24: Live Another Day [US Pace]

Comments

• Owen_KentOwen_Kent Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    NoEntry2k wrote: »
    But it’s not in real time. It’s 24 hours of events over 12 one hour episodes. I’m sure it’s been announced that the episodes won’t be in real time, as I said above, some episodes will cover, say, 5 hours of events and others will cover 2 hours of events, with the ‘boring’ bits not being seen.
    I’m sure they will keep the clock though as a tool to tell us where in the timeline of events we are.

Yes its in real time, look at this artical as its states the following: Once again, viewers will join the heroic agent on a pulse-pounding ride in real time.

See its in real time :)

http://www.24spoilers.com/2013/10/04/william-devane-kim-raver-return-24-live-another-day/
  • solaresolare Posts: 11,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So each 1 hr episode will be 1 hr of real time and the missing hours will be between episodes?
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    solare wrote: »
    So each 1 hr episode will be 1 hr of real time and the missing hours will be between episodes?

As far as I know, yes.
  • Owen_KentOwen_Kent Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    I know its early yet but does anyone know if this new series will air on sky1 or Sky Atlantic?

If Sky Atlantic then I will be sad as I don't have sky but if it airs on sky1 then I have youview from talktalk and I can add sky1 boost package :D

I hope it airs on Sky1 :)
  • NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Owen_Kent wrote: »
    Yes its in real time, look at this artical as its states the following: Once again, viewers will join the heroic agent on a pulse-pounding ride in real time.

See its in real time :)

http://www.24spoilers.com/2013/10/04/william-devane-kim-raver-return-24-live-another-day/

I had heard differently, and to be honest I’d rather it wasn’t in real time (but just covered events of 24 hours) as I think it would give the programme more freedom with storylines, but I’m willing to stand corrected. :)
  • NoEntry2kNoEntry2k Posts: 14,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Owen_Kent wrote: »
    I know its early yet but does anyone know if this new series will air on sky1 or Sky Atlantic?

No announcement from Sky yet. I think there was even some debate over whether Sky were entitled to the rights – they claimed they had a contract for all future seasons of 24, but Fox were supposedly claiming that 24: Live Another Day is to be considered a new programme, a sequel so to speak, and is therefore subject to new contract negotiations. It’s a safe bet it’ll be on Sky though.

As for Sky 1 or Sky Atlantic – Sky 1 is the logical channel for it, but if Sky want to use it as a promotional tool for their ‘exclusive’ content then they could put it on Sky Atlantic.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Proper trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdGm8DcGAQk

Better than the superbowl thing. Contains general plot details. Seems an average sort of plot really. I'm still not convinced but it's always good to see Jack kicking doors in and holding suspects by the throat.

Plot thoughts..
    I wonder if Chloe is undercover and calls Jack when she realises the bad guys intend to kill the President? Might explain her bad girl look and how Jack gets dragged into things. Also seems someone within the US administration wants Jack dead.. let's hope this means our old friend Charles Logan is involved.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stephan Fry's prime minister will be Tory. Not sure if that has been posted here yet.

I like the trailer. Not long to go now.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jack is back - TONIGHT!!!

Can't wait for this, the return of 24 starts tonight on Sky1.

12.30am - 24 Sky1 special going behind the scenes on the new series feat. interviews with cast and crew.

1-2am - 1st episode/1st hour (11am-12pm) of new series.

2-3am - 2nd episode/2nd hour (12pm-1pm) of new series.

I'll be watching this live tonight, dammit! :D

PS. This is the Sky1 simulcast special with the US. Regular timeslot for the series is 9pm Wed night.
    Set and shot in London, the heart-stopping 12 episode event series will once again follow the exploits of heroic agent Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland). Four years ago, Jack was a fugitive from justice, now in exile; he nevertheless is willing to risk his life and freedom to avert yet another global disaster.

Tracking Jack are CIA head Steve Navarro (Benjamin Bratt), CIA agent Kate Morgan (Yvonne Strahovski), who is both resourceful and ruthless; Jordan Reed (Giles Matthey), a smart and sophisticated CIA computer tech; and Erik Ritter (Gbenga Akinnagbe), a sharp, strong and arrogant field operative. British national treasure and lifelong 24 fan Stephen Fry also joins the cast as British Prime Minister Trevor Davies.

Calling the shots is James Heller (William Devane), now President of the United States and flanked by his Chief of Staff Mark Boudreau (Tate Donovan), who is married to Heller's daughter and Jack's former flame, Audrey (Kim Raver). Meanwhile, a hardened Chloe O'Brian (Mary Lynn Rajskub), Jack Bauer's former CTU confidante, is now working underground with high-profile hacker Adrian Cross (Michael Wincott)

24: Live Another Day also stars Charles Furness as Peter, an elite young hacker and member of a "hacktivist" organization based in Britain. John Boyega will play a computer tech who flies drones for the military and Michelle Fairley, Tamer Hassan and Colin Salmon also star.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my god I can't wait :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wonder if Jack gets a toilet break whilst in London? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Wonder if Jack gets a toilet break whilst in London? :D

It's where he'll be in the hours we don't see :D
  • MadsocksMadsocks Posts: 3,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Jack is back - TONIGHT!!!

Can't wait for this, the return of 24 starts tonight on Sky1.

12.30am - 24 Sky1 special going behind the scenes on the new series feat. interviews with cast and crew.

1-2am - 1st episode/1st hour (11am-12pm) of new series.

2-3am - 2nd episode/2nd hour (12pm-1pm) of new series.

I'll be watching this live tonight, dammit! :D

PS. This is the Sky1 simulcast special with the US. Regular timeslot for the series is 9pm Wed night.

I've already watched the special on YouTube, it's pretty good. Really looking forward to tonight. Will be staying up myself, though I doubt the missus will be able to!

I just hope that the legend that is Tony Almeida makes some form of appearance in this series. That would be epic! :D
  • jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    can't wait for THE TICKING CLOCK to ring out again tonight :D
    pity they aren't doing it throughout the series
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tick tock tick tock....who's watching???
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,752
    Forum Member
    Ridiculously excited might jizz in my pants when I see the 24 clock return.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the tagline - You think you know Bauer. You don't know Jack! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WOOOOOOOOOOOW

what a freaking trailer to have in the first ads
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chloeeeeeeeeeeee :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    thought i recognised blonde :D
    she like the spies :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great 1st episode so far. So surprised we're getting to see London as much as we are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i
    am
    CHEERING
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    here we go for ROUND TWO!!!!!
  • GiarcYekrubGiarcYekrub Posts: 549
    Forum Member