Options

Sunday Live Feed - 6/3/05

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    A feeble attempt at the sympathy vote perhaps?

what a nasty piece of work you are, Mr. Perfect.
  • Options
    Judge DreadJudge Dread Posts: 10,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what a nasty piece of work you are, Mr. Perfect.
    Oh dear - cage rattled, I fear.......
  • Options
    T--JT--J Posts: 19,550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh dear, Reggie's practicing his song (Just the way you are) in the music room. Although some parts sound quite good the rest is completely dire!! :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21
    Forum Member
    It wasn't clear, partly nerves I think she said but she was clearly embarrassed.

Judge Dread it wouldn't be the sympathy vote as the majority of people voting won't have the live feed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So where's the action from the Academy then? I'm fed up with watching a 28" widescreen webcam of Tower Bridge for the last 25 minutes now. :(
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gawd when will it start its only a 7 minute gap and it doesn't take them long to walk out a studio and up some stairs.
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    If we must stare at the bridge, couldn't the put the banner at the top, so we can at least watch the cars.

I can't believe I actually said that. Has it really come down to me wanting to watch cars cross the bridge on the feed, to make it a bit more interesting. :eek: :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mirage wrote:
    If we must stare at the bridge, couldn't the put the banner at the top, so we can at least watch the cars.

I can't believe I actually said that. Has it really come down to me wanting to watch cars cross the bridge on the feed, to make it a bit more interesting. :eek: :o

Don't feel bad, I was thinking the same thing :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't it amazing how much traffic there is in London even at this time of night - where are they all going? If they are out for the night, its too early to be going home, and it's too late to be just going out .......:confused:

I'm not used to it, there's nothing stirring in the village here until after 11pm and then its usually only a couple of cars.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hoooraayyyy! Its back. :D
    No sound though :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They all look fed up
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The feed comes back and the sound is muted. Great start. I want to hear what they are saying, as they look sombre.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Legal reasons they say? I can't see Reggie or Ade's mouths even speaking now. Hmmmm
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Hold on, has something happened with Nick - he isn't with the boys, and
    Reggie just commented on 'someone saying only a few hors ago about wanting a picture on the wall... and now wanting to leave'

- The first part of that was Nick.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Updates would be very much appreciated - I've lost my place at the TV. :mad:

Cheers!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Nick is still there - I was reading something into it that maybe wasn't there
  • Options
    VictorVictor Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    Nick still there at the moment, just returned and is now getting changed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nothing to update really. Nick has walked into the boys bedroom and hardily a word has been said, apart from Reggie saying it's getting harder. I will assume he means the voting process. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,605
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How's Debra and the girls?
  • Options
    LucytashLucytash Posts: 5,897
    Forum Member
    flicker wrote:
    Isn't it amazing how much traffic there is in London even at this time of night - where are they all going? If they are out for the night, its too early to be going home, and it's too late to be just going out .......:confused:

I'm not used to it, there's nothing stirring in the village here until after 11pm and then its usually only a couple of cars.

Xmas Day is about the only time there isn't much traffic on the streets of London! Which is why I stay in & watch FA etc!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the same thing too from the snippet we could hear - that someone wants to or has left. It took an awful long time for the feed to resume after the show and the lads seem very down.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lisbeth wrote:
    How's Debra and the girls?
    They are all getting changed, so we are not seeing them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There is a fancy dinner set up in the dining room, with place cards. One of them has a "?". Ade said something about a mystery host.
  • Options
    LucytashLucytash Posts: 5,897
    Forum Member
    Someone is hosting a dinner party for them so I suppose we'll lose the live feed. I'm sure we saw more of their evening antics last time.
  • Options
    VictorVictor Posts: 464
    Forum Member
    They have a dinner party set out for them, with a mystery guest apparently.