Options

Celebrity Island with Bear Grylls (C4,9PM,18/09)

Comments

• Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,277
    Forum Member
    Oh dear. Dodgy water and the doctor doesn't have a clue. :D
  • Options
    SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They need to get Dom on a spit. That'd be the food sorted.
  • Options
    lemonpinkladylemonpinklady Posts: 1,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are clueless!!!!!
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    Oh dear. Dodgy water and the doctor doesn't have a clue. :D

In fairness its not a large infected boil on someones arse so she is out of her comfort zone
  • Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ollie really is a prize expletive.
  • Options
    stargazer61stargazer61 Posts: 70,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What a load of idiots....they simply do not have any common sense or ability to look after themselves
  • Options
    CamisCamis Posts: 13,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4 days without finding water? What have they been doing with their time? Sitting around waiting for it to miraculously appear? I know they've sent two groups out, but the rest of them appear to be doing sweet FA.
  • Options
    Lisa.BLisa.B Posts: 57,277
    Forum Member
    I would've laughed if a croc jumped out then.
  • Options
    emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they're lost in the interior, how do they manage to meet the safety team at a cove a few minutes later?? :confused:
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So the rescue team pointed them in the right direction then ?? or is that to cynical of me:D
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lisa.B wrote: »
    I would've laughed if a croc jumped out then.

And ate Ollie
  • Options
    treefr0gtreefr0g Posts: 23,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mishcoll wrote: »
    So the rescue team pointed them in the right direction then ?? or is that to cynical of me:D

I'm not sure how they would have found that puddle without help. :)
  • Options
    junipairejunipaire Posts: 3,517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh there is the water, thanks guys we promise we'll pretend we found it ourselves and be the heroes.;-)
  • Options
    doormousedoormouse Posts: 2,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    duckylucky wrote: »
    Dom taking the lead already . Guess someone had to

Let's hope cannibalism comes to the fore and they eat that fat, smug, complacent ****.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mishcoll wrote: »

Edited to the nth degree. Lest we forget, 50% of the population WILL get cancer. Right then. That means half these 'celebs' have got that to look forward to?
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who is that old whinging git? He keeps on moaning about what they have got or done but all we've seen of hin is sitting on his arse moaning.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    emptybox wrote: »
    If they're lost in the interior, how do they manage to meet the safety team at a cove a few minutes later?? :confused:

Lydia and that prat from Chelsea - crap at delivering their lines (I refuse to call them actors, even celebs), no different on the 'island'. This is such a load of edited bullshine, everyone last one designated their 'role' and lines. Good news is half of them are going to be ill allegedly. Well, it wasn't me that said it, Bear did. He reckons 50 percent - 50 PERCENT!!!!! OF US ARE GOING TO GET CANCER!!!!! WOW.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    doormouse wrote: »
    Edited to the nth degree. Lest we forget, 50% of the population WILL get cancer. Right then. That means half these 'celebs' have got that to look forward to?

Yeah I know, surely these figures are not correct, but they wouldn't be allowed to make it up, would they, I was shocked when I heard it was one in four not so long ago and now one in two, soon be everyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I'd love to know is why does every show now with celebs have to include a onlywayisessex person, its getting boring seeing them pop up, I'd prefer blasts from the past.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    junipaire wrote: »
    What I'd love to know is]why does every show now with celebs have to include a onlywayisessex person, its getting boring seeing them pop up, I'd prefer blasts from the past.

I reckon its for economic reasons as these zelebs command a fee of 50p approx.
  • Options
    retrodjretrodj Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    I can't help but wonder that at one end of the island there is a luxurious house just built for the show, so that whenever the celebs get cranky they are whisked off for a night of luxury to keep their spirits up..
    And only a few days in and they have to SOS twice.. >:(:confused:
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,849
    Forum Member
    Hate it when they start whinging about wanting to go home after just a day or so
    Well it's easy to criticise from the comfort of your armchair with access to water, food, warmth, bed and shelter. Try thinking what it might be like to have none of those!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    duckylucky wrote: »
    I find Dom insufferable. He was the same on IAACGMOOH
    I find him entertaining!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    pork.pie wrote: »
    Ollie really is a prize expletive.

Come on...give the guy some credit for effort! I find he has an endearing character - a good man (not to mention being exceptionally good looking). He came 3rd in Celebrity Big Brother so the public clearly like him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What a load of idiots....they simply do not have any common sense or ability to look after themselves
    Well some of them had more common sense than others, i.e. are not all the same! None of them went on a survival course so cut them some slack! Showbiz is an environment where you are taken care off and there is a preoccupation with image e.g. makeup rather than getting down to the nitty gritty of life (if that needs to be explained).