Options

Darcey so doesn't like Pixie

13»

Comments

• Options
    attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm the first to call out the pathetic women who dislike Pixie for no good reason, but Darcey isn't one of them. She has said herself she is picky because she is so good and she gave team Trixie their first 10. Yes, I think she overmarked Jake massively but I certainly don't think she has a problem with Pixie. I don't always agree with the judging but I'm not gonna start any conspiracy theories just yet.
  • Options
    pinkwaferpinkwafer Posts: 933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Darcey has complimented Pixie on several occasions. I can't see anything in her behaviour that suggests she doesn't like her. I think the OP has an over active imagination.
  • Options
    SeasideLadySeasideLady Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't that exactly what Bruno said to Sunetra last night? Or is that OK because he is gay?

I think he described her large bosom as ' having too much luggage in your carriage ' !! He was trying to encourage Sunetra to embrace the fact, put her shoulders back and show it off rather than hunch her shoulders to disguise it. I thought there was nothing wrong with that - he was being helpful not offensive :)
  • Options
    penelopesimpsonpenelopesimpson Posts: 14,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cranfield wrote: »
    I have often thought that if the men drooled and make comments about the female celebrities, the way Tess, Claudia and Darcy do (especially Tess) there would be an uproar.
    All the obsession about hips, guns, getting their shirts off, fanning themselves, etc. it is sad , pathetic and unpleasant.

Absolutely Cranfield. Does anyone else remember Tess being almost orgasmic about the swimmer (forgotten his name) torso? Can you imagine the uproar if she had been referring to Chelsee Healey's chest or Kelly Brook's hourglass figure? What I particularly hate is the way she purports to do it on behalf of all ladies. It's gross.
  • Options
    TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pinkwafer wrote: »
    Darcey has complimented Pixie on several occasions. I can't see anything in her behaviour that suggests she doesn't like her. I think the OP has an over active imagination.

That's what I thought pinkwater Darcy has been nice to Pixie on a number of occasions.