Is it just too predictable if Helen wins?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,389
Forum Member
I just feel that Helen hasn't done anything bad except for the task when she lost, she is almost perfect!

I do feel though that I think it's too predictable that she will win, and LS can be predictable but this is too much of a giveaway - her edit is amazing.

Do you think it's too predictable if she had won?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    only if you look at the program from previous series structures, ie. them working for him.

The big question over Helen, and Jim, is what do they have to offer in terms of a business plan? We know Toms going to invent stuff, we know Susan is going to peddle natural cosmetics.

I suspect that she won't win but I suspect she may well find herself in new employment in a relatively short space of time. Sugar's been known to employ people who don't win.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    GiGaGo wrote: »
    only if you look at the program from previous series structures, ie. them working for him.

The big question over Helen, and Jim, is what do they have to offer in terms of a business plan? We know Toms going to invent stuff, we know Susan is going to peddle natural cosmetics.

I suspect that she won't win but I suspect she may well find herself in new employment in a relatively short space of time. Sugar's been known to employ people who don't win.

Thought Stella's win was quite predictable last series
  • aussie_dave_aussie_dave_ Posts: 717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    silkstone wrote: »

She looked good in that bikini though ......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    silkstone wrote: »

exactly, if the structure was the same as last year, Helen is clearly walking it.

it isn't so being the ideal employee doesn't equate to being the ideal business partner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 273
    Forum Member
    Amroussi wrote: »
    I just feel that Helen hasn't done anything bad except for the task when she lost, she is almost perfect!

I do feel though that I think it's too predictable that she will win, and LS can be predictable but this is too much of a giveaway - her edit is amazing.

Do you think it's too predictable if she had won?

Yes, i hope she doesn't, not because she doesn't deserve it. Purely for entertainment. It would be boring if she did...
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I want the best person to win. If it's not predictable, then the edit has failed to reveal how the candidates actually performed. Predictable is good.
  • Zoltan SmithZoltan Smith Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she does not win it will make a mockery of the whole process.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she does not win it will make a mockery of the whole process.

But what if her business plan is terrible? Surely that would make a mockery of it too.

This year is interesting because this final task could actually wipe out all the previous tasks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,044
    Forum Member
    I think this year will all come down to the business plan, LAS has seen everyones character and know whether he could work with them

I doubt he could work with Jim for instance as he famously doesnt like smoozers and Jim is a smoozer par excellance

Helan is bloody good as a PA and I recokon will turn into a Margaret in later life so he could work with her

Both Tom and Susan to find something special in as he has saved them before

The only thing that is unknown at this point is their business plans and the decison will probably be based on this
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Helen is just a PA so shes not a shoe-in at all, Depends what her business plan is like in comparison to the others i think this is what LAS is interested in, why do you think he's kept tom in this long?
  • CherrybomberCherrybomber Posts: 3,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blahgirl wrote: »
    Helen is just a PA so shes not a shoe-in at all, Depends what her business plan is like in comparison to the others i think this is what LAS is interested in, why do you think he's kept tom in this long?

:D Each time I say that I get mobbed

I dont think I care who wins. I like the show and I watch to be entertained.
    I really dislike Jim so I'd rather he didn't win, but it's not a big issue for me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    I don't care how predictable it is, the best candidate deserves to win.