Options

Steph builled her classmates- The Sun

basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
Forum Member
According to today's Sun( as its on paywall a link is pointless) Steph bullied two of classmates when she was a school.

Comments

• Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She prob gave them a funny look, once in year 9.
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,340
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same old racist rubbish from a tatty old rag that is'nt fit to use in the bathroom.
  • Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same old racist rubbish from a tatty old rag that is'nt fit to use in the bathroom.

How in earth is this racist?:confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22
    Forum Member
    wow...
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,634
    Forum Member
    PMSL it's The Sun guys. I'd take the story with a whole jar of salt, yet alone a pinch.

If this really was the case, how come we never heard about it when she was in The Luminites when they were on BGT?

Because it's The Sun. That's why. :D

They've probably hacked into her iPhone too.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member

Run the racist part past me, please? Or is any criticism of a person of colour racist?

They've been doing hatchet jobs on Chloe Jasmine for the past month? Is that a racist attack, too?
  • Options
    HitstasticHitstastic Posts: 8,634
    Forum Member
    Run the racist part past me, please? Or is any criticism of a person of colour racist?

They've been doing hatchet jobs on Chloe Jasmine for the past month? Is that a racist attack, too?

Racist against faux posh people. :D
  • Options
    KikiDafuqKikiDafuq Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    How in earth is this racist?:confused:

Maybe because there were similar stories on Tamara last year, Emily something a few years ago plus bullying allegations against Misha B, so I guess there's a pattern there. Then again Cher Lloyd also attracted those kinds of headlines, so ....

I'm still new to DS but have lurked for a while and notice that the OP seems to always favour the black acts. That would make HER racist in some people's eyes ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It is from The Sun as every year they try and dig dirt on one of the coloured or black contestants. Why people read it is beyond me.
  • Options
    LandslideBradLandslideBrad Posts: 5,085
    Forum Member
    Why do the ex-classmates always tell all about the female contestants but not the males.

Part of me is questioning the legitimacy of this story though because why didn't it come out when she was on BGT.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    14 yr old girls are horrilbe bitches to everyone,.. would call it Bullying
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    It is from The Sun as every year they try and dig dirt on one of the coloured or black contestants. Why people read it is beyond me.

They also dig dirt on plenty of white contestants.

Let's see, we've had Katie Waissel with the previous record contract and hooker grandma, Kitty with the sex orgies with married men, Chloe with the drug taking, Lucie lying about where she comes from... all Sun exclusives.

The Sun rake muck. That's what they do, regardless of your colour.
  • Options
    JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I swear a story like this pops up almost every year.
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MADE_Rich wrote: »
    14 yr old girls are horrilbe bitches to everyone,.. would call it Bullying
    Exactly. She probably once spread a half true rumour in year 8 or something and is being labelled a bully... Sadly she won't be there long enough for the Sun's poison to spread. By that I mean sadly as I like her voice and would rather she stayed, not sadly because of the poison not being able to spread :p
  • Options
    RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Stephanie Nala Made My Life A Living Hell

This is the Daily Star basically reporting on the Sun on Sunday's story but you know still take it with a huge pinch of salt becase its The Star reporting on a story in the Sun :confused:

"The 20-year-old has led viewers to believe she was bullied at school and has said on the ITV show that she lacks confidence as she suffers with nerves.

However, her former schoolmate Stephanie Shaw claims she was a “horrible and spiteful” girl who threatened her and tormented her for FOUR years at Cheshunt’s Turnford School in Hertfordshire.

She told The Sun on Sunday: “She was the worst bully at our school. Steph made my life a living hell for four years.

“She’d say I was fat and threaten me. I went home crying again and again.”

She added: “I was terrified. She was known for starting fights.”

Stephanie Shaw also blasted the singer for telling ties about how she was teased at school for wanting to become a star.

“It’s a disgusting lie. People need to know the truth,” she said.

X Factor's Stephanie Nala SCHOOL BULLY: Steph made the lives of her classmates "a living hell" [SYCO/THAMES TV/ITV]

Tormented Stephanie’s claims were backed up by classmate Sam Gritton, who branded singer Steph an “intimidating b****”, telling of how she would throw stones at her and scream insults at her like “goth” and “lesbian”

“She even taunted that I had sex with my brother,” Sam said.

However, a source told the newspaper the X Factor hopeful is “completely devastated by these claims as she was so often the victim of bullying at school."

They added: “She’s putting all this behind her and focusing on singing, which is what she loves.”

Fans of The X Factor saw Stephanie – who previously appeared on Britain’s Got Talent as part of Luminites – blasted by the show’s judges last night after an underwhelming performance of Bread’s Everything I Own.

She’s currently the bookies’ favourite to be booted off the show first in tonight’s double elimination.

Daily Star Online has contacted an X Factor spokesperson for comment."
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did we not hear about this when she was on BGT? One persons word against another IMO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    Why did we not hear about this when she was on BGT? One persons word against another IMO

Because the story is a load of old tosh to be blunt.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sadly, a lot of kids go through a stage of either bullying or being bullied. The bullying is normally stemmed in immaturity and, thankfully, most former bullies grow out of that stage and regret the way they behaved.

Is it right to drag up someones past when they were not much more than a child so use that to judge them as an adult? People move on and change and harking back to their past life isn't really the way society should move forward
  • Options
    KikiDafuqKikiDafuq Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    KikiDafuq wrote: »

I'm still new to DS but have lurked for a while and notice that the OP seems to always favour the black acts. That would make HER racist in some people's eyes ...

Just to clarify, I meant the poster that called racism, not the OP - doh!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30
    Forum Member
    Every year this happens. Its just some jealous school girl who never got far. Last year with tamera this year with steph
  • Options
    mashamoto79mashamoto79 Posts: 2,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Look at the timing of this article.

They want her out and this article may just do it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 217
    Forum Member
    Why would anyone believe this absolute cobblers.
  • Options
    RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    Every year this happens. Its just some jealous school girl who never got far. Last year with tamera this year with steph

That's an unfair statement to make...Im not saying it was the case with Stephanie or Tamera but how do you know its a jealous school girl who "never got far". Fame doesn't equal getting far...they could be training to be a Doctor/Nurse or Police Officer or Fire Fighter all much worthier jobs than appearing on The X Factor (Among many other jobs).

We don't know whether these girls were bullied or not, just as much as its unfair to state we know Stephanie/Tamera are bullies its just as unfair to state that the supposed victims are lying :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    the type of person who would 'vote' on x factor would eat this up!!

nom nom nom
  • Options
    EndOfSanityEndOfSanity Posts: 15,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh look, a perfect article to go along with the producers' horrible treatment of Steph this week. Now there's going to be even less people voting for her, right?

I've said it before, I think the producers genuinely don't care anymore about secrecy concerning their manipulation the show. I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if this story originated from The X Factor's PR team. Otherwise it's just usual The Sun rubbish that plays right into the hands of TPTB.