Options

Simon was right to buzz Walking fast in High Heels group

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does nobody on here have the ability to detect obvious sarcasm? I've never seen any other forum where people so often fail to pick up in obvious satire.

It's very odd.

I kind of see it now. It would have been more obvious if they said, look at all the people with long hair he's buzzed.
  • Options
    coopermanyorkscoopermanyorks Posts: 21,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully the votes will prove they were pants and a pointless act.

And Simon will be proved right

Last place , justice is done
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dead last! Good. :)

It was just a lot of noise.

I mean, some people enjoy a nice walk. When it comes to the point you need to walk around fast in high heels and call it dancing - that is the time you need to stop.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last place , justice is done

Aye. It be true.

They be rubbish the be. They be the rubbishest of rubbish, aye.
  • Options
    ThatJoshThatJosh Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was so bad and nowhere near as sassy as their other performances. I was disappointed.
  • Options
    kandinskikandinski Posts: 738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The tall one though.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ThatJosh wrote: »
    It was so bad and nowhere near as sassy as their other performances. I was disappointed.

I don't think it ever had sass. They got the sass from some on a street corner for 10p and tried to pass it off as real sass under the illusion of TV lights and camera.

The deceivers they are.
  • Options
    batesy2000batesy2000 Posts: 818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All this homophobia stuff is funny. The only thing that offended me was that they're French.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite liked them but not sure why dancing in heels is considered entertainment. I've done it for hours on end on nights out so they're 3 minute stint was nothing impressive for most women.

If they managed it for 6 hours solid, while drinking several glasses of wine and then managed to walk to the taxi office without hobbling, then I'd be impressed