I felt sorry for Liz

13»

Comments

• Ray_SmithRay_Smith Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the plus side, she does have a genuine love of animals. So she can't be that bad. :)
  • FatsiaFatsia Posts: 1,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ray_Smith wrote: »
    On the plus side, she does have a genuine love of animals. So she can't be that bad. :)

No; she is that bad, she just says she loves animals to make her awful personality a tiny bit palatable. She doesn't love them, she collects them. Who is taking care of them now, for example? The one person remaining in her life, her assistant Nic. Who is PAID to stick around.

Her family have disowned her for the things she's said about them in print - she's one of seven children. Not one of her siblings speaks to her. She admits herself to having no friends (until she needs a convenient prop to agree with her about something in one of her farticles, then suddenly poor Sue Needleman is dragged out again), yet again, because of the things she's written about them.

The animals are there simply, I believe, because they can't read.
  • Sarah SoreenSarah Soreen Posts: 5,568
    Forum Member
    Ray_Smith wrote: »

This is the woman who thought her 17 year old elderly dog was 'having her period' and wrote about it instead of taking her immediately to a vet. And that's just one example. There are loads of others sadly
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Fatsia wrote: »
    No; she is that bad, she just says she loves animals to make her awful personality a tiny bit palatable. She doesn't love them, she collects them. Who is taking care of them now, for example? The one person remaining in her life, her assistant Nic. Who is PAID to stick around.

Her family have disowned her for the things she's said about them in print - she's one of seven children. Not one of her siblings speaks to her. She admits herself to having no friends (until she needs a convenient prop to agree with her about something in one of her farticles, then suddenly poor Sue Needleman is dragged out again), yet again, because of the things she's written about them.

The animals are there simply, I believe, because they can't read.

Yes ...........i really hope that while she is 'away' someone tells them that they have rights. They don't have to live with this horrible woman.;-)
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nobody who has ever read this woman's nasty column in the Mail could ever feel sorry for her. She is a hypocrite and doesn't care about hurting anyone else's feelings.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I completely agree. I just wanted to get in that house and defend Liz, and I don't even agree with half of what she says. So she writes about controversial topics? It's better to discuss than to avoid topics that concern problems with people/society.

I don't think Liz writes to hurt people at all. I'm not clued up on the Rihanna situation, but all she did was criticize her for smoking cannabis? Completely understandable, as Rihanna is a role model for young people across the world. I noticed Dappy roll his eyes and turn his back on her, which in my view was totally rude and disgusting. Well, didn't Dappy get thrown out of Alton Towers for smoking cannabis? Ha! :D

She most certainly does. Read WDonkeys post for a wee taster of how this woman makes her living & it is not pleasant. Downright nasty in fact.
    If you throw insults out at folk, be prepared to take some back.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 817
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Given the recent sad death of Bernie Nolan, I wonder what Linda Nolan will have to say if she starts wittering on about having her breasts "hacked off" so that her clothes would hang better