Craig treated better than Makosi - why?

2»

Comments

• gertiegertie Posts: 5,906
    Forum Member
    On numerous occassions, Craig pawed Anthony when he was drunk, and when he made it clear he wasn't very happy with it, despite being almost comatose. I'm not saying more than that physically happened, but there were a lot of very uncomfortable moments.
    His interview focused on a consensual fumble he had and clearly enjoyed.

Uncomfortable for you but, Anthony felt safe with him, he knew Craig meant no harm and was without a doubt the most loyal friend he could have wished for in the house.

And Craig did realise his mistakes when asked by Davina Makosi however saw nothing wrong with her behaviour
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    gertie wrote:
    So what exactly didnt she say to Craig that you wanted her to say????

I would have liked her to have asked Craig why he would enjoys destroying peoples lives. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,240
    Forum Member
    gertie wrote:
    What did you actually see Craig do? touch Anthony's leg when he aws drunk and tell him he loved him, anything other than that was in your imaginations

I agree. I simply could not believe the obsession and hatred shown toward this poor guy. People called him the bunny boiler, but he did attract a few of those himself in the way of viewers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gertie wrote:
    Uncomfortable for you but, Anthony felt safe with him, he knew Craig meant no harm and was without a doubt the most loyal friend he could have wished for in the house.

And Craig did realise his mistakes when asked by Davina Makosi however saw nothing wrong with her behaviour
    I disagree with a lot of that. I think Ant's a bit dim and that has been exploited by endemol as well as Craig now.
    My point was that Anfernee didn't get to see that behaviour. Craig's interview was fawning towards him, to put it mildly (actually I'm all in favour of that, I've no wish to see an unstable 20yr old fall apart on TV, that's why I don't think he should have been on BB in the first place) but if you're going to demonise people - demonise fairly :eek: :)
    If I had been in Makosi's position tonight, I'd have done the same. No regrets, nothing - f**k you mob. You had no chance of getting a revealing interview out of her with that reaction from the crowd.
    I just happen to think Makosi's lies where picked up on more than nearly every other HMs because Endemol wanted to deflect attention away from the Craig/Anthony business. A happy love-in would have been my choice for the final night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,240
    Forum Member
    Makosi 24yrs old and her game plan was a compulsive liar :)

Craig 20yrs old and his game plan was... er he got a little confused and tied himself in knots :)
  • Banana HeadBanana Head Posts: 2,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Correct me if I am wrong but I am sure they played down Michelle's 'Bunny Boiling' last year.

'at the end of the day' Davina is a presenter who probably follows a script of some sorts and 'has' to be impartial whatever she may think about a certain housemate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    not sure if anyone else mentioned this but it reminded me a little of Jade and Adele from BB3....

Jade was seen as fragile and therefore given an easy ride (and i think she got a talking to from the BB phychologist at some point too) whilst Adele was thought to be a strong confident woman, left to deal with things on her own... causing her to leave the house to the most horrendous crowd reaction ever - until tonight

I don't think anything Makosi did was anywhere near how manipulative and vile Craig was

I even mentioned back when Kemal was being interviewed by Davina that she seemed to be more interested in slating Makosi than asking Kemal about his time in the house... i felt she did the same tonight when interviewing Anthony
  • Live82005Live82005 Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    Tillybud wrote:
    I don't think anything Makosi did was anywhere near how manipulative and vile Craig was

I agree, she played a game, she didnt harm anybody, and she didnt take advantage. Craig was just disturbing to say the least. Oh, I positively hated tonights show.