Richard Madeley really is Alan Partridge

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,715
    Forum Member
    I stumble across this story at The Times and shudder. How can this buffoon move in such circles (I don't know whether I mean Blair or Madeley :confused: - which is worse)

but really, what a scary picture. No wonder the country is in a mess, but hey tax on grog hasn't changed much ! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,796
    Forum Member
    I stumble across this story at The Times and shudder. How can this buffoon move in such circles (I don't know whether I mean Blair or Madeley :confused: - which is worse)

but really, what a scary picture. No wonder the country is in a mess, but hey tax on grog hasn't changed much ! :D
    Luckily Gordon Brown is not as celeb obsessed as Blair.
    Forum Member
    Luckily Gordon Brown is not as celeb obsessed as Blair.

I think C5 should see if Tone would go on another series of The All Star Talent show. They had Lembit Opik playing the harmonica amongst it's treats last series.

Maybe Dickie and Tony could do some juggling together or a Sissy and Ada sketch ! :D I'm sure Madeley would be up for anything.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tone would love it. He's a complete media ****.

He's pals with everybody from Dick and Jude to Cliff Richard. :rolleyes: :D
    Forum Member
    I think C5 should see if Tone would go on another series of The All Star Talent show. They had Lembit Opik playing the harmonica amongst it's treats last series.

Maybe Dickie and Tony could do some juggling together or a Sissy and Ada sketch ! :D I'm sure Madeley would be up for anything.
    Tone does a skit with his guitar, perhaps R&J could accompany him on spoons and triangle.:D
    Forum Member
    ^ Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit .... I love it ! move over Chas and Dave ! the new kids have arrived on the scene ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd watch that - just to delight in seeing them make complete prats of themselves (yet again). :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love this thread! :D :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's good entertainment value, I'll give them that. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    It's good entertainment value, I'll give them that. :D

It is- it's always worth a giggle.

It's difficult which is better tbh- this thread or the 'Frizzle' thread!

Still - good work, chaps! Keep it up! :D:) :cool:
  • codacoda Posts: 5,337
    Forum Member
    I loved the item recently about the bedside table that turned into a shield and bat (for protection against midnight burglers).

Richard was getting very excited and said "Hey Judy, do you know why this is better than a baseball bat under the bed? Smaller, more flexibility!" (as he did a little demo). "Alright Richard, don't get carried away!" cried Judy as she was nearly about to be battered by Richard's over-enthusiasm. "It's alright Judy, I'm doing it for the guys!" nodding towards the camera.

Classic. And true.
    Forum Member
    coda wrote: »
    I loved the item recently about the bedside table that turned into a shield and bat (for protection against midnight burglers).

Richard was getting very excited and said "Hey Judy, do you know why this is better than a baseball bat under the bed? Smaller, more flexibility!" (as he did a little demo). "Alright Richard, don't get carried away!" cried Judy as she was nearly about to be battered by Richard's over-enthusiasm. "It's alright Judy, I'm doing it for the guys!" nodding towards the camera.

Classic. And true.
    I've seen RMs improvised weapons bit before. Poor old Jude she must have to play the stooge everytime he comes at her with a coffee table or standard lamp or something.
    I can see it all now "Come on Judy be a bit more agressive. Why don't you put these tights over your head look like a real robber"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen RMs improvised weapons bit before. Poor old Jude she must have to play the stooge everytime he comes at her with a coffee table or standard lamp or something.
    I can see it all now "Come on Judy be a bit more agressive. Why don't you put these tights over your head look like a real robber"

Thanks for that image! :eek: :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that image! :eek: :eek: :D
    Hey no problem.
    I'm watching an over excited Richard right now.
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Felt compelled to join in this thread when I spotted it (I ususally just lurk & post on DSBB) as Rich and Jude have lived just up the road from me since they moved to London and I've seen the kids grow up (they are actually v. nice). I just thought you'd like to know about Richard's 'caring' attitude towards Judy. When he buys booze in M & S Foodhall in Temple Fortune he usually jokes with the checkout girls, saying: "It's for Judy you know!"

However, I must admit that he's looking good for his age, especially when riding his bike or cruising in his Beetle convertible (I lust after that car!)

p.s. their garden is looking v. untidy at the moment.

lol, at least that proves he is at the checkout this time, lol

got any more to tell?:D (if not, just make something up, we 'll still all love it!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    coda wrote: »

Classic. And true.

yes and i bet he's got a pair of those glasses that have a little torch on the outer corner of each eye, that he can just pop on in the middle of the night

or one of those helmets with one big torch beam in the middle

left over from his millennium cupboard ("i don't care if i am laughed at, i've got a family to think about")
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...And seven years on, we're all still laughing now.

And not because of the 'Millennium Cupboard.' :rolleyes: :p
    Forum Member
    Anybody seen todays show. The bit about seeing your parents nude. I was choking on me tea:eek: :eek: :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good grief. I pity their kids. They must be dying of shame.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what have i missed?
    Forum Member
    what have i missed?
    RMs usual off the wall comments and over excitement. Never mind more of the same later today.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,053
    Forum Member
    yes and i bet he's got a pair of those glasses that have a little torch on the outer corner of each eye, that he can just pop on in the middle of the night

or one of those helmets with one big torch beam in the middle

left over from his millennium cupboard ("i don't care if i am laughed at, i've got a family to think about")

.... and night vision goggles. I bet he would love there to be some sort of meteor strike so that he could leap into action.
    I have this vision of him putting camouflage paint on his face and getting tooled up with the bedside table to repel any anarchic neighbours after the disaster had struck..... while Judy shakes under the duvet :D (probably with laughter).

Anybody seen todays show. The bit about seeing your parents nude. I was choking on me tea
    For once, Im glad Im not watching. I bet Richard was LOVING it..... :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And to think this is a teatime show.

Good if you're on a diet, I suppose.
    Forum Member
    Time to bump this thread up. From http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2007/08/20/madeley-kids-spill-beans-89520-19660941/

This is item No.9 on a most embarrassing list of his moments

"9. Richard talked about how he likes to rest his "equipment" for 25 minutes after making love, before having another go."

:eek: :eek: :eek: I was just brushing my teeth, unable to get this idea out of my head. Why is it always 25 mins, does he like to pause for an episode of Neighbours, or does it take Judy 25 minutes to do the crossword, I don't understand why he didn't just say 'around half an hour' I can't help but wonder if he has his own egg timer or an electronic alarm he sets as soon as he's finished doing the deed :confused:

Whatever or whyever Richard, it's too much information. I'm :o:o on your behalf Judy

PS. I also have to LOL at his millennium paranoia. Apparently he filled up the bath too. I wonder how much Shiraz you can get in it. :D
    Forum Member
    Time to bump this thread up. From http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/topstories/2007/08/20/madeley-kids-spill-beans-89520-19660941/

This is item No.9 on a most embarrassing list of his moments

"9. Richard talked about how he likes to rest his "equipment" for 25 minutes after making love, before having another go."

:eek: :eek: :eek: I was just brushing my teeth, unable to get this idea out of my head. Why is it always 25 mins, does he like to pause for an episode of Neighbours, or does it take Judy 25 minutes to do the crossword, I don't understand why he didn't just say 'around half an hour' I can't help but wonder if he has his own egg timer or an electronic alarm he sets as soon as he's finished doing the deed :confused:

Whatever or whyever Richard, it's too much information. I'm :o:o on your behalf Judy

PS. I also have to LOL at his millennium paranoia. Apparently he filled up the bath too. I wonder how much Shiraz you can get in it. :D
    :eek:
    I reckon Judes not up to much in the sack action these days so RM probably has to have a hand job and the 25 mins is to recover from all the shaking.:eek: