Options

The Aiden Grimshaw Appreciation Thread (Part 7)

Comments

• Options
    aliyah101aliyah101 Posts: 13,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    faffy73 wrote: »
    Oh I didn't see anything on twittah earlier but I'm intrigued. Reading between the lines though did Ms Michelle get a tweet from a very special man tonight ????? :)

Aliyah - thanks for the link, I had a little laugh reading that but some of the reactions are bizarre. I have to admit when I saw MW for the first time I did think it looked like he was sitting on the throne :eek: but as soon as I realised how superb the performance was I just concentrated on that. I cannot understand how anyone could criticise that performance.

Also I think I read that Aiden trended WW on twitter after that performance. :)

Yep he trended WW for days I think? :)

Some of the posts are hilarious like
    "Is he sitting on a shopping trolley?"

"Have we tuned into the psycho ward?"

"aiden looks like he's on day release from the local 'hospital'...... "

"It looks like he's sitting on the toilet. "

"Is he having a poop or summat, he is looking constipated"

"He looks like he's getting ready to run over a hill and slaughter the opposition with his sword in a historical drama. "

"lol at Aiden's "sexy" angry face."

"He needs to stop straining like that you can get stuff at the chemist for constipation"

Some people were a bit more positive

"That was the performance of the evening for me. "

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danwootton Dan Wootton

So, I've got a shocking story about a surprise romance on the X Factor tour in News of the World tomorrow. You won't guess who between!

...WAIDEN? LOL

The biggest Aiden-related surprise romance would be Aiden+Katie which I hugely doubt!

Oooh Rebecca and Aiden? That would be lovely! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    right it starting to get creepy now, Zayn back the hell up :eek:

;)

Thank you:)

He does looks lovely, though I might start sending him a reminder tweet, to pull his trews up every morning :p

and I loved the review Walktheline and very pleased to hear that we have a newly converted Grimling in Mr Walktheline;):D

Hehe Aiden's got too many (b)romances on the go. Maiden, Waiden, Haiden, Zaiden... ;)

Ah, just to get the message through to him? We've seen some improvements though-you've done a good job with him so far.

It sounds like you had a great time walktheline12, I knew your boyfriend would end up converted, and don't worry about your embarassing moments. :o

Thanks for that Thread link aliyah101, I wasn't even really lurking on DS then, so it was a new read for me. Some very funny comments. :rolleyes:

Yay to Michelle's Tweet! :D
  • Options
    LittleNothingLittleNothing Posts: 4,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aliyah101 wrote: »
    danwootton Dan Wootton

So, I've got a shocking story about a surprise romance on the X Factor tour in News of the World tomorrow. You won't guess who between!

...WAIDEN? LOL

The biggest Aiden-related surprise romance would be Aiden+Katie which I hugely doubt!

was just about to post this looks like Lucy finally decided to part with the waiden pool sex tape :p
  • Options
    AliBaba2010AliBaba2010 Posts: 4,530
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zayn and Rebecca ay?... Who'd a thunk it!?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    danwootton Dan Wootton

...WAIDEN? LOL

Apparently it's Rebecca and Zayn:eek:

EDIT: Ali got there first. I'm shocked though she is like 6 years older than him. I feel quite sane about the age gap between myself and Aiden now! Hope she doesn't get loads of hate from the tweens
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL! Thats strange, shocking, hard for me to believe! Becca's only 24 but she seems like someone who'd date an older guy! Haha they'd make cute babies though :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just can't see it! Sorry :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL! Thats strange, shocking, hard for me to believe! Becca's only 24 but she seems like someone who'd date an older guy! Haha they'd make cute babies though :)

I actually thought he was going to say Harry and Cher or something. That I would believe but this seems a bit crazy?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm struggling to believe this tbh.

Maybe they were spotted having a little drunken snog, which in tabloid land is usually translated as committed to each other for a lifetime

Really ?? Rebecca & Zayn...... Rebecca seems too sophisticated & mature for someone like Zayn.

Nah, I don't believe it.

Pity its not Aiden & Wagner :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zayn, a toyboy with a second contestant. He must have all the chat up lines! ;)
  • Options
    mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone over from MAT I just wondered what you think of this supposed Rebecca and zayn thing?;) I don't believe it still good piece of PR for Zayn and 1D the later who have a cd out at the endof the month. ;):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    Hi everyone over from MAT I just wondered what you think of this supposed Rebecca and zayn thing?;) I don't believe it still good piece of PR for Zayn and 1D the later who have a cd out at the endof the month. ;):)

Don't believe it either! :) Haha anyone see James Cordons tweet to Dan Wooten?

It is probably just the PR machine trying to publicize the tour or something along those lines!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That reminds me, I'm in charge of PR in our DS band thing! :D Thats it! I AM releasing the Wagner/Aiden sex pool scandal.....featuring bongo's and naked Aiden with a red nose ! ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That reminds me, I'm in charge of PR in our DS band thing! :D Thats it! I AM releasing the Wagner/Aiden sex pool scandal.....featuring bongo's and naked Aiden with a red nose ! ;)

Really?! I hope they live up to my expectations! ;)

Though you have to ask LittleNothing for it first, I think. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't believe it either! :) Haha anyone see James Cordons tweet to Dan Wooten?

It is probably just the PR machine trying to publicize the tour or something along those lines!

aliyah I think James Cordon is right that is all it is really however it is too far fetched really.;):)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    brought this over great pic., of Aiden and Matt.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_libt1z7Bqo1qb46llo1_500.jpg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Cute! :) Aidens hair is growing back, his natural hair is dark brown [some thought it may have been ginger after his man fuzz pic lol]
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

mmmmm Aiden is looking very slick!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really?! I hope they live up to my expectations! ;)

Though you have to ask LittleNothing for it first, I think. :o

*Calls LittleNothing* :D

I really hope Aidens Uncle isnt lurking at this time :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aiden is just so pretty. I have nothing else to add to that other than to express just how ridiculously goodlooking he is. Seriously, if they need to recast Zoolander then he would be the man for the job.

Anyway, went to see the show in Manchester (for Aiden) and I have to say I was not disappointed. He was one of the only ones who i really enjoyed vocally, (the other 2 being Matt and Rebecca).
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aiden is just so pretty. I have nothing else to add to that other than to express just how ridiculously goodlooking he is. Seriously, if they need to recast Zoolander then he would be the man for the job.

Anyway, went to see the show in Manchester (for Aiden) and I have to say I was not disappointed. He was one of the only ones who i really enjoyed vocally, (the other 2 being Matt and Rebecca).

Hahaha you're definitely in the right place if you want to continue expressing Aidens handsomeness [much to some of our male posters annoyance :D]

And thanks for the report back, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,397
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To those of you on twitter who follow me apolgies for my tweeting today. It's a big birthday for me today and I am making it my mission to try for a birthday tweet. I don't agree with spamming (I unfollow people for it) but I may send rather similar tweets spread out over the course of the day.

Won't do it again and apolgies for the timeline clogging! With 2 shows today I think I will have to be very lucky to catch Mr G online but I'll give it a go (when not driving, eating, pressy opening or drinking).
  • Options
    mistyellemistyelle Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just can't see it! Sorry :o

not in a squillion years:eek:..mind you why am i a bit disappointed its not raiden :confused:

michelleb its great seeing DS ers names pop up:D:D

whatsoever im on the case;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit surprised at Zayn/Rebecca too. I always thought her and Matt were sweet together. :rolleyes:

I'm out today whatsoever, but if Aiden starts Tweeting tonight I will, of course, help 'spam' him for you. :p
This discussion has been closed.