100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,260
    Forum Member
    I must admit I often wonder if a lot of those female celebs, who regularly "holiday" in the middle east are there to prop up their bank accounts?

I can't help but notice that a young, blonde "actress" of no discernible talent (or income), but with one hell of a body has been on holiday there quite a lot in the last couple of years.

Or am I just an old cynic?

Surely this kind of things has been going on for decades.
    Forum Member
    Blind Items Revealed

From Crazy Days & Nights

This former A list television actress who is still A list with name recognition despite a horribly unimpressive movie career was headed on a very expensive vacation this week when a mom pushing a girl in a wheelchair came up to the actress and said that her daughter had leukemia and wondered if the actress would pose for a photo. The actress took a look at the girl shook her head and said, "Sorry, don't have the time." The actress then went outside and had a cigarette.

Izzie Stevens
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    Blind Items Revealed

From Crazy Days & Nights

This former A list television actress who is still A list with name recognition despite a horribly unimpressive movie career was headed on a very expensive vacation this week when a mom pushing a girl in a wheelchair came up to the actress and said that her daughter had leukemia and wondered if the actress would pose for a photo. The actress took a look at the girl shook her head and said, "Sorry, don't have the time." The actress then went outside and had a cigarette.

Izzie Stevens

:mad: What a cow. A photo takes a lot less time than a cigarette.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blind Items Revealed

From Crazy Days & Nights

Izzie Stevens

I have heard this SO many times about her.
  • emma555emma555 Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    From Lainey:

This blind riddle is about a celebrity and his assistant, and what it might be like to work for a celebrity as an assistant. Some of the benefits? You get to be part of that culture and you’re surrounded by creativity – in this case, I guess – and you get to travel around the world. The downside? Sometimes, in travelling around the world, you’re asked to break the law. Not a big deal.

He flew to another country to start work on a new movie. His assistant came with him on the flight and he asked her to take his bags so he could save time. At customs they were curious as to why he didn’t have any luggage. And when he told them his belongings were with his assistant, they brought her in too. In his belongs – and remember she was the one transporting them – they found a few joints. Not a lot, and just for recreational use, and he certainly wasn’t dealing but you know the sh-t that can come down on your ass for taking drugs across a border, right? I don’t have to tell you this, right? They were detained for a couple of hours and the weed was confiscated, but in the end, they were released without drama, without incident. So they were lucky, or privileged, I can’t decide.

But the point is, that’s what’s asked of you as a celebrity assistant. If he wants you to carry his marijuana on your person, knowing that if you get busted, that could totally f-ck up your status, well, you do it anyway. Because you’re the subordinate and powerful and also because you’re so used to the special treatment he receives, you think it might extend to you. In this case, happily for her, it did. But it’s still a risk you have to be willing to take.

And as for the celebrity? I know people who feel bad just asking me for a ride to work, even though it’s on my way. They don’t want to be an inconvenience. When you’re famous? When you’re famous, sometimes you don’t even feel bad to ask an employee to hold your dope in violation of international law.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Except he admitted that she had his bags & that report implies he also admired the joints were his. So while it's not good, he's clearly not abandoning her to the authorities.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Except he admitted that she had his bags & that report implies he also admired the joints were his. So while it's not good, he's clearly not abandoning her to the authorities.

True, but that pre-supposes that the authorities are going to a) care that the drugs were his or b) treat her any differently because of his admission.

Things could have gone very badly indeed, regardless of whether chummy 'owned up' or not - you can be be assured though that had the s**t gone down hard, it would still have gone down much harder for her than it would have for him.

If you're a rich and famous movie star, you pretty much have an unbreakable "get out of jail free" card for yourself in every place on the planet ('cept maybe North Korea! :D), but not everywhere is going to be as amenable to you using said influence on behalf of your unfortunate minion.
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member

Who?:confused:
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    jivinjay wrote: »
    Who?:confused:

The person referred to in post number 3681

It's a 'Blind Item' which means nobody is actually named in the piece of gossip/tittle-tattle appearing on some website somewhere and reposted here.

That's how this thread works, though I can appreciate how you might be a bit confused if you've breezed through the forum without reading directions and don't really know where you are :p
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Okay, bit of a thorny issue here, but when does a Blind become a Solved. Blind Gossip, just keep releasing Solveds over a particularly less than gleeful star, yet there seems to be actually no reports other than their own, that it is indeed solved.

Not doubting if it's true or not, just does seem an arbitrary way of going about things.

Blind Gossip has been rather snooty about CDAN, with justification I feel, but I think this is kind of worse. Solving your own blinds, with little back-up:confused:
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    phil solo wrote: »
    The person referred to in post number 3681

It's a 'Blind Item' which means nobody is actually named in the piece of gossip/tittle-tattle appearing on some website somewhere and reposted here.

That's how this thread works, though I can appreciate how you might be a bit confused if you've breezed through the forum without reading directions and don't really know where you are :p

I know but it sounded to me as though AdelaideGirl knew who the blind was about!!!
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, bit of a thorny issue here, but when does a Blind become a Solved. Blind Gossip, just keep releasing Solveds over a particularly less than gleeful star, yet there seems to be actually no reports other than their own, that it is indeed solved.

Not doubting if it's true or not, just does seem an arbitrary way of going about things.

Blind Gossip has been rather snooty about CDAN, with justification I feel, but I think this is kind of worse. Solving your own blinds, with little back-up:confused:

I've noticed this too.
  • SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah it's pretty well known that the likes of Mean Girl, Baywatch and American Pie are part of the yacht scene in Cannes and Monaco. Lots of rich guys have fantasies about them I guess. Even non famous women do this, look at the yachts in Monaco come F1 Grand Prix time, full of 'hired' women to 'entertain'.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SwanGirl wrote: »
    Yeah it's pretty well known that the likes of Mean Girl, Baywatch and American Pie are part of the yacht scene in Cannes and Monaco. Lots of rich guys have fantasies about them I guess. Even non famous women do this, look at the yachts in Monaco come F1 Grand Prix time, full of 'hired' women to 'entertain'.

Models too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jivinjay wrote: »
    I know but it sounded to me as though AdelaideGirl knew who the blind was about!!!

No idea actually. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression. I just get a bit annoyed at very black & white assumptions the gossip people make.
    Forum Member

While they are both bad nowadays CDAN did have a good run for a while with blinds revealed. Blind Gossip has always been pretty woeful.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The DM is serialising Amanda Holden's autobiography.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2456155/Im-sorry-Amanda-babys-heart-isnt-beating--hes-gone-The-terrible-moment-TV-star-told-shed-lost-second-child--having-nearly-killed-her.html

I wonder who the "famous comedian" who she alleges groped her during her marriage to Les Dennis is?
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

#1: Despite the party in her honor, this former A list celebrity/singer and now a very unlucky B-/C+ lister still ended up having sex for money the other night as she tries to make ends meet.

#2: This former A list tweener is still snorting away every chance he gets so i don't know if this rehab thing actually stuck. Don't believe the hype about the new girlfriend because she too has connections to the money man.

#3: This former Twilight actress has got to be ticked off. She slept with a producer of what will be a billion dollar film because he said he would get her a part. Nope. It has gone to the acting talented sister of this trio. The Twilight actress always does this and it never works out for her.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

#1: Despite the party in her honor, this former A list celebrity/singer and now a very unlucky B-/C+ lister still ended up having sex for money the other night as she tries to make ends meet.

#2: This former A list tweener is still snorting away every chance he gets so i don't know if this rehab thing actually stuck. Don't believe the hype about the new girlfriend because she too has connections to the money man.

#3: This former Twilight actress has got to be ticked off. She slept with a producer of what will be a billion dollar film because he said he would get her a part. Nope. It has gone to the acting talented sister of this trio. The Twilight actress always does this and it never works out for her.

#1: Always On Time?

#2: High School Musical

#3: Had an apartment fire
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    #1: Always On Time?

#2: High School Musical

#3: Had an apartment fire

I thought the HSM guy was in rehab for frink not drugs?
    Or is this another one?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he's ever said. But most gossip reports say drugs. There was even a report of an overdose.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Blind Items Revealed

From Crazy Days & Nights

Izzie Stevens

Wow that is cold. :eek: Gosh...
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These blind items don't really hand out much clues anymore, it could be anyone
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The DM is serialising Amanda Holden's autobiography.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2456155/Im-sorry-Amanda-babys-heart-isnt-beating--hes-gone-The-terrible-moment-TV-star-told-shed-lost-second-child--having-nearly-killed-her.html

I wonder who the "famous comedian" who she alleges groped her during her marriage to Les Dennis is?

These kind of tit bits annoy me. Either deal with it seriously by reporting it to the police at the time or shut up. Alluding to it as a carrot dangler to generate gossip and speculation and sell your book years later has all the hallmarks of Ulrika and we all know what happened there.
    Forum Member
    Abriel wrote: »
    I thought the HSM guy was in rehab for frink not drugs?
    Or is this another one?

He's on something. He looks completely out of it in those pictures with "In The Air Tonight" daughter.
This discussion has been closed.