Angelina Jolie 'three months pregnant again!!

Comments

• Mrs CMrs C Posts: 1,533
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D I'm sorry, your post is very sensible but it did make me laugh. Every woman is different though. Some people do lose muscle tone when they give birth, others don't. You just have to keep doing what my ante-natal teacher called 'squeezy exercises'. Too many sections, on the other hand, are very dangerous as you say.

A couple are having sex and the husband says..
    "since you've had the kids I can't feel a thing..you should ask the doctor to put you some stiches in..about a dozen should do it"
    Wife.."don't be mean.."
    But it preys on her mind so a week later she goes to the doctor to tell him what her husband said..
    Doctor "oh no no no..your husband is being a little unkind there, women are especially accomodating in that area..small enough for the smallest man and yet large enough for a baby to pop out, just hop on the table and I'll have a little look..."
    Woman does so..
    Doctor "oh my word!!! You are rather large down there, can you nip back about 3 this afternoon and I'll get my brother to have a look?"
    Woman "Is he a surgeon?"
    Doctor "No, he's a joiner, he'll put you a door on!"
    :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    well2do wrote: »
    Don't be shocked at three months, human pregnancy can be divided into three trimesters, each three months long.

The First Trimester is from conception to the 12th week,
    The Second Trimester is from the 13th to 28th week &
    The Third Trimester is from the 29th week through the 36th week.

Isn't nature wonderful :)

I know I have a 2yr old daughter. Just shocked because her twins are only 4 month old.

But hey... Good Luck to them!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many kids they have has nothing to do with anybody outside themselves.If it makes them happy who is to judge.? Their kids always look happy as Larry and unlike Suri Cruise are not papped every day of their lives and trying to hide, or bursting into tears.They all seem well grounded.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs C wrote: »
    She'll have to be careful she doesn't end up with a f*nny like a clowns pocket...she'll never keep Brad with that!
    She probably has the appointment date for the caesarean already booked. :D
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not always....:o

:D .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    :D I'm sorry, your post is very sensible but it did make me laugh. Every woman is different though. Some people do lose muscle tone when they give birth, others don't. You just have to keep doing what my ante-natal teacher called 'squeezy exercises'. Too many sections, on the other hand, are very dangerous as you say.

I'm pretty sure that most women know to do their pelvic floor malarkey nowadays.
    I'm 50 and we were told to do them .

As to the C sections . I had three in a little under 4 years and I payed the price . I had to spend most of my last pregnancy in hospital due to the scar splitting on the inside :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kizzie wrote: »
    If she did , then she is going down a very dangerous road .

Have you not noticed though that a lot of stars/celebs seem to have caesareans? I've read that one of the reasons is that they can have a definite date to have the baby and work it into their schedules.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you not noticed though that a lot of stars/celebs seem to have caesareans? I've read that one of the reasons is that they can have a definite date to have the baby and work it into their schedules.

Its strange IMO to opt for a C section . I wished I could have had normal births .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that most women know to do their pelvic floor malarkey nowadays.
    I'm 50 and we were told to do them .

As to the C sections . I had three in a little under 4 years and I payed the price . I had to spend most of my last pregnancy in hospital due to the scar splitting on the inside :eek:

IF she is pregnant so soon after a c-sect, her scar will still have barely healed meaning she is at great risk of rupturing it.

No Doctor on earth would condone getting pregnant 1 month after a c-sect - she's risking her health and that of the unborn baby.

If is it true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must be making more money having babies than starring in movies.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey, they don't waste any time! Poor old Brad's going to look about 100 after the next additions to the brood arrive. :eek::D

If it's true then it seems a crazy idea, not least because she's not long had twins by c-section.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    well my grandmother had 7 biological kids, angies adopted loads! must like children. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member
    Stewing wrote: »
    How many kids they have has nothing to do with anybody outside themselves.If it makes them happy who is to judge.? Their kids always look happy as Larry and unlike Suri Cruise are not papped every day of their lives and trying to hide, or bursting into tears.They all seem well grounded.

Suri Cruise doesn't look terribly bothered by the paps. She always looks like a happy, friendly little soul with a smile and a wave for everyone, unlike the Jolie Pitt children who seem to scowl and hide quite a lot. They don't seem well grounded or balanced at all.
  • yagyag Posts: 1,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Having babies does not make you fanny big , it goes back to size again .

Really?
    She'll have to be careful she doesn't end up with a f*nny like a clowns pocket...she'll never keep Brad with that!

I am confiused
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jezebeth wrote: »
    Suri Cruise doesn't look terribly bothered by the paps. She always looks like a happy, friendly little soul with a smile and a wave for everyone, unlike the Jolie Pitt children who seem to scowl and hide quite a lot. They don't seem well grounded or balanced at all.

Exactly what I was going to say, Jezebeth :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yag wrote: »
    Really?

Yep, really :)
  • JasonNHowardFanJasonNHowardFan Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Suri Cruise is the coolest tot on the planet. When she eventually meets Shiloh, she'll take one look at this tomboy and run a mile, frightened incase she catches lice or something, because let's face it, the Jolie Pitt kids and scruffs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5
    Forum Member
    seriously, why is everybody telling her what to do.
    if she wants to have more kids, then thats her choice.
    if you want to have more kids then thats your choice.
    thats how it works.
    and what does it matter if she has more kids, i think its sweet.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet? Sugar is sweet.

Six children under 7 is horrific. Oh well, it's not as if her and Brad actually take care of them. He's always out on the lash and she's got her head in the toilet bringing back the one meal she's had in the last three days.

Thank God for their five nannies.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care how many kids she has, just think the timing - if true - could potentially be very dangerous.

The pressure of another pregnancy on a scar that has not healed is more likely than not going to cause a rupture, risking both mother and baby's lives.

I'd question why she would want to put herself and unborn child in this danger? If she is pregnant I imagine it must be unplanned, as only a fool would put themselves in such a risky position.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet? Sugar is sweet.

Six children under 7 is horrific. Oh well, it's not as if her and Brad actually take care of them. He's always out on the lash and she's got her head in the toilet bringing back the one meal she's had in the last three days.

Thank God for their five nannies.

Maybe for you, but not for them. You don't know how they cope with six kids under 7. I knew a woman who is one of 13 and she talks about how great her childhood is. I know some people that have no siblings and they are miserable barstewards. As for their parenting, how do you know all of this? I certainly plan on having a nanny when my second comes and I am neither rich nor famous. What a nasty post.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh, I don't know. I think even Suri can have her moments. :D

http://i38.tinypic.com/4joqxc.jpg
  • ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Are you a child psychologist? You can tell all that from a photograph? I see a job in social services just for you.

Never crossed your mind that small children might not like crowds of screaming animals sticking cameras in their faces? Perhaps you would recommend she cover their faces al a Jackson.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe for you, but not for them. You don't know how they cope with six kids under 7. I knew a woman who is one of 13 and she talks about how great her childhood is. I know some people that have no siblings and they are miserable barstewards. As for their parenting, how do you know all of this? I certainly plan on having a nanny when my second comes and I am neither rich nor famous. What a nasty post.

What is the point in having kids when you can't be bothered to look after them yourselves?

My grandmother was one of 17 and her mother had no nanny.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if I believe it but then I didn't believe it when people reported she was pregnant with twins :p
    She says her kids love the moving part but most little kids I know get stressed out if their routine even slightly changes! It's as if she's got a point to prove. I admire her for all her charity work but how can you juggle making movies, raising a million kids and helping refugees - somethinghas to give! sadly I think this will be the kids and I think they will grow up very mixed up and confused and will probably be in rehab at a young age. I don't get why she tries to keep them knowing about their cultures either, a little bit is fine but sheis going over the top. I alos think she is a little hypocritical to preach that we must value what we have because people in toehr countries have so little etc. and then worry so much about dieting and wearing designer dresses to premieres and stuff