joijijoiji Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keep us posted:)
  • Options
    elliecatelliecat Posts: 9,890
    Forum Member
    Pandora 9 wrote: »
    Her husband admitted to me it was an affair, read back! Its up to her if she want my support and I am not being smug I just can't stand people who cheat on their partners thats all.

How would you feel if your partner cheated on you? Or are you not in a relationship and thats why you are being so judgmental towards me.

my partner would never cheat on me he has no need and I have been with him for 10 years thanks for asking. I have had boyfriends cheat on me in the past so know exactly how it feels but I find your posts smug and you seem to take delight in others misery, why tell her about the affair why not tell her to speak to her husband after all it's none of your business is it?!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,924
    Forum Member
    She did say she was going to confront Jane about the affair but I don't know if she has yet. I do feel sorry for Jane's husband but he must have know what he was taking on as he is her third. Perhaps John will be number four?

Francine is a friend as well as my hairdresser so I didn't make an appointment this time.

Well this has been a lot of fun but I really must get on with my accounts now because I am falling behind now.

See you later :)

A friends marriage break up fun? Oh and are you sure it isn't law you are falling behind on? :)
  • Options
    ffawkesffawkes Posts: 4,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bazaar1 wrote: »
    Yup. I was obviously right to be skeptical. Why do people bother making up such crap, just to waste people's time?

Yes, in another thread this person says s/he is being 'stalked by a psycho', at some point the will to believe simply disappears.
  • Options
    PrimalIcePrimalIce Posts: 2,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found this tale to be quite amusing so far, but you need to have more twists....like it turns out John was actually dead all this time and the woman he was holding hands with was actually a medium trying to contact him or something

6/10 so far. I look forward to Part 3!
  • Options
    Pandora 9Pandora 9 Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elliecat wrote: »
    my partner would never cheat on me he has no need and I have been with him for 10 years thanks for asking. I have had boyfriends cheat on me in the past so know exactly how it feels but I find your posts smug and you seem to take delight in others misery, why tell her about the affair why not tell her to speak to her husband after all it's none of your business is it?!

Have you read all of this thread? Because I actually saw her husband with this other woman and thats how it all started. I wasn't being smug until the trolls invaded this thread btw.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ffawkes wrote: »
    Yes, in another thread this person says s/he is being 'stalked by a psycho', at some point the will to believe simply disappears.

Yes I am being stalked by someone who I actually know and is playing silly buggers on different websites I visit. I have told him I am happily married but he doesn't believe me so continues his little game.

The truth is stranger than fiction in my case I'm afraid!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PrimalIce wrote: »
    I found this tale to be quite amusing so far, but you need to have more twists....like it turns out John was actually dead all this time and the woman he was holding hands with was actually a medium trying to contact him or something

6/10 so far. I look forward to Part 3!

I wish ;)

My friend hasn't contacted me so I will wait to hear what happens "through the grapevine" I hope she can sort things out for the sake of the kids.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    avasgranny wrote: »
    A friends marriage break up fun? Oh and are you sure it isn't law you are falling behind on? :)

My friends marriage break up isn't "fun" but you are trying to pick an argument with me :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    My friends marriage break up isn't "fun" but you are trying to pick an argument with me :)

No I wasn't actually, just surprised how much glee you appeared to be getting out of the whole situation!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's like a female version of CrazyCrips
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do have a 20 year old son and I never put my real birth date on a website like this one. ................

You're not that dreadful, banned vixen under another name, are you? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geniusgirl wrote: »

Innit though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,764
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What shall I do?
    Stop making things up?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stop making things up?

I will when you do :)
  • Options
    Mrs MackintoshMrs Mackintosh Posts: 1,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geniusgirl wrote: »
    jsmith99 wrote: »
    You're not that dreadful, banned vixen under another name, are you? :)

Anyone want to run a book on who this PBU is?

I have a few ideas of my own....;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Anyone want to run a book on who this PBU is?

I have a few ideas of my own....;)

Ok spill please??? :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please do :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    If you only joined in March guess you wont know them Pandora eh? ;)
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sorry gdjman guess I was too premature in trying to waken you hours ago. Thought that was the end. As if....... :D
  • Options
    tartan18tartan18 Posts: 2,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still posting on here at 8.56, has to drive to a nearby town, traffic is bad, meets friend for coffee, discussed husband's affair and all that entails, drives home again, and is back posting on here at 11.30

Says it all !!! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    gdjman68wasdigigdjman68wasdigi Posts: 21,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tartan18 wrote: »
    Still posting on here at 8.56, has to drive to a nearby town, traffic is bad, meets friend for coffee, discussed husband's affair and all that entails, drives home again, and is back posting on here at 11.30

Don't forget the dog
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tartan18 wrote: »

You are not interested in the outcome of this story?

I have only joined this site once before last year but I left ... I used to post on the music section so this is my first time on here. Its entirely up to you whether you believe me or not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    How many men were wearing this dressing gown?
    who knows. :confused:
    I gave my daughter a beautiful fleecy dressing gown for her birthday. One day I arrived at their house to babysit for the day before the couple had left for work.
    Her husband came running downstairs to put the kettle on wearing the fleecy pink dressing gown. :D
This discussion has been closed.