• DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Going to say 9 it will chart at maybe 8 at a push
  • princesarock12princesarock12 Posts: 1,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unigal07 wrote: »
    Hmm, I'm in two minds. The verses are awful, but the chorus is ridiculously catchy.

Totally agree with this, find it difficult to listen to the whole thing as it's only the chorus that's good!
  • madmark20madmark20 Posts: 155
    Forum Member
    I have to commit hari kari if it fails top 10,i could have less than 2 hours to live.:(:(:(
  • SevenSeizeSevenSeize Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    New entry at #11

GUFFAW.

Let's hope Madmark doesn't do anything rash! :cry::D
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    SevenSeize wrote: »
    New entry at #11

GUFFAW.

Let's hope Madmark doesn't do anything rash! :cry::D

loooool i''m really sad i was hoping it would be top 10 but i had a feeling it would be 11 :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D:D #11 peaks are just hilarious.
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    I hoped it'd sneak into the top 10, but #11 isn't a disaster, they'll just have to step up their game before the third single and album release, plus sort out a better release schedule - premiering the song 3 months before it's release is just crazy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
    Forum Member
    Sad to see people in this forum being happy that Amelia didn't get top 10, if u don't like her get out of this forum.

As for the article about Amelia saying she was glad about beating Tulisa; bollocks. She confirmed this was rubbish on her webchat :p

Gutted Amelia didn't get higher with Shut Up, I think it's a great song, but mark my words, this girl will be a success, just wish they gave her some decent promo for once.
    Forum Member
    Thank you to everyone who supported AMELIA,god bless you all.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    be_deej wrote: »
    Sad to see people in this forum being happy that Amelia didn't get top 10, if u don't like her get out of this forum.

As for the article about Amelia saying she was glad about beating Tulisa; bollocks. She confirmed this was rubbish on her webchat :p

Gutted Amelia didn't get higher with Shut Up, I think it's a great song, but mark my words, this girl will be a success, just wish they gave her some decent promo for once.

Unless it is an appreciation thread, people are free to say what they want on this thread. It's a thread about her single, not her in general.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    madmark20 wrote: »
    Thank you to everyone who supported AMELIA,god bless you all.

Mad mark are you ok? :D
    Forum Member
    Chem wrote: »
    Mad mark are you ok? :D
    I changed my mind about the hari kari i forgot i dont like the sight ov blood.:o:o:o