DmC Definitive Edition and Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition coming in 2015

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
Forum Member
✭✭✭
DmC Devil May Cry definitive edition is coming out in march 2015 with a bunch of new modes and features

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5LLUDimeHo

Then comes the huge news for me at least (that I've already spoiled in the title :D) Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition coming summer 2015, its only a tease at the end put Virgil is in it which means it will likely be similar to Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition which came with a raft of extras

I'm so excited for this, despite my initial dislike of DmC because I didn't feel a remake was needed (and still don't) the game itself is actually quite fun, hell I even bought the DLC, so getting it again on PS4 for a reasonable price is a nice offer and the DMC4:SE news that is a day one purchase and it gives me hope we could go back to the universe and get a proper DMC5

Anyone else excited by this like I am, I know its only to re-releases but still

Comments

• SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thomas2400 wrote: »
    DmC Devil May Cry definitive edition is coming out in march 2015 with a bunch of new modes and features

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5LLUDimeHo

Then comes the huge news for me at least (that I've already spoiled in the title :D) Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition coming summer 2015, its only a tease at the end put Virgil is in it which means it will likely be similar to Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition which came with a raft of extras

I'm so excited for this, despite my initial dislike of DmC because I didn't feel a remake was needed (and still don't) the game itself is actually quite fun, hell I even bought the DLC, so getting it again on PS4 for a reasonable price is a nice offer and the DMC4:SE news that is a day one purchase and it gives me hope we could go back to the universe and get a proper DMC5

Anyone else excited by this like I am, I know its only to re-releases but still

I had the DmC XB360 collection but never got around ta playing it! :blush: ... so Itll be getting the download treatment no doubt! :)
  • Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
    Forum Member
    Port EVERYTHING! It's a good thing Sony and Microsoft went with X86 for these consoles, makes doing these ports from PC versions a breeze!
  • SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for saints row (remake) ... They should definitely port / update the previous gen games (for the trophies / achievements alone) :)
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only games I still want remastered/ported are the Mass Effect games.

No interest in DmC, and I found the fourth one so boring I gave up.
  • ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DMC4 started off well but the boss fights were far too repetitive. Fighting the same bosses over and over and over again did my nut in.

I wasn't that interested in DmC either. Played some of it thanks to PS+ but there are other games that I'd prefer to play instead.

I don't see either titles ending up on my PS4 unless they are added to the PS+ IGC.