Nigellissima

Department_SDepartment_S Posts: 4,918
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I am watching this for the first time in ages. Is Nigella on something? She seems to have developed a pained look when she speaks as though she has a pain in her abdomen. She's not making love to the camera as much and in danger of alienating her male viewers.

Comments

• Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Nigella on something?
    No idea but I wish it was me she was on. :D

Tits seem to have shrunk though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bulletguy1 wrote: »
    No idea but I wish it was me she was on. :D

Tits seem to have shrunk though.

apparently shes lost 3 stone..:eek:
  • waz101waz101 Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I felt pretty sorry for her in Venice, she married John Diamond there and lived there with her sister Thomasina. As they both died really young it must hold mixed memories for her.

She's had a really good facelift though.
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    moonburn wrote: »
    apparently shes lost 3 stone..:eek:
    Pity........she used to have nice tits.
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    waz101 wrote: »
    I felt pretty sorry for her in Venice, she married John Diamond there and lived there with her sister Thomasina. As they both died really young it must hold mixed memories for her.

She's had a really good facelift though.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. She's wealthy, is married to an ugly geezer who will leave her even more money when he dies from looking so miserable and she loves herself so much she dosen't care what people like me think of her...which is not much:p.
    I suppose I could sympathise that her kids turned out looking like they do though.......nothing like their mother:rolleyes:
  • felixrexfelixrex Posts: 7,307
    Forum Member
    Deleted - wrong thread
  • BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,512
    Forum Member
    Have you seen the state of her turkey :eek: in that ad where all the cooks are showing off their skills :rolleyes: It's all shrivelled and burnt :D

I would not have her anywhere near my kitchen :o
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,846
    Forum Member
    I find her pretentious, constant coy look really irritating - gets in the way of what she is trying to do.