Options

BBBM audience member in Ashes to Ashes

Toffee GuyToffee Guy Posts: 2,579
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The middle-aged loud-mouthed Londoner with the blonde hair who has been a fixture on BBBM for years, and who volunteered for a haircut by James Corden and Matt Horne in the most recent BBBM series last month (whose name escapes me) was one of the heavies who kidnapped Shaz the policewoman in the first episode of Ashes to Ashes that just aired tonight on BBC1.

He was in multiple scenes in the last 20 minutes of the show, at one point firing a gun at Gene Hunt.

So funny to see someone like that in a totally different context!:D

If you're reading this, congratulations mate, great job.

Comments

• Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So basically what a lot of people were saying is true they are being told what to say,who to like and who they truly dislike...
    Dear lord it comes to something they have to hire actors to be part of the audience.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,103
    Forum Member
    Didn't notice that. I did see a BBBM audience guy in Eastenders the other day. When the "magazine" went round to some guy's house to do an article or something.
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    MrHoppy wrote: »
    Didn't notice that. I did see a BBBM audience guy in Eastenders the other day. When the "magazine" went round to some guy's house to do an article or something.

Yes, there's a thread on that

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=742816

So they're all goddam actors then?
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NOT again!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    Yes, there's a thread on that

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=742816

So they're all goddam actors then?

Thats what really hacks me off then people turn around and say we are just looking for conspiracies.
    Loads of us have said for years are these trained chimps watching the same show clearly they are ALL reading the same script..:mad:
  • Options
    phonixphonix Posts: 5,266
    Forum Member
    EmoQueen wrote: »
    Thats what really hacks me off then people turn around and say we are just looking for conspiracies.
    Loads of us have said for years are these trained chimps watching the same show clearly they are ALL reading the same script..:mad:

Oh dear sorry to burst your conspitorial bubble emo queen but both the guys you mentioned here were audience members before these shows. The might have been registered as jobbing actors but i can assure you 100% that we are not told to say anything. Everyones opinions are their own. You might not like that but it is the TRUTH.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phonix wrote: »
    Oh dear sorry to burst your conspitorial bubble emo queen but both the guys you mentioned here were audience members before these shows. The might have been registered as jobbing actors but i can assure you 100% that we are not told to say anything. Everyones opinions are their own. You might not like that but it is the TRUTH.

hmm but can you see why those thoughts do gain power?
    damn....i thought i was onto something then :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    EmoQueen wrote: »
    hmm but can you see why those thoughts do gain power?
    damn....i thought i was onto something then :D

Yes I can, but the problem is people puting links in where there is none. Just because someone by trade is an actor dosent mean that in another setting they become some pre programmed bitchbot to the producers whim.

So as I said, no conspiracies :D

Oh apart from the fact that Mrs Lawson is actually portugese and known affectionately as Juanita ;);):D:D
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,100
    Forum Member

Ah but you would say that! :D

Elstree must be like LA/Hollywood full of waitresses and car valets 'resting' between acting projects. Except at Elstree they rest by being Tesco checkout girls and trolley stackers.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,100
    Forum Member
    Yes I can, but the problem is people puting links in where there is none. Just because someone by trade is an actor dosent mean that in another setting they become some pre programmed bitchbot to the producers whim.

So as I said, no conspiracies :D

Oh apart from the fact that Mrs Lawson is actually portugese and known affectionately as Juanita ;);):D:D

And her husband is a fireman whose name is.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    Ah but you would say that! :D

Elstree must be like LA/Hollywood full of waitresses and car valets 'resting' between acting projects. Except at Elstree they rest by being Tesco checkout girls and trolley stackers.

Because its the truth. If audience members had anything to hide they wouldnt be posting on here!
  • Options
    MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't notice him, but his name is Graham. I thought he was mad having his head shaved like that on BBBM. sOME OF THEM ARE ACTORS, but it is definately not scripted and I have never been told to say anything. I think the last series fell a bit flat because they always seemed short of audience, and some hadn't even been watching it much, hell one guest even admitted on air he had never watched it, that viz bloke. It was a bit disapoointing that they had invited back a few of the rent a crowd I have to say, but I don't think they had much choice.
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If it was Graham I like him, he's funny :D

What happened to the black guy with glasses and big eyes. He complained about one hm being fat! And what happened to Monica?
  • Options
    D22D22 Posts: 166
    Forum Member
    Toffee Guy wrote: »
    The middle-aged loud-mouthed Londoner with the blonde hair who has been a fixture on BBBM for years, and who volunteered for a haircut by James Corden and Matt Horne in the most recent BBBM series last month (whose name escapes me) was one of the heavies who kidnapped Shaz the policewoman in the first episode of Ashes to Ashes that just aired tonight on BBC1.

He was in multiple scenes in the last 20 minutes of the show, at one point firing a gun at Gene Hunt.

So funny to see someone like that in a totally different context!:D

If you're reading this, congratulations mate, great job.
    Saw him on 'A Place In The Sun' a couple of months ago. He was looking for a place on the Costa Del Sol, of course :-)
    http://www.channel4.com/4homes/ontv/place_in_the_sun/hoa-Sussex-Spain-Costas.html
  • Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrHoppy wrote: »
    Electra wrote: »
    :eek:

It's NHS specs man!

Since some of the "regulars" have turned out to be actors, I wonder how mich further it goes. Perhaps some of them are told what to say, while audience members aren't, or are cooperating with the producers in other ways (rather like shills?).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tbh I don't think production know some of them are actors. I think they just dug out some old telephone numbers. There are quite a few new people on the team now, and the old producer Ian who has left stopped inviting them on the show a while back, but now they seem to be back.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    MRS LAWSON wrote: »
    I didn't notice him, but his name is Graham. I thought he was mad having his head shaved like that on BBBM. sOME OF THEM ARE ACTORS, but it is definately not scripted and I have never been told to say anything. I think the last series fell a bit flat because they always seemed short of audience, and some hadn't even been watching it much, hell one guest even admitted on air he had never watched it, that viz bloke. It was a bit disapoointing that they had invited back a few of the rent a crowd I have to say, but I don't think they had much choice.

Here:
    http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3911/bbbmashesqz5.gif

Second one in one week, lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They only have tiny parts:D
  • Options
    ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    They only have tiny parts:D

But at least they haven't rubbed them on your head :p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Veri wrote: »

It's NHS specs man!

Since some of the "regulars" have turned out to be actors, I wonder how mich further it goes. Perhaps some of them are told what to say, while audience members aren't, or are cooperating with the producers in other ways (rather like shills?).

It does not happen like that I am afraid however deliciously conspitorial it may seem.
  • Options
    HAZYWOMANHAZYWOMAN Posts: 4,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, I am not an actress just a posh bird from Surrey, having been an audience member. I have never seen a script, the show is to short.
    My friend as been an audience member many times. She worked in Borehamwood and the production team contacted local offices, when it first started asking for audience members..
    Hi Mrs Lawson:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HAZYWOMAN wrote: »
    Same here, I am not an actress just a posh bird from Surrey, having been an audience member. I have never seen a script, the show is to short.
    My friend as been an audience member many times. She worked in Borehamwood and the production team contacted local offices, when it first started asking for audience members..
    Hi Mrs Lawson:D

Hiya, yeah I saw the girl from WH smiths in B/wood on BBBM LAST TIME.
  • Options
    HAZYWOMANHAZYWOMAN Posts: 4,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya, yeah I saw the girl from WH smiths in B/wood on BBBM LAST TIME.

Why does everyone believe it is scripted?

Russell certainly worked off the cuff, don't know about the new guys
  • Options
    Forum Member
    HAZYWOMAN wrote: »
    Why does everyone believe it is scripted?

Russell certainly worked off the cuff, don't know about the new guys

Some folk on the net absolutely LOVE a conspiracy theory and will go to any extent they can- posting opinion as factual evidence, drawing spurious correlations and conclusions- as it feeds the idea that people are keeping things hidden for sinister reasons.

Total bullcrap though. There is no BBBM conspiracy.
  • Options
    toastiestoasties Posts: 6,810
    Forum Member
    Some folk on the net absolutely LOVE a conspiracy theory and will go to any extent they can- posting opinion as factual evidence, drawing spurious correlations and conclusions- as it feeds the idea that people are keeping things hidden for sinister reasons.

Total bullcrap though. There is no BBBM conspiracy.

Maybe not a conspiracy, but I do think this goes to show what many suspect, that much of the audience are not there to talk about BB, but simply to get their mugs on TV