Stuart's obviously going to win. Right?

2»

Comments

• PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    hilary wrote:
    You know what, I'd actually forgotten about Scott until this post :D Anyway, each to their own taste I suppose! Although being a 'youngster' myself (17, does that count?) I thought he was rather ugly :D I think Stu's well deserving of however much prize money is left!

Pray enlighten me Young Hilary..............how does Stuart DESERVE anything? It cant be for any effort he has made since entering the House.

Ped Van Winkle :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 929
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pedro wrote:
    Pray enlighten me Young Hilary..............how does Stuart DESERVE anything? It cant be for any effort he has made since entering the House.

Ped Van Winkle :confused:
    Perhaps you're right, 'deserve' wasn't the best word to use. All I mean is I think he's a genuinelly nice guy who is both interesting and entertaining and I can't imagine too many people being outraged at him winning (ie Cameron).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,268
    Forum Member
    hilary wrote:
    All I mean is I think he's a genuinelly nice guy who is both interesting and entertaining...
    He's pretty too, don't forget that. :)
  • MadgeMadge Posts: 6,492
    Forum Member
    Cwej wrote:
    I have a STRONG feeling Stu is gonna win - he's the typical winner... young, pretty, male, quiet, but intelligent enough to hold a decent conversation.

i'd be interested who hear who Dazza a strong feeling will win... ;)
  • PedroPedro Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    hilary wrote:
    Perhaps you're right, 'deserve' wasn't the best word to use. All I mean is I think he's a genuinelly nice guy who is both interesting and entertaining and I can't imagine too many people being outraged at him winning (ie Cameron).

Understood my friend. Thanks for clarification.

What bugs me about the guy (and I'm probably being a bit subjective here) is that as well as reminding me of the infamous Gos he reminds me a bit of the ex-Mrs Pedro (who still hasnt changed her surname BTW). He just lies around all the time waiting for ppl to come and do things to him. If that fails he stirs himself and goes along with whatever anyone suggests. In all honesty he just seems like an overstretched piece of erectile tissue to me. An opinion of course on which I am quite open to challenge.

I see many ppl mention his intelligence on these boards but I have yet to see any evidence. I still reckon he is a complete waste of space.

Your ole Mate

Pedro :D