Options

JORDAN AND PETE split saga cont... (merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats not his original wedding ring is it?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    His wedding ring was well bigger than that
  • Options
    nicola001nicola001 Posts: 8,102
    Forum Member
    http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/0,,5889086,00.jpg

No i think its deffo his wedding ring, katies was the big one !
  • Options
    DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    200th Post!

Im going to share this moment with this thread and show my support for KATIE PRICE!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh maybe it isnt lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1196945/Why-super-lean-Peter-Andre-wearing-wedding-ring-again.html

"But his spokesperson shot down suggestions it was a symbolic gesture, saying: 'It is not his wedding ring, that is in the safe at home.'

Another representative from Can Associates added it was another piece of jewellery he had simply 'put on the wrong finger'."
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    nicola001 wrote: »
    Oh maybe it isnt lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1196945/Why-super-lean-Peter-Andre-wearing-wedding-ring-again.html

"But his spokesperson shot down suggestions it was a symbolic gesture, saying: 'It is not his wedding ring, that is in the safe at home.'

Another representative from Can Associates added it was another piece of jewellery he had simply 'put on the wrong finger'."

No I am sorry that is absolute tosh. My boyfriend broke off our engagement on Sunday and I have taken off my beautiful solitaire diamond and put it in a box. There is absolutely NO way I would put any other ring on that finger by "accident".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I am sorry that is absolute tosh. My boyfriend broke off our engagement on Sunday and I have taken off my beautiful solitaire diamond and put it in a box. There is absolutely NO way I would put any other ring on that finger by "accident".

Whether it was done deliberately or not and maybe it makes me a bit sad, but I know he has worn that ring before on his wedding ring finger even before they broke up - so it could have been an honest slip or he's not precious about which finger he puts it on.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dont see how he could accidently put it on the wronge finger, thats riddiculous !

Especialy knowing all the attention waiting for you outside the hotel from the paperazzi, the first thing you would do is check, check and check again :/
  • Options
    notfussynotfussy Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well it looks pretty bloody much like his wedding ring! check this out

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    notfussy wrote: »
    well it looks pretty bloody much like his wedding ring! check this out

That ring looks like the one in question which is not his wedding ring. Try to find a picture of the wedding and you will see the wedding ring is much bigger and chunkier.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://blogs.orange.co.uk/photos/uncategorized/2008/07/24/andre_wenn_23jul08_250.jpg

Is this his wedding ring ?

Oh god they all look the same to me lol
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,693
    Forum Member
    maybe he has decided to wear a ring on that finger not for the fact that they are back together but to cover up the 'Katie' tattoo he has on that finger
  • Options
    Forum Member
    http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/index.aspx?postID=7535

Oh now spotted out for lunch with it on the other finger :rolleyes: !
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Didn't he say he still loved our Jordy? Poor barsteward - the man's condemned.
  • Options
    avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nicola001 wrote: »
    http://www.mrpaparazzi.com/index.aspx?postID=7535

Oh now spotted out for lunch with it on the other finger :rolleyes: !

is he not allowed to wear a ring on any finger he chooses wedding finger or otherwise:confused:

anyhow this whole thing is not even our business, i say let them get on with it.
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    chihuahuas wrote: »
    Yes i suppose so...The thing is with those two is that they didnt naturally morph into marriage mode....pete hated kate when she went out with her mates as he was so jelous of her past and kate felt the same about him......and i think they just began to resent each other.......katie is trying to make pete jelous to punish him for leaving which is having totally the reverse effect.

when your married you both do have to change your ways somewhat otherwise the marriage wont work.

I don't think he hated her going out with her mates because he was jealous of her past, I think it was because she can't stop drinking once started and can't hold it so ends up a loud, coarse, obnoxious and vomiting nightmare. Like she was recently at the Bristol nightclub, Wembley concert and all of the time in Ibiza.

It's long since time she grew up. She's 31 for God's sake! :eek:
  • Options
    darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    MrsHenri wrote: »
    That ring looks like the one in question which is not his wedding ring. Try to find a picture of the wedding and you will see the wedding ring is much bigger and chunkier.

I agree. That's not his wedding ring. The wedding ring is really lovely.
  • Options
    fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    I haven't watched their show for ages but saw it tonight and the scenes with Harvey and the other boy with the same problems really moved me to tears and I thought it showed the good side of both Katie and Peter. I haven't moved over to the dark side though- still Team Pete for me.....
  • Options
    PufflePuffle Posts: 2,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I haven't watched their show for ages but saw it tonight and the scenes with Harvey and the other boy with the same problems really moved me to tears and I thought it showed the good side of both Katie and Peter. I haven't moved over to the dark side though- still Team Pete for me.....

Absolutely agree with you - for once she came across as a decent human being - good job no one is fooled! lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Team Katie for me !!

That scene with the little boy was really touching :cry:
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TEAM ANDRE, to hell with Jordan.
  • Options
    'Oaks Addict'Oaks Addict Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Team Peter all the way!!!

I am overwhelmed by the emotion he showed for Harvey in tonights episode...and none from Katie as usual
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,018
    Forum Member
    'Oaks wrote:

I am overwhelmed by the emotion he showed for Harvey in tonights episode...and none from Katie as usual

Wasn't this all filmed before the 'split' and made by a company associated with his agent?

Could it be they had as much footage before of them arguing but left it out?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    'Oaks wrote:

oh for god sake you can tell it meant alot to her and she said it was her highlight, just because she didnt burst out crying doesnt mean it wasnt emotional for her like she said because what she has been through with harvey she knows how to control it.
This discussion has been closed.