Loved Romeo in live feed

13»

Comments

• TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Bathsheba wrote: »
    So why do you believe that Romeo is just putting on an act then? He seems genuine to me.

Because he makes a lot of grandstanding statements during nominations, when he knows they'll be aired, without the conviction to stand up for them by standing up to the people he criticises (he's perfectly happy indulging Natasha and Frankie, then plays the moralist later).

I don't think he is "fake", anymore than anyone else - everyone plays the gallery a bit and I only really think he does it in the DR. But he obviously has the skills to charm women so it's not surprising to think he'd be capable of pulling the wool over people's eyes somewhat.
  • Bockingford_KidBockingford_Kid Posts: 477
    Forum Member
    Lisa Maffia on Romeo on BOTS

'If there's a confrontation he'll be in there to sort it out.'

When challenged on that -

'He doesn't take sides and doesn't get involved. He's not confrontational.'

Haha, something like that anyway. She also pushed the 'what you see is what you get, he's a real gentleman' line a bit too much.
  • Paul WilsonPaul Wilson Posts: 5,108
    Forum Member
    Mastes1 wrote: »
    I honestly keep forgetting he's in the show until i see the back of his head in the background or something. I don't get why people like him so much (obviously the teen girls will like him because he's 'hot'), we see nothing of him.

I agree with you to a degree. Sometimes everyone is sitting around the living room and I'm thinking to myself 'Where the hell is Romeo??' Having said that, it's not necessarily his fault that yesterdays highlights show for example was all about Denise v Michael round 312233.
  • cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with you to a degree. Sometimes everyone is sitting around the living room and I'm thinking to myself 'Where the hell is Romeo??' Having said that, it's not necessarily his fault that yesterdays highlights show for example was all about Denise v Michael round 312233.

I agree, BB are just not really showing Romeo.
  • calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think hes lovely. and doesnt get enough air time.. being taken over with fights and sillyness..