Guess who I just served.

2»

Comments

• O.o Waaaa?O.o Waaaa? Posts: 5,585
    Forum Member
    stujones wrote: »
    To help fund my studies I work in a petrol station (which is located near a hospital). I just blooming well served Prince William. 100% confirmed it was him. No body guard with him apparently he was seeing a friend in the Hospital, loads of body guards there apparently. Nothing in the local news (Pembrokeshire) that he was coming down. I believe, although not actually sure, that he walked from the Hospital to the shop without a Bodyguard.

Looked a bit scruffy actually(Jeans etc) and is clearly thinning, but I tried my best just to treat him as customer and not ask for a autograph as clearly this wasn't an official appoitment or anything. I hoped he appreciated that I recognised him but respected that he didn't want to make a deal of it. I actually swore :o when one of the items that he bought wouldn't scan.

Just thought I'd let you know my weird experience today.... Anybody else had a similar experience.

I very much doubt it was, the prince wouldnt go out without a body guard and all scruffy. :rolleyes:
  • stujonesstujones Posts: 1,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    prking wrote: »
    How did you know he had been to the hospital, that there were loads of body guards there and that he walked from the Hospital?

Cause a load of doctors and nurses from the Hospital came just about 30 minutes after he left saying that there a big halabalu in the Hospital cause he was visiting a person in ward one - loads of guards there. Word got around pretty quick and apparently a load of nurses volunteered to do that shift!

They said "we've just been visited by royalty" so I said "let me guess, William"

Cannot say I'm 100% sure that he walked, or he had no body guards in the shop - I couldn't see any and he certainly didn't park in the Car Park. Literally about 100 yards from Hospital to Petrol Station. 100% it was him though

Believe me the crowd that came to the Petrol Station just saying that people in the Hospital have rang saying William was there (this was after he came to the shop) was unbelivable - we went from being dead quite to chockablock.
  • lifesabeach11lifesabeach11 Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You should have asked him who is involved in the sex scandal :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think I would have proposed! :eek:
  • Baroness BunkumBaroness Bunkum Posts: 4,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stujones wrote: »
    Thought did cross my mind actually. Also being a Welshmen I did think about telling him that his lucky shirt didn't work in the final.

Naughty boy! What did he buy? Grapes for the patient? :D
  • Baroness BunkumBaroness Bunkum Posts: 4,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it Withybush hospital?
  • stujonesstujones Posts: 1,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was it Withybush hospital?

Yeah it was.