Forum Member
✭✭✭
good to hear them old show's being played in shoutcast

Comments

• Options
    radioanorakradioanorak Posts: 4,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does everyone know what you are on about ?
  • Options
    Gary_hGary_h Posts: 247
    Forum Member
    Nope, not a clew.
  • Options
    AmaraAmara Posts: 5,376
    Forum Member
    No idea here.
  • Options
    Gerry1Gerry1 Posts: 4,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gerry1Translate came up with "Recordings from the Radio Caroline North Restricted Service Licence sound broadcast transmissions are now available via Shoutcast" ! :D
  • Options
    MrRayDOMrRayDO Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You know all right as you are in here each day
  • Options
    AmaraAmara Posts: 5,376
    Forum Member
    It might be useful if you provided a link to the relevant Shoutcast stream.
  • Options
    Bandspread199Bandspread199 Posts: 4,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought the Royal College of Nursing were moolighting!:o
  • Options
    Bandspread199Bandspread199 Posts: 4,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gerry1 wrote: »
    Gerry1Translate came up with "Recordings from the Radio Caroline North Restricted Service Licence sound broadcast transmissions are now available via Shoutcast" ! :D
    OLD shows:confused:
  • Options
    MikeBrMikeBr Posts: 7,903
    Forum Member

Perfectly clear to me apart from the fact that no link to the Shoutcast stream was given. Why would it not be?

All you had to do was say could you provide a link please if you were interested. If not no need for you to post at all.

There's stations on Shoutcast and elsewhere that do broadcast old offshore radio shows or ones from RSL and other tribute stations, there was about 3 days of Laser ones recently. There's a regular show that does that on Offshore Music Radio, check their schedules if you are interested, Chris Day's Pirate Gold.
  • Options
    paulx23paulx23 Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MikeBr wrote: »
    Perfectly clear to me apart from the fact that no link to the Shoutcast stream was given. Why would it not be?

All you had to do was say could you provide a link please if you were interested. If not no need for you to post at all.

While it might have been perfectly clear to you, it is obvious by the replies that the vague six-letter thread title wasn't perfectly clear to others.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paulx23 wrote: »
    While it might have been perfectly clear to you, it is obvious by the replies that the vague six-letter thread title wasn't perfectly clear to others.

i did do the name for the new post like this RCN RSL but in DS that dont work thats why it look like this rcn rsl . anyway dont lose sleep over it as i wont lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

sorry only old shows as it closed in april .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    paulx23 wrote: »

The question was asked to "everyone" so I've replied asking the person who claimed this to state his reason why he found this difficult to understand.

The poster should be perfectly aware of what RCN stands for, as well as RSL, as he spent his time trolling around everywhere saying it should be closed down before it even started regular transmissions due to some technical issues it had and then started enjoying the broadcasts, see post 6.

It was stated that it was good to hear old shows being played.

It was stated that they were being played in Shoutcast.

No link was provided which could have been politely asked for.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    all you had to do was go in shoutcast and search caroline north and there it was . thats all folks must go
  • Options
    Forum Member
    MrRayDO wrote: »
    all you had to do was go in shoutcast and search caroline north and there it was . thats all folks must go

As the saying goes some fell on stony ground, often does with some people here. ;-)