Options

Can Heidi & Co be nominated tomorrow?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
Forum Member
Nothing has been said, and they seem to be of the opinion, that its their show, and that they are there to the final,?
As Spencer said " We are here for a long time".. to Ryan.. and they appear to have been told that they are immune.
Interested for other opinions on this

Comments

• Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm assuming and hoping they can be nominated. I didn't hear whether they can or not so I can't really answer you in all honesty.

:)
  • Options
    LeeahLeeah Posts: 20,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes :)
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Weren't they told that if they completed the basement & then return task that they would be immune from the next eviction?

I'm hoping this has changed, but knowing how quick the pathetic pair are to sue.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,512
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    Weren't they told that if they completed the basement & then return task that they would be immune from the next eviction?

I'm hoping this has changed, but knowing how quick the pathetic pair are to sue.....

They were told that yes :(
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

The "next eviction" meant the one that ended up being between Sam and Ryan. As far as I'm aware they are able to be nominated later today
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    The "next eviction" meant the one that ended up being between Sam and Ryan. As far as I'm aware they are able to be nominated later today

Oh good. There is a God then. :)
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh good. There is a God then. :)

That's unless part of the deal they made with BB to stay has two clauses

1) We can sleep in the basement for the rest of our time in the house

2) We will be immune from the next eviction
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Surely they'll get another perfect 10, I wanna see their faces when Brian reads out their names to the loudest boos for many a year!
  • Options
    Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alice confirmed on BOTS that they can be nominated for, but will not nominate, as they have already done so.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Correct....and lets hope they are evicted
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's unless part of the deal they made with BB to stay has two clauses

1) We can sleep in the basement for the rest of our time in the house

2) We will be immune from the next eviction

Wouldn't surprise me. Channel 5 seem to be able to reach new lows every series.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T33TLE wrote: »
    Surely they'll get another perfect 10, I wanna see their faces when Brian reads out their names to the loudest boos for many a year!

If any of the others choose not to nominate them, it will show them up for the biggest cowards ever.
  • Options
    Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If any of the others choose not to nominate them, it will show them up for the biggest cowards ever.

thats what i was thinking-that the housemates after all that arguing will now not vote tor Spencer and Heidi to go as they'll be too scared to :rolleyes:
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes I have wondered given what kicked off will the other housemates nominate them. If it's face to face I doubt they will. If it's in the diary room then possibly.

:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 167
    Forum Member
    So, if the other housemates arent cowards, then they should get a few nominations, so at least 3 people up, maybe 4.
    Lets wait and see!
  • Options
    holidaynumptyholidaynumpty Posts: 1,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They are available or nomination today.

I fully expect them to be up along with at least one other.