Options

Steve Brookstein vs Louis Tomlinson's mum on twitter

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    lizzeylizzey Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Read all the links on SB i have been a fan from day one . Lousi.s mum said she always liked SB she was a fan no she just wanted to talk to him about her son but did not like what SB said ah.I had email from Glenn Pougent from streetsmart he said SB was doing it for the umbrella charity on streetsmart said all he get;s goes to charity.Dont know any one who would travel all over the country Scotland Brighton and every where else to sing in cafes that Sb noise will get him a lot of stick.Like him or not he does a lot for diffrent charity so i could not care if he upset one women .It's for a good course .
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lily Rose wrote: »
    He's a professional troll, really, isn't he?

Though it's worrying that a man his age would behave like this for any reason.

It's very immature. You'd think he would have better things to do. Also, not professional slagging off a kid in the same business, whatever he thinks of his ability.
  • Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he's rude and arrogant. I never liked him, or his voice. and I think he looks like bill sykes from oliver.

but what he said was true.....
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lizzey wrote: »
    Read all the links on SB i have been a fan from day one . Lousi.s mum said she always liked SB she was a fan no she just wanted to talk to him about her son but did not like what SB said ah.I had email from Glenn Pougent from streetsmart he said SB was doing it for the umbrella charity on streetsmart said all he get;s goes to charity.Dont know any one who would travel all over the country Scotland Brighton and every where else to sing in cafes that Sb noise will get him a lot of stick.Like him or not he does a lot for diffrent charity so i could not care if he upset one women .It's for a good course .

Don't forget that the 'tour' is promoting his charity single and his wife's album. So this isn't a selfless act on his part. There are benefits for him.

Also, his donating the proceeds of the single to charity, while a laudible thing, does not cancel out his less than pleasant behavior, and nor should it.
  • Options
    PaparazzoPaparazzo Posts: 6,155
    Forum Member
    I don't want to sound rude or anything, but is he mentally stable?
  • Options
    ShaiyaShaiya Posts: 3,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On Twitter, he has posted a picture of the words "1D Suck" in the snow. Just to remind you, Steve Brookstein is 42 years old.
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paparazzo wrote: »
    I don't want to sound rude or anything, but is he mentally stable?
    See this thread.
    Shaiya wrote: »
    On Twitter, he has posted a picture of the words "1D Suck" in the snow. Just to remind you, Steve Brookstein is 42 years old.
    And people try and say he isn't an attention seeking kn*bhead :rolleyes:
  • Options
    welwynrosewelwynrose Posts: 33,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See this thread.

And people try and say he isn't an attention seeking kn*bhead :rolleyes:

And I suppose 1D fans saying they want to shoot him because of that picture is a "normal" reaction
  • Options
    user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    welwynrose wrote: »
    And I suppose 1D fans saying they want to shoot him because of that picture is a "normal" reaction
    Kids always sensationalise and exaggerate their reactions. When we were younger my brothers were fond of saying "you're crusing for a brusing" and "I'll paste you to the wall" and many more. They were just a turn of phrase. They didn't actually go around beating the crap out of people they didn't like. Then again, they were never antagonised by middle aged men.

The twitter stunt by Steve was done to get a reaction and it's quite sad that when he is actually doing a decent thing ie supporting a charity single, he has to go and ruin it by acing in this manner. Steve is his own worst enemy yet neither he nor his fans can see it. They still harp on about how poor ickle Steve is a poor victim who has been shafted by Simon Cowell and the media :cry: :yawn: :sleep: