This Morning

123457»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tellystar wrote: »
    She isn't!, and what's more she is brilliant.
    Are you getting mixed up with the clip of her collapsing at the end of her performance on loose Women last year?

She isn't what, ill? She didn't sound well during the interview and actually said she had flu.
    I don't know if she's any good or not but today's performance wouldn't have encouraged me to search out any of her work.
    Also, Get Happy seems a strange choice as 1st single for release given that the album is basically being touted as a Billie Holiday tribute. Its a song I've never heard associated with Billie before. Judy Garland definitely, Ella Fitzgerald yes, even Danny Wilson but not Billie.
  • Options
    xxtimboxxtimbo Posts: 8,877
    Forum Member
    Amanda is back on board !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Phil is reminding me of Cliff Richards.... good looking , slim
    and forever young

He is ......... Mr TV
  • Options
    Sunny Side UpSunny Side Up Posts: 1,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh look, it's Rylan Clark's boyfriend on again :yawn:
  • Options
    secret lovesecret love Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    Finally gave up watching Amanda Holden - absolutely dreadful!
    This morning she was making mistakes practically every time she was reading auto cue - very amateurish and coupled with that horrendous screech that she feels she has to inflict on the world every 2 minutes, it was just too much to bear. I'm not switching on again until Holly returns. Poor Phil!!!!
  • Options
    weedledeedleweedledeedle Posts: 8,669
    Forum Member
    I never thought I would say this but......

Christine Bleakley, please come back! :o

Amanda Holden's *presenting* skills are very similar to her acting ability - non existent ... She is completely unprofessional in her attitude to laughing at things when she shouldn't - like today, when speaking to Nick Clegg, she misunderstood his comment and responded with her honking cackle of a laugh. >:( >:( :mad:

I hope the person in charge who considered her a suitable replacement for Holly has had their employment terminated. Wondering if it was the same one who thought that Twiggy and Coleen Nolan was a suitable daytime TV pairing :confused::confused:
  • Options
    tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Amanda Holden's *presenting* skills are very similar to her acting ability - non existent ... She is completely unprofessional in her attitude to laughing at things when she shouldn't - like today, when speaking to Nick Clegg, she misunderstood his comment and responded with her honking cackle of a laugh. >:( >:( :mad:

I hope the person in charge who considered her a suitable replacement for Holly has had their employment terminated. Wondering if it was the same one who thought that Twiggy and Coleen Nolan was a suitable daytime TV pairing :confused::confused:

The problem with Amanda is that she loves the limelight. She was never a presenter and she is very poor when she does present. The cackling is awful. I don't think Phil likes her either. Her new show Give a Pet a Home is a total flop as well
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This was embarrassingly bad. She is totally out of her depth with anything that's not hair, makeup or when they show bits of Britain's Got Talent. Is there no executive on this programme who can tell her to stop the shrieking and cackling >:(
  • Options
    BriantilsleyBriantilsley Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    According to Wikipedia "The Speakmans have diplomas in an unspecified subject from Newcastle University, but are not accredited psychotherapists."

That is all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    At long last... Amanda is back.....!
    things are back to normal...

(until some poxy half term hits and its all change )

But sureley this morn should have someone on from that disaster
    at Alton Towers.... to tell of their ordeal ....

but no ........... an interview with two fatties who are trying to get back into
    work
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    xxtimbo wrote: »
    At long last... Amanda is back.....!
    things are back to normal...

(until some poxy half term hits and its all change )

But sureley this morn should have someone on from that disaster
    at Alton Towers.... to tell of their ordeal ....

but no ........... an interview with two fatties who are trying to get back into
    work

I think it's a little bit too soon for anyone to be telling of their ordeal on the rollercoaster, especially the main four that were seriously injured. One poor girl has lost her leg. I'm sure they will tell their stories but they are in hospital with serious injuries and are lucky to be alive so I think an appearance on This Morning is a little soon.

As for another half term, nope, Amanda is presenting now right through until 17th July and then her and Philip will leave for the summer break with Phil returning with Holly in September.

Wish Amanda could stay.
  • Options
    newda898newda898 Posts: 5,466
    Forum Member
    And now two chefs are doing something strange with courgettes, fnar, fnar!, Snigger, snigger!

Pathetic when it's in the script deliberately to provoke that reaction.

On the other hand I did rather enjoy Amanda's quip about how Phil runs everything at ITV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    of course not those 4 seriously injured,
    but one or two who were in the carriage , who witnessed everything

the long wait to get treatment... it must have been a nightmare having to wait
    so long

you d think the makers of the ride would have plans in place to facilitate
    easy access in an emergency but seems not
  • Options
    JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I just say, last night I watched some You Tube clips of Fern and Phil. They was so funny! It was also touching their last show, when Phil started to get upset.

There was always laughs with those two. Back in the day when TM used to be good!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Shows you how the world has changed since back then

Ferne and a group of female friends went to Egypt on a bicycling tour

(Ferne was in a .. get fit and slim by cycling ... phase )

.... dont think that would happen today !
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Today, we heard straight from the horse's mouth that Daniella Westbrook does not have a toyboy.

This Morning - getting to the heart of the issues that really matter to the common man
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ive just notice that an old thread has been revived and may be a bit confusing if you dont check the dates so I'm just bumping this as it is the most current and most used TM thread atm. I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong though.

Gok in for Pip today. I only saw the last 45 minutes or so but there was a lot of talking over one another and neither Gok or Mandy made any attempt to take charge so it just came over as a cocophany of nonsense. I think Mandy is a bit stir crazy and counting down the days now and Gok just hasn't got the experience.
  • Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry that was my fault. I googled This Morning digital spy forum and the other thread was first to pop up
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    How childish was Holden when Cameron jogged past this morning.

She is so unprofessional and childish >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    Sorry that was my fault. I googled This Morning digital spy forum and the other thread was first to pop up

No problem. It just caught me unawares when I went back a few posts and it said "Holly's back" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    With resident dog on set.... the show is becoming
    more and more like Blue Peter every day

Camilla dropping in to give Royal Approval ....!

Wot next ?
    ..... a This Morning badge ?