggest 4 years at drama school; but that is just wishful thinking. I think she will go back to the shelter and prey on another vulnerable girl.
    Forum Member
    I wonder if she'll ever pack in that job at the corner shop :D
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another lesbian relationship.

And possibly
    with that blonde woman Dev wants, as apparently she will turn out to be a lesbian as well.

She's a little old for Sophie isn't she. She looks about 45.

I was thinking Sophie should turn straight.
  • cardiancardian Posts: 2,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    perhaps she could go and live with her sister.
  • Old Man 43Old Man 43 Posts: 6,214
    Forum Member
    She's a little old for Sophie isn't she. She looks about 45.

I was thinking Sophie should turn straight.

That won't happen.
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sian: Huge norks. Survived Sophie.
    Maddie: Smaller norks. Died whilst with Sophie.

I can't be the only one to notice this trend. Her next victim better have huge knockers for her own sake.
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adopting Maddie's brother?
  • craig_25craig_25 Posts: 2,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anything that allows her to stomp about the street insulting her neighbours and being a general busy body / pain in the arse?
  • JohnDoe14JohnDoe14 Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Something that Brooke Vincent won't care about (let's face it, it will probably be another relationship with a character brought in just for her) so the "actor" will only put in 50% and Sophie will come off as miserable and bored as usual and on par with half of the street's characters permanent mood.
  • House of JonesHouse of Jones Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    I suggest 4 years at drama school; but that is just wishful thinking. I think she will go back to the shelter and prey on another vulnerable girl.

Well 4 years would be a start, I suppose.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Trawling through skips for a new girlfriend
  • leleblahblahleleblahblah Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    Anerexia I would say
    Forum Member
    Anerexia I would say

That could be a good SL for her. Has there ever been an anorexic on a TV soap? There was one on The Archers, but I wonder how they could show an actor becoming dangerously thin on TV. On Corrie they'd have symptoms, diagnosis and cure done and dusted in a few weeks though, so wouldn't have that problem ^_^
  • Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Priya Sharma (Emmerdale) has/is recovering from anorexia
  • jackoljackol Posts: 7,887
    Forum Member
    Probably another relationship storyline as they seem the only storylines Sophie gets.

More sex pest action then
  • notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    If it was anyone else handling it but Stuart Blackburn I would have her go into deep depression about Maddie's death & attempt suicide (over a course of weeks, not a fortnight!!) I would then have maybe Emily have a heart to heart with her over her loss, someone who knows what it's like to lose their partner too young, and to encourage her Christian faith to help get her out of it!! Bit by bit she would come to see her life in a new light & would train as something in the caring profession, nurse, counsellor, carer, something like that!! One redeeming feature about Sophie is she does care about other people!!
    I also firmly believe if Broke Vincent was given something really big like this she is capable of rising to the occasion!! For way too long she's been drifting doing nothing for the fat paycheque she undoubtedly receives & it has been painfully obvious in her performances!!
    All this said, as long as SB is in charge the best she'll get is a couple of weeks with a long face then onto her next big lesbian relationship which will end after a year or so while she sits in the corner shop with a glum expression being rude to customers & passing judgement on everyone ad infinitum!!