What Deana and Adam situation?

124»

Comments

• HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member
    qg2010 wrote: »
    I don't think she can do know wrong I just hate when someone is using a lame excuse to turn on someone. He is being stupid even the other side is saying the same thing.

The other side saying the same thing means JACK! That is their way of targetting someone else in a sly way. They are happy to defend Deana who has been saved twice! :rolleyes:

And why on earth would he be using a lame excuse to turn on his friend in the house. The fact is she used his name in a conversation which she doidn't need to all she had to do was comfort Luke and leave it at that she hasn't got a clue who the self appointed dullards of the house would be targetting at all so she had no right to make it about her and Adam.
  • VirgoVirgo Posts: 2,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cyberwar wrote: »
    Deana should not be talking about nominations and tactics, she is one of the biggest game player in the house.

Adam has every right to be offended, as she mentioned his name in her tactics of the game.

When Conor or Caroline talk nominations, every one is cursing them, different for princess deana!:rolleyes:

Hey! Agree one hundred percent
  • SIOPHIE_FIERCESIOPHIE_FIERCE Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Virgo wrote: »
    Hey! Agree one hundred percent

It's not a tactic it's her guessing what's going to happen. She's not the one that's going to be putting Adam up it's the insiders and it was pretty clear he would be their next target.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Enidan wrote: »
    Deana was right on two accounts.

1. Insiders are going to pick her and Adam off once Luke A and Lauren are gone.
    2.The outsiders could prevent this if they coordinated their nominations which for some reason they refuse to do. They have talked about doing this but get caught in their own petty agendas instead.

Adam is annoyed because he thinks he is more of a neutral figure, but realises the truth in what Deana says and is jumping ship and moving beds pretty fast whilst he has a reasonable excuse.
    He will be wise to distance himself from the outsiders and integrate more.

I wonder if they just got a little complacent, it seemed to be going their way the last two weeks, and Deana apparently was now part of their team.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The other side saying the same thing means JACK! That is their way of targetting someone else in a sly way. They are happy to defend Deana who has been saved twice! :rolleyes:

And why on earth would he be using a lame excuse to turn on his friend in the house. The fact is she used his name in a conversation which she doidn't need to all she had to do was comfort Luke and leave it at that she hasn't got a clue who the self appointed dullards of the house would be targetting at all so she had no right to make it about her and Adam.

Whatever. I made my point u are just regurgitating
  • EnidanEnidan Posts: 13,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Johnp_ wrote: »
    I wonder if they just got a little complacent, it seemed to be going their way the last two weeks, and Deana apparently was now part of their team.

Also the floaters have integrated more with the Insiders especially Scott and Becky, the Outsiders only managed to recruit Deana and alienate Sara even more.

I think they are also convinced they are the 'nice' ones, which only works really when you have convinced the other housemates of that first.

Best play is to work on the housemates first and the viewers second. The viewers being more fickle. IMO
  • cheachea Posts: 7,827
    Forum Member
    I don't think Adam understand BB
  • Wayne_DanielsWayne_Daniels Posts: 1,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Adam must go,what a pathetic excuse for a man. Glad I didnt fall for his mr nice guy act.
  • sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    qg2010 wrote: »
    Doesn't matter if she knew what it ment or not ...it's equivalent of saying c*nt. last time I checked that's not a racial term.

According to the Urban Dictionary, it means "@r$ewipe"
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    hummus wrote: »
    I can't believe this guy was in a gang and went to prison. He's a total baby!

This ^^;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sofieellis wrote: »
    According to the Urban Dictionary, it means "@r$ewipe"

also says it means F*ck..
  • NaughtyNanNaughtyNan Posts: 9,445
    Forum Member
    chea wrote: »
    I don't think Adam understand BB

He understands it alright, he just upset his big fat arse has been dislodged from the fence a little. :rolleyes:
  • bradvillabradvilla Posts: 7,288
    Forum Member
    clarence12 wrote: »
    I think she spoke about it three times, three different convos.

"Covering for her" - what is it you say about Deana fans? :eek:

I meant covering for her in the sense of BB covering. I dont know, was purely asking as it seems to suggest this was the fourth time she has been in trouble and we havent seen that
  • bradvillabradvilla Posts: 7,288
    Forum Member
    No. Her first was with Scott, that was shown, her 2nd I can't quite remember, tho it will come back to me. Her 3rd was when they were punished with the Laundry task and this is her fourth.

Bl**dy hell, my memory is shot. Forgot about that.