Katie & Peter itv2 show tonight

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 582
Forum Member
✭✭
Was anybody shocked at the way peter totally over reacted during that argument? The way he was calling her a cow and a bitch with such venom and anger in his voice :eek: A side to him we have never saw before!

Totally over the top i though!

Don't like the way he is coming across at all in this series. I always thought he was an ok kind of bloke, but seeing him strutting about LA acting the big " I am" has put me right off him.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I havent seen tonights ep...but..

In some of the shows he comes across as a bit of a wimp...he does need to stand up for himself a bit more(possibly not by calling her a bitch tho lol)...I could imagine talking to my Hubby like that...divorce courts here we come lol
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    She speaks to him like sh!t,he'd had enough..
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They just stike me as two very ambitious..very very tired parents! We've all started stupid rows like that when you're not both in the same mood.
    Forum Member
    Her hair extentions would fall out if she had to look after her kids full time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 83
    Forum Member
    On this occasion Katie was quite right. Peter was behaving like an arrogant and uncouth idiot towards the slightly geeky shop assistant and showing himself up as a jealous non entity.

Mr Andre has fallen exceedingly low in my estimation following this episode. I can't see that he can recover the lost ground. A PR own goal.
    Forum Member
    So he's got to put up with her telling him he's got a small n*b all the time,and reminded just who earns the cash,and that she can't stand being with him.I don't think there is a man out there that would put up with the constant putdowns and pecking of the head.
    Forum Member
    bbwatcher2 wrote: »
    On this occasion Katie was quite right. Peter was behaving like an arrogant and uncouth idiot towards the slightly geeky shop assistant and showing himself up as a jealous non entity.

Mr Andre has fallen exceedingly low in my estimation following this episode. I can't see that he can recover the lost ground. A PR own goal.

He went up in my estimation,i don't now how he's put up with the miserable nasty cow for so long.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    He went up in my estimation,i don't now how he's put up with the miserable nasty cow for so long.

Agreed. I never had much tme for him, he represents everything I dont like in a man, but she's absolutely awful to him. Emasculating him at every opportunity. If you have to put down your husband by saying "I earn all the money" then there's no respect.
    I think her nose is out of joint because she's not the centre of attention, grow up and deal with it!
    I give this marriage another couple of years at the most.
    Which is a shame for PA because he comes across as a wonderful dad.
  • mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    So he's got to put up with her telling him he's got a small n*b all the time,and reminded just who earns the cash,and that she can't stand being with him.I don't think there is a man out there that would put up with the constant putdowns and pecking of the head.

Exactly. He was bound to snap some time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,328
    Forum Member
    I saw it and I cant say who was at fault really:confused: The dig about Katie earning the money was low,but they're both as bad as eachother and need to grow up.:yawn:
  • lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought it was also telling of her as she kept herself in view for the paps, posing on sofa, while moaning that their there and having a full blown argument, classic Kate!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Everyone argues people lose their tempers but if my BF ever spoke and swore at me the way Peter did to Katie Im telling you now he would br out of the door! You dont use the f word to your wife or call her a bitch, cow or idiot! I watched open mouthed I know she is hard work but he was venomous and aggresive I would be scared of him.
  • sharon7sharon7 Posts: 362
    Forum Member
    Billie-Jo wrote: »
    Everyone argues people lose their tempers but if my BF ever spoke and swore at me the way Peter did to Katie Im telling you now he would br out of the door! You dont use the f word to your wife or call her a bitch, cow or idiot! I watched open mouthed I know she is hard work but he was venomous and aggresive I would be scared of him.

But she was just as bad demeaning him about her earning the money. She was rude to him IMO and I can understand why he reacted like that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it's all edited, don't think we saw all she said to him before, he comes across as a nice bloke, she's a bit of a nightmare, apparently she gets bad PMT, but they do love each other, I don't think it's fake.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't stand him.

She is a cow but he is just very very very fake......and has a hugely overinflated belief that he is very very talented.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand him.

She is a cow but he is just very very very fake......and has a hugely overinflated belief that he is very very talented.

is that not just being supportive
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The interesting bit was when the management woman said stop you are on camera.

He let the act slip.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't stand him.

His continued pursuit of a singing 'career' is quite hilarious. Somebody should tell him that it isn't gonna happen.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,544
    Forum Member

i agree
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all for the cameras, although heck knows why anybody would want to put up with the relentless sniping - not for any amount of cash.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    Peter was a jerk and clearly didn't like the fact that Katie was engaged in a conversation with the shop assistant. Don't know why because the shop assistant was just being friendly (although did seem a little over-sincere). Katie was annoyed when Peter lied to the guy about what he did for a living. Peter defended his deflated ego by asking the guy if he knew who Katie was, knowing full well he didn't, and then crowing about it afterwards.

Am sure most of it's for the camera's but the battle of the ego's is not and he was completely vile to her after her 'i'm the money earner' comment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    Peter was a jerk and clearly didn't like the fact that Katie was engaged in a conversation with the shop assistant. Don't know why because the shop assistant was just being friendly (although did seem a little over-sincere). Katie was annoyed when Peter lied to the guy about what he did for a living. Peter defended his deflated ego by asking the guy if he knew who Katie was, knowing full well he didn't, and then crowing about it afterwards.

Am sure most of it's for the camera's but the battle of the ego's is not and he was completely vile to her after her 'i'm the money earner' comment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    Peter was being incredibly rude to the shop assistant, and saying something about the assistant not being happy when they walked in, who the hell does he think he is?! He was mimmicking the assistant, it was horrible.
  • IdlecatIdlecat Posts: 4,237
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally car crash TV, I don't want to look but I just have to. I can't believe how horrible these two have become, it's like watching Kerry C with the taxi driver now, you know they just can't stand the site of each other but they just have to stay together.
    Do they really think that normal people behave like that towards each other?
    Wht in God's name have they done to that little boy's hair?
    I haaaaate that chaviness with such a passion.

I really used to think that they were good parents if nothing else but I'm now convinced otherwise.
    Pwincess is a precocious spoiled brat, how long do you think it will be before she has plastic nails and hair extensions?
    And who is the new assistant that KT is dragging around with her? I presume he's gay ( or pretending to be).
  • CocothekittenCocothekitten Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Idlecat wrote: »
    And who is the new assistant that KT is dragging around with her? I presume he's gay ( or pretending to be).

I don't know his name but he has been with her for a few years. He has managed to keep himself off camera most of the time.