No love for Victor :(

Comments

• Options
    Toxic BunniToxic Bunni Posts: 12,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bigbro24 wrote: »
    Something weird happened between Vic and Nathan after that

Yeah, something about Nathan WANTING a cup of tea ... WANTING a cup of tea.

Odd.
  • Options
    D22D22 Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    I don't think she minded his arms being draped around her. She looked comfortable enough to me :p
    I wish she'd do a bit more to show it though :D. This could be their last few days together!
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, something about Nathan WANTING a cup of tea ... WANTING a cup of tea.

Odd.

Yeah they got up but then sat down.
    I'll watch it again on +1.
    I didn't get what was going on
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bigbro24 wrote: »
    Yeah they got up but then sat down.
    I'll watch it again on +1.
    I didn't get what was going on

It was when Vic was getting touchy feely with Latoya. Maybe Nathan likes her too.

He said the tea thing as if he wanted Vic to go outside with him, but then they didn't go anywhere.
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was when Vic was getting touchy feely with Latoya. Maybe Nathan likes her too.

He said the tea thing as if he wanted Vic to go outside with him, but then they didn't go anywhere.

I don't think Nathan fancies Toya but it was just weird what happened.
    I don't trust Nathan
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Straaaaaange stuff in the house
  • Options
    BeanPoleBeanPole Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    Sometimes I get the feeling that Victor was actually born a girl and has had a sex change with a big dose of testosterone hence the raging hormones, anger and a slightly girly voice he can't shake off! :eek:.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Still looks good though ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly. I think he is soo hot.

Those eyes :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's always finding a reason to touch her ... even taking her bangle off and asking why its bent! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    He's always finding a reason to touch her ... even taking her bangle off and asking why its bent! ;)

Lol yes he likes her alot I can tell. She doesn't know what she has if I was in that house I would of tap that long time :D:D(okay not really coz its on tv) but how can she resist. Maybe she likes Nathan? I don't think she does though cos he keep asking her for hugs and she says no. I think Nathan likes her though.

I thought she's in a relationship though?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol yes he likes her alot I can tell. She doesn't know what she has if I was in that house I would of tap that long time :D:D(okay not really coz its on tv) but how can she resist. Maybe she likes Nathan? I don't think she does though cos he keep asking her for hugs and she says no. I think Nathan likes her though.

I thought she's in a relationship though?:confused:

I have no idea, I don't think she's ever mentioned have a fella. But my god!! She is one lucky woman.
  • Options
    soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
    Forum Member
    I have plenty of love for Victor!! lol :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Will Victor up his game now that he has come so close to being evicted?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Will Victor up his game now that he has come so close to being evicted?

What do you mean ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do you mean ?

He fancies Latoya, innit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He fancies Latoya, innit.

Yes, but I'm not sure now just heard him talking to Amy and he says he has a gf? what?!!??:eek:
  • Options
    GLYN_TO_WINGLYN_TO_WIN Posts: 3,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he hardly talks to Latoya anymore, besides he has a gf.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    he hardly talks to Latoya anymore, besides he has a gf.

WTH! Noooo!!! I was looking forward to Victoyah! Nooo:eek::eek:
  • Options
    I <3 TweetyI <3 Tweety Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    Ewww Victor
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seriously you would not have known that victor had a gf.
  • Options
    John MaclaneJohn Maclane Posts: 2,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I <3 Tweety wrote: »
    Ewww Victor

Haha, not a fan then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    I think that Victor still likes her, :p but has put up a wall to protect himself from the possible hurt of rejection :cry:. Latoya is one of my favourites, and even I am getting tired of her impersonating a block of wood and would love for her to express herself. :sleep:

I noticed that they are always touching and gazing not noticing anyone else being there and Latoya preferring the gentle touches from Victor :cool::p;):D rather than, Nathan stimulating sex moves on her. :eek:

Jay and his siamese twin Calipso 'LOL', are always interferring if you think about it they are the only ones that have noticed that there is some chemistry there and is shit stirring, putting Nathan in the mix by telling him that she fancies him when she has clearly stated to him and everyone else that he is just a friend/brother.

The girlfriend Victor says he has I think is fictional because I noticed him staring at Latoya and Nathan talking trying to make her jealous. The description of the girl sounded to much like Latoya.
  • Options
    John MaclaneJohn Maclane Posts: 2,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    angela15 wrote: »
    The description of the girl sounded to much like Latoya.

What was the description?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    What was the description?

From what I can remember he said to Jeremy he had a mad crush on a girl, she has lovely eyes and how she was leading him on. He also claimed that every time he tried to talk to her she would ignore him. This sounds to close to home for my liking as he was also observing Latoya laughing and joking with Nathan - all this was said with such pain and hurt then a friendly one finger gesture was sent to the high heavens.

If you ask me thats the main reason he was so fustrated and having a pop at the women in the house. I don't know if Latoya is playing a game but she seems to have all the men eating out of her hands whilst at her feet. Notice how she is confiding with the men bar Victor, making Nathan look like a fool which he has done already to himself.

If she does like him then I think that ship has well sailed, but Victor can't help himself. Remember when it was revealed he had survived eviction and Latoya was the first to congratulate him with a very close hug with her hand at the back of his neck and he kissing her on the side of her neck with his eyes closed.:D:cool:;):p