Options

Katie

Comments

• Options
    Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She lies and embellishes the truth all the time - this we know. But I refuse to accept that any sentient human being with any semblance of self respect would allow themselves to be dictated to and 'legally gagged' about something if indeed absolutely nothing happened - which is what you seem to be insinuating.

As for her sharing her men with her best friends - I wasn't aware of this - do you have examples?

I'm not saying nothing happened, I'm saying IMO there was no 7 month affair, neither was there any catching of any pants down in Cape Verde.
    When she was engaged to Dane Bowers she wanted him to service her friend whilst she watched, with the intention of her joining in, it was in one of her earlier bios.
    There were also rumours of her wanting Peter too, not sure if that rumour ever made print.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    I'm not saying nothing happened, I'm saying IMO there was no 7 month affair, neither was there any catching of any pants down in Cape Verde.
    When she was engaged to Dane Bowers she wanted him to service her friend whilst she watched, with the intention of her joining in, it was in one of her earlier bios.
    There were also rumours of her wanting Peter too, not sure if that rumour ever made print.

Even if that is true, I'm not sure that it means that she would happily let her husband play around with her mates at will. & that whole anecdote is typical of KP in the early days - the perpetual sex maniac, the horny creature who was every man's fantasy (certainly in her mind anyway and how her publicists tried to sell it back then).

I think there was an affair, probably not 7 months absolutely, but enough for KP to get riled up (and rightly so - to be fair) and in her usual fashion she concocted a few embellishments and made it all seem a trillion times more dramatic.

I certainly don't think she would be able to 'legally gag' Jane though. Jane is probably embarrassed and mortified and just wants to get on with her life.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even if that is true, I'm not sure that it means that she would happily let her husband play around with her mates at will. & that whole anecdote is typical of KP in the early days - the perpetual sex maniac, the horny creature who was every man's fantasy (certainly in her mind anyway and how her publicists tried to sell it back then).

I think there was an affair, probably not 7 months absolutely, but enough for KP to get riled up (and rightly so - to be fair) and in her usual fashion she concocted a few embellishments and made it all seem a trillion times more dramatic.

I certainly don't think she would be able to 'legally gag' Jane though. Jane is probably embarrassed and mortified and just wants to get on with her life.

I think there are more than just a few embellishments, surely Jane has some grounds to go legal herself. Maybe Katie knows that Jane will not talk to the press because of her children, which makes Jane fair game to a degree.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there are more than just a few embellishments, surely Jane has some grounds to go legal herself. Maybe Katie knows that Jane will not talk to the press because of her children, which makes Jane fair game to a degree.

Or maybe Jane is denying KP the one thing she knows will cause her immense grief - attention. By not reacting or saying anything publicly, Jane is playing a blinder and the more KP huffs and puffs, the increasingly deranged and bitter she looks.

KP is of course the one who has been wronged - but she is so lacking in intelligence and insight that she has managed to make herself look like less of a victim and just an outright bitch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member

What grounds do you think Jane has to go legal? Jane had the affair and wants to keep her head down. I don't blame her for not talking. It doesn't mean it didn't happen, it just means she doesn't want to rake it all up again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or maybe Jane is denying KP the one thing she knows will cause her immense grief - attention. By not reacting or saying anything publicly, Jane is playing a blinder and the more KP huffs and puffs, the increasingly deranged and bitter she looks.

KP is of course the one who has been wronged - but she is so lacking in intelligence and insight that she has managed to make herself look like less of a victim and just an outright bitch.

Without a doubt the sympathy Katie had gained is starting to turn judging by comments I have read. Do you not think it to be convenient that the both women are long term friends of Katie's, or is that just a stroke of good luck on Katie's side.
    What I did find interesting was the Chrissy Twitter account that said that Katie need psychological help, and Katie said in a interview that whilst talking on the phone with Chrissy that she had told Katie she needed help.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Without a doubt the sympathy Katie had gained is starting to turn judging by comments I have read. Do you not think it to be convenient that the both women are long term friends of Katie's, or is that just a stroke of good luck on Katie's side.
    What I did find interesting was the Chrissy Twitter account that said that Katie need psychological help, and Katie said in a interview that whilst talking on the phone with Chrissy that she had told Katie she needed help.

Possibly.

But on the basis that Kieron can't so much as brush his teeth without KP's permission, they were probably the only available women in the district - and available women are fine for a sex addict:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Demi-Wave wrote: »
    What grounds do you think Jane has to go legal? Jane had the affair and wants to keep her head down. I don't blame her for not talking. It doesn't mean it didn't happen, it just means she doesn't want to rake it all up again.

What do you mean, rake it up :confused: it's been regurgitated for the last six months. We don't know there was an affair, it could have been nothing more than a quick drunken kiss & fumble, that's not a 7 month affair. There's a bit of a difference between the two.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sound familiar http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Pete+Andre-27399.html Didn't he successfully sue for that article..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Possibly.

But on the basis that Kieron can't so much as brush his teeth without KP's permission, they were probably the only available women in the district - and available women are fine for a sex addict:D

He stripped weekly for an audience full of available horny women whilst Katie was at home, where better for a sex addict to fulfil his addictions. Had to laugh at Katie's explanation for this, "other women would have gone to the press" What like his own wife did :D:D That statement in itself speaks volumes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Sound familiar http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/Pete+Andre-27399.html Didn't he successfully sue for that article..

That sounds very very familiar. :D;-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 173
    Forum Member
    What do you mean, rake it up :confused: it's been regurgitated for the last six months. We don't know there was an affair, it could have been nothing more than a quick drunken kiss & fumble, that's not a 7 month affair. There's a bit of a difference between the two.

"rake it up" It was just an expression I used, I will try to clarify for your confusion. I meant maybe Jane didn't want to talk about things as she was trying to put it behind her. Hope it makes sense to you, It made sense to me when I typed it.:) I don't care if it was a 7 month affair or a quickie.

Could you please clarify something in your post where you said
    I think there are more than just a few embellishments, surely Jane has some grounds to go legal herself
    Do you have any idea what grounds you think she might have?

Thank you.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He stripped weekly for an audience full of available horny women whilst Katie was at home, where better for a sex addict to fulfil his addictions. Had to laugh at Katie's explanation for this, "other women would have gone to the press" What like his own wife did :D:D That statement in itself speaks volumes.

I imagine it was far easier to seduce KP's friends in relative privacy, than to start cavorting with the audiences at his strip shows. Presumably had the latter have happened, some of the women would have gone to the press?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I imagine it was far easier to seduce KP's friends in relative privacy, than to start cavorting with the audiences at his strip shows. Presumably had the latter have happened, some of the women would have gone to the press?

How could he possibly have been so sure they would not bleated to Katie, surely with loyal trustworthy longterm friends there is a bigger chance of them telling.
    But someone did go to the press, his WIFE. So he's an addict who's only focus is on his sexual needs, yet he still has his faculties when it comes to choosing who he is going to take the risk with.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jane can't have been that bad,he went back for more 25 times..he counted yay...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How could he possibly have been so sure they would not bleated to Katie, surely with loyal trustworthy longterm friends there is a bigger chance of them telling.
    But someone did go to the press, his WIFE. So he's an addict who's only focus is on his sexual needs, yet he still has his faculties when it comes to choosing who he is going to take the risk with.

I have no idea. & to be honest, I don't really care.

Who knows if he indeed does 'have his faculties' when he chooses the notches on his bed post. Maybe thousands of women have managed to slip under the radar...

But IMHO, Jane is not being legally gagged and simply keeping schtum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well someone was keeping count. He only did it in his work clothes, covered in plaster. He's not been plastering since the middle of last year. :D:D Hurt his shoulder on a quad bike didn't you know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have no idea. & to be honest, I don't really care.

Who knows if he indeed does 'have his faculties' when he chooses the notches on his bed post. Maybe thousands of women have managed to slip under the radar...

But IMHO, Jane is not being legally gagged and simply keeping schtum.

I doubt there would be any slipping under the radar, nice little earner they would have themselves. I would laugh if another came forward, one that was not friends with Katie. I bet Katie's face would turn inside out, and Kieran would be out that door like a rocket. :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well someone was keeping count. He only did it in his work clothes, covered in plaster. He's not been plastering since the middle of last year. :D:D Hurt his shoulder on a quad bike didn't you know.
    Sex is sex,no matter what he wears,katie needs to know that,adds to the excitement :D:D, 25 TIMES..it must have been good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex is sex,no matter what he wears,katie needs to know that,adds to the excitement :D:D, 25 TIMES..it must have been good.

If that's true, I bet it's more sex with Jane than he had with his wife, if those before him are to be believed. Something kept taking him back for more.
  • Options
    PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I totally agree with every word^^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that's true, I bet it's more sex with Jane than he had with his wife, if those before him are to be believed. Something kept taking him back for more.
    If the rumours are true,katie just lies there like debenhams shop dummy She'll have to be careful if she puts a sex ban on kev...
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You must be the last person alive who believes he's a sex addict. :D

You're complicating something that really in essence is very simple. But as long as you view the KP-Kieran relationship as a normal one, with normal feelings and emotions and mutual respect, and expectation of normal behaviour in upsetting circumstances, then yes, of course you're going to be very confused by it all. Once you accept that their relationship is not based on anything of substance, then it all makes perfect, if pitiful, sense.

For the rest of us, what his affair/s gave her was, after the initial rage, upset, hurt, a narrative gift from tabloid heaven. Which she has milked ever since.
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the rumours are true,katie just lies there like debenhams shop dummy She'll have to be careful if she puts a sex ban on kev...

Why Debenhams? Are their dummies more lifeless than other outlets' dummies? ;-)

*makes note to study next time I pass a Debenhams*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    You must be the last person alive who believes he's a sex addict. :D

You're complicating something that really in essence is very simple. But as long as you view the KP-Kieran relationship as a normal one, with normal feelings and emotions and mutual respect, and expectation of normal behaviour in upsetting circumstances, then yes, of course you're going to be very confused by it all. Once you accept that their relationship is not based on anything of substance, then it all makes perfect, if pitiful, sense.

For the rest of us, what his affair/s gave her was, after the initial rage, upset, hurt, a narrative gift from tabloid heaven. Which she has milked ever since.

I believe he is a sex addict just as much as I believe there were any affairs. :)