Options

Different Lily's

2»

Comments

• Options
    teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    Oh my god are you for real? I've read some crap people have a go at EE about but this has to take the top prize.

How is this poster's critique unnecessary? They're simply pointing out that it's a bit silly to get two people who look totally unalike to play the same role.
  • Options
    Donna2010Donna2010 Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL they are only babies. Its not worth crying over. Some of the complaints people have on here are worse than those on Points Of View about hands!! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps she should go to SpecSavers! :D

Or the RNIB:D
    I did try to get the best via BBC iPlayer, but thought what I did get you could at least see a difference.

The pictures were fine, the differences were very clear. Anyone saying they aren't must be being obtuse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't take this thread as being a complaint. I thought it was a bit of fun! I often watch babies on progs and spot the differences. The babies who played Emma in Friends were quite different :)
  • Options
    teenagemartyrteenagemartyr Posts: 6,782
    Forum Member
    Donna2010 wrote: »
    LOL they are only babies. Its not worth crying over. Some of the complaints people have on here are worse than those on Points Of View about hands!! :D

Who is crying? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gmc93 wrote: »
    I bet Janine switched them. ;)

It's the Scriptwriters setting the seeds of a baby switch story line to air in 2025 when Lily is 15. That will be the big 40th Aniversary story! :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should the title not be "Different Lillies?" :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Different "Lily"s would be accurate, depending on how the name is spelt.
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,881
    Forum Member
    I think there are strict limits on how many hours children inc babies can work on Tv programmes.

Poor little babies will get tired you know. The baby yestersay was so well behaved too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    I love watching soaps twhen there is babies!

Its very noticeable but babies are hard work and with the hours that actors/actresses work you cannot expect a baby to be quiet and not want its mum within the hours
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,881
    Forum Member
    Best little baby I've seen so far is Rowan who appeared on the political programme This Week, a real star he was on that VT. Think it was Christmas last year.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    The answer? She saw what could have been her death, and regenerated a little too early.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BZR wrote: »
    i noticed this ages ago! the darker lily is so much cuter and is more realistic as stacey and ryans child

The fairer one reminds me of Bradley, actually.
  • Options
    BaileyBigIdiotBaileyBigIdiot Posts: 4,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one with blue eyes looks a bit like Roxy, maybe Janine did swap babys' and Roxy has now got Lily :eek:;)