Katie

Comments

• BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    I believe he is a sex addict just as much as I believe there were any affairs. :)

Well then your posts come across as very confused and contradictory. :)
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bela wrote: »
    Well then your posts come across as very confused and contradictory. :)

Your right I am confused. Confused anyone is buying this crap to be honest. :)
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    If the rumours are true,katie just lies there like debenhams shop dummy She'll have to be careful if she puts a sex ban on kev...

Debenhams is far too classy Val. :cool:
    She is more like one of those cheap polystyrene dummy things that are found on markets! :o;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your right I am confused. Confused anyone is buying this crap to be honest. :)

:confused: But... :confused: that's the point. No one IS buying the crap!

Your posts suggest you're taking it way more seriously than anyone else is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: But... :confused: that's the point. No one IS buying the crap!

Your posts suggest you're taking it way more seriously than anyone else is.

Why more serious, are my posts on the wrong thread? Is being serious against the T & C on DS. :confused:
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Debenhams is far too classy Val. :cool:
    She is more like one of those cheap polystyrene dummy things that are found on markets! :o;-)
    Haha,i should have said one of del boys danger UXB dolls,,,,,comes with it's own warning and everything....DANGER :D
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha,i should have said one of del boys danger UXB dolls,,,,,comes with it's own warning and everything....DANGER :D

:D Built in warning .... Cushty!
    That is one of my favourite episodes of OFAH. :D
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or maybe Jane is denying KP the one thing she knows will cause her immense grief - attention. By not reacting or saying anything publicly, Jane is playing a blinder and the more KP huffs and puffs, the increasingly deranged and bitter she looks.

KP is of course the one who has been wronged - but she is so lacking in intelligence and insight that she has managed to make herself look like less of a victim and just an outright bitch.

Absolutely this.

IMO, There was no 7 month affair but more likely a series of crafty knee trembler's when KP was having her nails done, or whatever. KP found out and, after her initial shock, realised the kerching value and decided the ££££'s was worth more than her dignity and decided to milk it for all it was worth.
    We all know she's got Keirans balls in a vice and so has offered him either and ultimatum or a contract to stay with her for whatever reason and ensure that Jane gets the flack. I would imagine she expected Jane to respond to her poking and prodding but, being an adult with some semblance of self respect, Jane would rather forget the whole embarrassing saga and move on.
    KP isn't happy the there hasn't been a reaction from Jane which would have enabled her to go even bigger to the media which is why Keiran has now come out in the press and read his script blaming Jane for the whole thing. The story about the poor little sex addict being unable to resist the big bad woman is straight from the KP book of complete bollox and reads like a chapter from when of her sordid novels.

The silly thing is that KP is so desperate to hang on to a man, any man, that she blew her chance to get some sympathy and a bit of begrudging respect had she kicked Keiran to the kerb. But she can't be single for more than 20 minutes, especially as this one had her knocked up before she knew his name.

What a sad existence. I wouldn't swap lives with her for 10 times the money she's made
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Pepsi & Shirley both together have more about them than Katie. Them exploding is what Katie would do if the press were to ignore her. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why more serious, are my posts on the wrong thread? Is being serious against the T & C on DS. :confused:

Sorry, Kay, you've really lost me now. I've already clearly said why I think you're taking it too seriously - based on what you've said in your own posts - so I'm not sure what the DS T&Cs have to do with anything? :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, Kay, you've really lost me now. I've already clearly said why I think you're taking it too seriously - based on what you've said in your own posts - so I'm not sure what the DS T&Cs have to do with anything? :confused:

I'm just checking that I'm not breaking DS rules by taking the discussion SERIOUSLY. :)
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Totally disagree. I don't think anyone can dispute that things did not happen quite as Katie has publicly portrayed. What possible reason would there be to jiggle with the truth in this instance. Katie was always going to get the media coverage without the need to go meddling with the facts. I don't think Jane has received a payday from this, but I do think she may have been legally gagged. Any ideas on why the other close mate is keeping it zipped? We are talking about a male stripper with an alleged sex addiction. He could have had his kicks from any number of fed up housewives that he performed to each week, being Katie's longterm trusted friends, gives her total control.

Apologies for repeating myself if you've already replied (just had a quick skim through) but what exactly could KP have JP legally gagged for?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies for repeating myself if you've already replied (just had a quick skim through) but what exactly could KP have JP legally gagged for?:confused:

I heard somewhere that Katie has a lot of confidentiality agreements in place. This of course may not be true. But I do remember reading a interview by either Alex or Kieran who had such an agreement thrusted into his face on one of thier early dates.
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bang on the money Pru and Blondie, imagine the rewriting of history that goes on at theirs, they'd give Pol Pot a run for his money. Where does this end for her though ? Desperate doesn't even cover it.
  • PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I heard somewhere that Katie has a lot of confidentiality agreements in place. This of course may not be true. But I do remember reading a interview by either Alex or Kieran who had such an agreement thrusted into his face on one of thier early dates.

Disgusting isn't it? She will sell every sordid, private, intimate detail on anyone who crosses her, but don't even think about doing it back! What a hypocrite she is.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Disgusting isn't it? She will sell every sordid, private, intimate detail on anyone who crosses her, but don't even think about doing it back! What a hypocrite she is.

It is disgusting, whoever said money talks was right. But it could also explain why the other side of a story is not heard.
  • pollipolli Posts: 2,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I admire your tenacity kay , but honestly you are barking up the wrong tree .
    There was an affair . The length is debatable but personally if something kp says has a basis in truth (as in jane admitted an affair) then I tend to reduce kp's claims by about 80%. So if kieron/kp says 25 shags then I'd call it at around 5 . He admits the first few rendezvous were kissy cuddles rather than anything more heavy .
    Jane is mortified. She fell for the whiny lil boy who made her feel special , and with derrick busy sharing his love honey elsewhere she was ripe for the picking . You need to remember that Derrick's bit on the side was an open secret within that clique (apparently jane was aware of the mistress, so therefore for sure kp/kieron knew ), so kieron knew jane was a woman starved of loving . In my opinion he turned that to his advantage and used her . For that reason I'm very sympathetic to jane .
    I see her as one of those ladies who falls for the cute young turkish waiter in the belief he actually loves her despite a big age gap ,when in reality he wants to live in easy-pickings britain .
    It's done . Jane can't un-ring the bell . What she can do is starve the whole sordid story of oxygen. All we have now is the ravings of kp which make her look more ridiculous and add nothing to the story . The story is that kieron had a fling with jane .And that's it . As for the chrissy element ? I don't believe it for one minute . Jane was vulnerable , chrissy no way . At most she flirted with him , in my opinion , and lets be honest kp encourages that kind of open flirting within her clique . I remember her openly flirting with mr g on her show while his wife looked on .
    Jane won't talk. Maybe in a few years if anyone cares. But for now she wants it all to go away and is handling it perfectly . No war of words, no legal threats , because she is more than aware that those are kp's bread and butter these days .
    This is all just my opinion obviously .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    I admire your tenacity kay , but honestly you are barking up the wrong tree .
    There was an affair . The length is debatable but personally if something kp says has a basis in truth (as in jane admitted an affair) then I tend to reduce kp's claims by about 80%. So if kieron/kp says 25 shags then I'd call it at around 5 . He admits the first few rendezvous were kissy cuddles rather than anything more heavy .
    Jane is mortified. She fell for the whiny lil boy who made her feel special , and with derrick busy sharing his love honey elsewhere she was ripe for the picking . You need to remember that Derrick's bit on the side was an open secret within that clique (apparently jane was aware of the mistress, so therefore for sure kp/kieron knew ), so kieron knew jane was a woman starved of loving . In my opinion he turned that to his advantage and used her . For that reason I'm very sympathetic to jane .
    I see her as one of those ladies who falls for the cute young turkish waiter in the belief he actually loves her despite a big age gap ,when in reality he wants to live in easy-pickings britain .
    It's done . Jane can't un-ring the bell . What she can do is starve the whole sordid story of oxygen. All we have now is the ravings of kp which make her look more ridiculous and add nothing to the story . The story is that kieron had a fling with jane .And that's it . As for the chrissy element ? I don't believe it for one minute . Jane was vulnerable , chrissy no way . At most she flirted with him , in my opinion , and lets be honest kp encourages that kind of open flirting within her clique . I remember her openly flirting with mr g on her show while his wife looked on .
    Jane won't talk. Maybe in a few years if anyone cares. But for now she wants it all to go away and is handling it perfectly . No war of words, no legal threats , because she is more than aware that those are kp's bread and butter these days .
    This is all just my opinion obviously .

What makes the affair claims involving Jane more believable than Chrissy, so if you believe that Chrissy's affair is total fabrication, why is she allowing her friend of 20 years to publicly call her a ****/home wrecker etc in the press. That's some friendship they must have. Which is the point I'm making. Everyone is saying why would Jane allow Katie to run her mouth off if it wasn't true, but you are saying the affair with Chrissy is not true, yet she is sitting back allowing Katie to bad mouth her. :confused:
  • Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What makes the affair claims involving Jane more believable than Chrissy, so if Chrissy is total fabrication, why is she allowing her friend to publicly call her a **** etc in the press. That's some friendship they must have. Which is the point I'm making. Everyone is saying why would Jane allow Katie to run her mouth off if it wasn't true, but you are saying the affair with Chrissy is not true, yet she is sitting back allowing Katie to bad mouth her. :confused:

These women are both sucking it up, because awful though it is, to enter into KP's vicious war would be a million times worse. They know how she operates, and that they would have the gutter press camping on their doorsteps, and the tacky mags would be printing stuff, fed them by KP's "friends". Their children would suffer even more than they already have, so they are waiting and hoping for it to run out of steam. Unfortunately they are dealing with a crazy woman, who will cling on with her nasty false nails, and it will be plastered all over her next vile bileography.....but does she care if she hurts young children, and wrecks lives?......does she hell. She has shown no understanding of her own children's emotional needs. So the children of the woman who Kev preferred to have sex with - something that is eating away at KP hence all the excuses - they have got no chance. Their mother is trying to do the right thing for them, as much as herself imo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What makes the affair claims involving Jane more believable than Chrissy, so if you believe that Chrissy's affair is total fabrication, why is she allowing her friend of 20 years to publicly call her a **** etc in the press. That's some friendship they must have. Which is the point I'm making. Everyone is saying why would Jane allow Katie to run her mouth off if it wasn't true, but you are saying the affair with Chrissy is not true, yet she is sitting back allowing Katie to bad mouth her. :confused:
    Ok, think about it kay, just what can chrissy do ?
    First she knows the drill with kp . She knows the game where kp launches an attack on someone for whatever reason (eg kelly brooke) .
    The person responds.
    Kp responds right back ,
    and on & on & on it runs. Kp clocking up column inches and articles on *the feud*.

Second , chrissy sells ice cream . She wouldn't have the means to fund a legal battle that boils down to he said/she said .

She knows her best defense is to let kp bump her gums till she runs out of steam . Chrissy isn't married and has no kids , makes no difference if someone in the world somewhere actually possibly might just believe kp. And for sure those in their clique know the truth , hence there are no backers on the story. Nobody . Just kp & kieron. Two voices in the wilderness offering no proof.
    Bear in mind that both these ladies know kp inside out. Yet look how they handle it ;-), the exact opposite of what they know she wants . They are thwarting her efforts to appear current. Not playing the game .:D
    Anyone left in that inner circle must be cacking their frillies . If she can turn on chrissy , her pal from her topless days in page three, someone there through her worst days , then anyone is fair game .

I know I can't convince you kay ,but hang fire , the truth always winkles it's way to the surface . If I'm wrong you can serve me up a large dollop of humble pie :kitty: .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artistic license on a non event, pull in a few favours for tabloid fodder. Ka-ching...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    These women are both sucking it up, because awful though it is, to enter into KP's vicious war would be a million times worse. They know how she operates, and that they would have the gutter press camping on their doorsteps, and the tacky mags would be printing stuff, fed them by KP's "friends". Their children would suffer even more than they already have, so they are waiting and hoping for it to run out of steam. Unfortunately they are dealing with a crazy woman, who will cling on with her nasty false nails, and it will be plastered all over her next vile bileography.....but does she care if she hurts young children, and wrecks lives?......does she hell. She has shown no understanding of her own children's emotional needs. So the children of the woman who Kev preferred to have sex with - something that is eating away at KP hence all the excuses - they have got no chance. Their mother is trying to do the right thing for them, as much as herself imo.

You could say that applies to Jane but Chrissy has no children to protect, yes Katie could have dirt on Chrissy, but I'm sure Chrissy has her fair share of dirt on her too. I do not understand how one claim of an affair is more believable than the other. As I said earlier, I would like to have seen another woman come forward that was not so closely involved with Katie.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    Oh yes , I keep meaning to address that .
    I firmly believe that that's what pushed her over the edge. The fact that he found j attractive enough to be involved with for a prolonged period of time . Discussing babies with j :o HOW DARE HE ! Her most favourite thing .
    It might even go toward explaining why C was dragged into it . Well if it were only old jane that is embarrassing , but if he was with C as well then bingo ! he can claim sex addiction and her embarrassment can be lessened . In fact she may have thought her incredible understanding of addictions might give her some sort of gravitas .
    No dear .
    Again , this is all just my opinion , not based in facts but cobbled together from observation .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    polli wrote: »
    Ok, think about it kay, just what can chrissy do ?
    First she knows the drill with kp . She knows the game where kp launches an attack on someone for whatever reason (eg kelly brooke) .
    The person responds.
    Kp responds right back ,
    and on & on & on it runs. Kp clocking up column inches and articles on *the feud*.

Second , chrissy sells ice cream . She wouldn't have the means to fund a legal battle that boils down to he said/she said .

She knows her best defense is to let kp bump her gums till she runs out of steam . Chrissy isn't married and has no kids , makes no difference if someone in the world somewhere actually possibly might just believe kp. And for sure those in their clique know the truth , hence there are no backers on the story. Nobody . Just kp & kieron. Two voices in the wilderness offering no proof.
    Bear in mind that both these ladies know kp inside out. Yet look how they handle it ;-), the exact opposite of what they know she wants . They are thwarting her efforts to appear current. Not playing the game .:D
    Anyone left in that inner circle must be cacking their frillies . If she can turn on chrissy , her pal from her topless days in page three, someone there through her worst days , then anyone is fair game .

I know I can't convince you kay ,but hang fire , the truth always winkles it's way to the surface . If I'm wrong you can serve me up a large dollop of humble pie :kitty: .

I get what you are saying, and no you will never convince me that this anything other than a publicity stunt created to give Katie Price media attention, and possibly help Katie seal some of those non forthcoming work commitments. Had just one woman come forward with tales of sexual adventures with Kieran the sex addict, that were not life long friends of Katie's, I may have changed my opinion. Katie's now claiming Kieran was texting another of her friends, who also failed to inform her at the time, even though they claimed to have known about Kieran and Jane at the time, but they were told by Jane to say nothing. Of course Katie will not name this third friend as nothing allegedly happened. And no repercussions for friend number three for their disloyalty either. It would appear Katie does not really know these lifelong friends at all. Okay Katie, if you say so :D:D:D
    If we are to believe the press that Derrick had a mistress for the last 10 years, who Jane was aware of because she had the mistresses phone number on speed dial. Which would imply that they had an open marriage, so why has Janes alleged fling prompted a divorce now. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artistic license on a non event, pull in a few favours for tabloid fodder. Ka-ching...

My thoughts exactly. :)