Man United Supporters Thread (Part 48)

Comments

• Tannhauser GateTannhauser Gate Posts: 17,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My Lord. I haven't been able to watch all of this friendly but Chris Smalling is having a bit of a mare.....
  • f_196f_196 Posts: 11,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be fair MP, it's been a typically pointless friendly all round so far.
  • Grim FandangoGrim Fandango Posts: 4,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RVP being linked with Juve now. Could help us secure Morata? :)
  • Tannhauser GateTannhauser Gate Posts: 17,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just Morata? I'd be wanting a swap of at least Pogba and Buffon as well :p

Meanwhile, more rumours about us wanting Kane. Nothing to them I expect. As much as I want us to get him, the one I really want from Spurs is Llrois.
  • batdude_uk1batdude_uk1 Posts: 78,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benzema's agent has rubbished the links with us.

Time to look elsewhere.
    Just Morata? I'd be wanting a swap of at least Pogba and Buffon as well :p

Meanwhile, more rumours about us wanting Kane. Nothing to them I expect. As much as I want us to get him, the one I really want from Spurs is Llrois.

Add of these links to the pile!

The pile is getting bigger by the day! 😀😂
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stories from the papers

Star on Sunday

Manchester United boss Louis Van Gaal is chasing Lazio's £30m- rated attacking midfielder Felipe Anderson.

The Brazilian ace's recent Seire A displays have had United scouts raving about his potential to LVG.

United scouts have been hugely impressed with Anderson, 22, and that could lead to a £30million bid.

Boss Louis Van Gaal believes Anderson would fir perfectly into his squad as he is an attacking player who can also operate as a winger.

Anderson made his name with Santos, the club made famous by Pele, before moving to Italy.

Lazio are being linked with Robin Van Persie, whose future is in doubt, but there is no suggestion yet of a swap deal.

Anderson has also been scouted by Chelsea, Manchester City and Barcelona.

United - along with Arsenal are also keen on Morgan Schneiderlin and Southampton can have no complaints about his bid to quit St Marys to play in the Champions League says Saints legend Matthew Le Tissier.

Man United will upgrade their Carrington training complex during the summer - at the insistence of manager Louis Van Gaal.

Van Gaal has already demanded state-of-the-art Desso pitches there - at the cost of £4million.

And the United boss ordered floodlights for evening training sessions and CCTV-style cameras to analyse player performance, as revealed at the the time in the Daily Star Sunday.

Now LVG will meet United's vice executive chairman Ed Woodward to discuss further improvements.

Sunday Mirror

Robin Van Persie is set for showdown talks with Louis Van Gaal about his Manchester United future.

The Dutch striker plans to tell his United boss that he wont be happy with a role as an impact player- after seeing Radamel Falcao struggle on the Old Trafford bench last Season.

Clubs in England, Italy, Holland, Turkey, Qatar and the USA are all intrested in the 31-year-old. And yesterday RVP was pictured in Rome promoting hysteria from Roma and Lazio fans that he is bound for the Italian capital.

Van Persie's agent Kees Vos has players at both clubs, while Juventus are also big admirers. But Sunday Mirror Sport has learned from a source close to Van Persie that he will not decide on his future until he has spoken to Van Gaal.

Van Persie who has just 12 months left on his £200,000 a-week contract, said: 'I have now landed in a situation I have never had to deal with before. I started the first 24 games of the season, had an injury, and then I wasnt put straight back into the team'.

This is something I have to think about - the club too. We both have got a fair bit of homework to do in the summer. Could I cope with a similar situation like Falcao? I dont think I could'.

Manchster United, Manchester City and Arsenal are all interested In Bayer Leverkusen German enforcer Lars Bender

Manchester United star Nani has left Portugal chiefs fuming after being spotted boozing in Northern Ireland.

The talented winger was out with locals in the town of Magherafelt, Londonderry, on Fridat night, ahead of Portugal's Euro 2016 qualifier against Armenia next Saturday, and Federation officials put him on the first flight back yesterday.

Winger Nani who was on loan at his old club Sporting Lisbon last season was over for a string of public appearances. But his antics were seen as 'reckless' according to a source close to the Federation.

He was unable to fulfil scheduled appearances at Magherafelt's outdoor adventure centre Jungle NI and Meadowbank sports centre, leaving hundreds of children devastated.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow the papers are all over the place there in terms of transfer targets! 😀
  • Will_JohnsonWill_Johnson Posts: 857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are you automatically programmed to reply to every single post?
  • Jim De VilleJim De Ville Posts: 16,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Were 'hundreds of children' really 'devastated'?

What a load of b*ll*cks.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fellaini has scored for Belgium against France.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

No, not at all.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fellaini has scored for Belgium against France.

Brilliant! All round my place for pizza and beer!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And Fellaini gets his second! 😀😀
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Brilliant! All round my place for pizza and beer!

I only eat vegetarian pizza Grim, what beer do you have, any Cobra. ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And Fellaini gets his second! 😀😀

Weekend: Made.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beers on Fellaini, or Batdude, for keeping us updated then. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beers on Fellaini, or Batdude, for keeping us updated then. :D

Put them on my tab! 😀😉
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weekend: Made.

It will be when he gets his hat-trick! 😉
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be when he gets his hat-trick! 😉

Yes, I was having a crap weekend, but a United player scoring a hat-trick in an international friendly will make everything better!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I was having a crap weekend, but a United player scoring a hat-trick in an international friendly will make everything better!

Good I am glad that it will cheer you up!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I only eat vegetarian pizza Grim, what beer do you have, any Cobra. ?

Me too, Joey. Have you had seitan on a pizza before? Plenty of Cobra and Corona in the fridge!
  • d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,506
    Forum Member
    No, not at all.

The irony! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too, Joey. Have you had seitan on a pizza before? Plenty of Cobra and Corona in the fridge!

No, I havnt had seitan on a pizza before Grim. Cobra and Corona, good choices. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A good result for Belgium, even if it was a bit closer at the end!
  • TheMunchTheMunch Posts: 9,024
    Forum Member
    d'@ve wrote: »
    The irony! :D

Yeah I thought the same. :p
This discussion has been closed.