Stacey - she is beautiful

Comments

• JVSJVS Posts: 12,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never saw her on XFactor, but she's certainly a looker.

I don't think she's as fake as Jade Goody's 'Is East Angula abroad?' act but, then again, I don't think she's hiding a nasty personality either.
  • GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    floopy123 wrote: »
    Her personality is beautiful. She could drive you round the bend after a while :D but she has a beautiful warm personality.

xxxx

:)

Beautiful no, attractive yes. I agree she would drive you mad after a while though. Having said that she is my winner.
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    floopy123 wrote: »
    Her personality is beautiful. She could drive you round the bend after a while :D but she has a beautiful warm personality.

xxxx

:)

She is very nice, and my fav
  • JackassfanJackassfan Posts: 3,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JVS wrote: »
    I don't think she's as fake as Jade Goody's 'Is East Angula abroad?' .

Glad to see someone else think that Jade moment was all an act as well
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,648
    Forum Member
    Jackassfan wrote: »
    Glad to see someone else think that Jade moment was all an act as well
    I thought everyone did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    really? that nose and them teeth?
    People say gillian mckeith is faking and i think stacey is with the annoying voice.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah she's not fake, she just loves to talk and have fun. She can be serious though. Even Jeff Brazier said he spent 2 months with her and she's the exact same as she is on tv.
  • glasgow67glasgow67 Posts: 6,312
    Forum Member
    She is nice but not nice enough to be remembered or hated to have a career on tv/music. Unless its these kinds of shows ive not watched it but seen her on the xfactor
  • currykevcurrykev Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd rather spend time with Stacey than the bunny girl. You lot shall eat your words when she is crowned Queen of the Jungle in a couple of weeks time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,428
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    babydoll.. wrote: »
    People say gillian mckeith is faking and i think stacey is with the annoying voice.

and that has to do with what ? :confused::mad:
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,648
    Forum Member
    Nah she's not fake, she just loves to talk and have fun. She can be serious though. Even Jeff Brazier said he spent 2 months with her and she's the exact same as she is on tv.
    That's Jeff Brazier, who had two children with Jade Goody. Hmm, I'm not sure I would give much weight to his opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 165
    Forum Member
    She's like an undiscovered Catherine Tate character. I quite like her during the limited time I've seen her on this - not an X factor viewer so this is my first exposure to her (knew who she was of course - x factor info seems to go into the brain through some sort of osmosis whether you watch it or not)
  • macca@90macca@90 Posts: 1,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This one :cool:

God knows how she had a child - the boyfriend must have gagged her :rolleyes:
  • StykerStyker Posts: 49,856
    Forum Member
    She looks really good, much better than she did in X factor. Has she had a boob job, does anyone know?
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I LOVE her! There's something so cute about her and I seriously love hearing her voice for some reason. She reminds me of that woman in the sketch on the Catherine Tate Show, the one with the husband... they tell mundane stories to each other and make them sound earth shattering...
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she's very sexy. (: and her personality is outstanding.
  • yellowlabbieyellowlabbie Posts: 59,081
    Forum Member
    I'm liking Stacey too, she's my winner at the moment.
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    seems like a nice girl. When she talks normally to others, she's fine. But when she starts this gasping for breath, squeaky, high pitched rubbish, I go off her.
  • VellumVellum Posts: 6,825
    Forum Member
    She seems a lovely genuine girl, bet she is very loving as a girlfriend too.
  • BatmanLaBatmanBatmanLaBatman Posts: 3,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her natural dark hair suits her much better than the brassy blonde shade.

She reminds me of Melanie Blatt from All Saints.

Is Cheryl Cole not considered beautiful despite having a very similar nose to Stacey's? At least the rest of Stacey's face is in proportion with it.

What's wrong with her teeth? She has full lips, the type many women pay good money for, and subsequently has a wide smile.
  • Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's gorgeous and seems so happy. She's infectious - she laughs and I have to smile.

Lovely, lovely girl. She, Shaun, Kayla & Aggro are my favourites. Also love Britt & Linford.
  • LaChatteGitaneLaChatteGitane Posts: 4,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gameranger wrote: »
    She's like an undiscovered Catherine Tate character. I quite like her during the limited time I've seen her on this - not an X factor viewer so this is my first exposure to her (knew who she was of course - x factor info seems to go into the brain through some sort of osmosis whether you watch it or not)

Same for me.

She is very beautiful in a young Barbra Streisand kind of way. Her features are obviously very Jewish.
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    Sue Pollard as Peggy Ollerenshaw from classic 1980s BBC1 sitcom Hi-de-HiI:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PxvRofzPus

Remind you of anyone?

Yep, Stacey! :D:D

That clip isn't from Hi-Di Hi though but she used to act just like Stacey on the show.
  • thenetworkbabethenetworkbabe Posts: 45,624
    Forum Member
    I think she hammed up the dopeyness a bit on x factor, because they encouraged it, and said it would be endearing,but having said that, I do think she is naturally scatty, and I am pleasantly surprised at how nice she is.

Einstein was naturally scatty too. So is Goldie Hawn. Stacey is very bright - she says the right thing, she copes really well with interviews and she, unlike a lot of X factor winners, can interpret her songs. She's got an accent but lots of people have those, hers is easy to understand compared to many (as its related to estuary English , which is becoming dominant) and people would be complaining if she suddenly started speaking like someone else too.
  • autumnautumn Posts: 2,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does she say 'See ya, don't wanna be ya'. That is beyond annoyingly juvenile, reminds of the mentality of a 12 year old, except that I don't think even 12 year olds say that anymore.