Options

Supporting Lisa is like Supporting Labour

BigMitchBigMitch Posts: 572
Forum Member
✭✭
You just wonder how BAD it has to get before the penny drops....and people wake up to the schemeing, lying pieced of shit she/they are:mad:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BigMitch wrote: »
    You just wonder how BAD it has to get before the penny drops....and people wake up to the schemeing, lying pieced of shit she/they are:mad:

Or we look at the alternative, the lying scheming slimy sc*m of the Tories and their egotistical smarmy followers who think because they have a way with words they are superior.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im glad im a Libdem!!! is that marcus??? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sylviamcd wrote: »
    Or we look at the alternative, the lying scheming slimy sc*m of the Tories and their egotistical smarmy followers who think because they have a way with words they are superior.

I will take a lifetime of tories before one more week of labour thankyou
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeh. Exactly. I bet that Bea (Daily Mail on judgemental hypocritical legs) is a tory voter as well. (Although to your face she'd say she voted Green).
  • Options
    CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Problem is they only real alternative is to support the conservatives..which is like switching your support from Lisa to Bea.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Callous wrote: »
    Problem is they only real alternative is to support the conservatives..which is like switching your support from Lisa to Bea.

Hahaha:D Vote Blue, you know it makes sense ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Albeit they can't spell..... Give me Lisa over Fweddie any day of the week.

At least she's got a personality based on life experience and isn't some feather bedded upper class twit who thinks he's the Bea's knees (did you see what I did there?) and has the biggest game plan of them all - dippy hippy lurve merchant *tick* doe eyed amazement at even the slightest event *tick* be nice to everyone .... erm, ooops, bugger - the gameplan is shot to pieces....

Fweddie is a male Bea - stuck up, pretentious and completely fake in all the dippy hippy loveliness and an utter snob to boot.

Loving the dry mouth panic induced by being rumbled by Charlie though - classic.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't associate Lisa with the word, 'labour' myself.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

pmsl:D
  • Options
    WinsomeWinsome Posts: 12,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You really don't like Lisa do you :D
    However, if we are viewing this as a political agenda, then the Independant candidate (Marcus) will get my vote:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

PMSL - Good one. :D
  • Options
    Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    jlrob wrote: »
    Yeh. Exactly. I bet that Bea (Daily Mail on judgemental hypocritical legs) is a tory voter as well. (Although to your face she'd say she voted Green).

lol

But so true.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why? She has discussed how she has worked hard all her life in factories, earning the minimum wage, but getting by. I genuinely think that deserves some respect - a lot more than playing at being a free spirit on Daddy's money.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why? She has discussed how she has worked hard all her life in factories, earning the minimum wage, but getting by. I genuinely think that deserves some respect - a lot more than playing at being a free spirit on Daddy's money.

Well if thats true, thats about the only redeeming feature she has..I keep reading shes been on benefits for years but I guess its whatever rag u believe.
  • Options
    lynwood3lynwood3 Posts: 24,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    im glad im a Libdem!!! is that marcus??? :D

Freddie is the nearest to a liberal in the house, but I doubt that is what people want to hear
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Are you deliberately making these ill thought out posts to cause trouble?

Everybody knows Labour is a closet Tory party:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lynwood3 wrote: »
    Freddie is the nearest to a liberal in the house, but I doubt that is what people want to hear

Since he has stated that his ambition is to be a Tory MP it is not a wild flight of fantasy to suggest that he is a conservative. Unless you are using liberal in the specific sense of "likes talking about all the shagging he has done". In which case Gerry was the BB arch-liberal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lynwood3 wrote: »

The only liberal thing about Freddie is the truth.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunty wrote: »
    Are you deliberately making these ill thought out posts to cause trouble?

Everybody knows Labour is a closet Tory party:D

Sure they do....:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Cult of Z-ListCult of Z-List Posts: 5,113
    Forum Member
    Please children, this debate will be decided at the Hustings next year.

Polls suggest lying scheming scum of the Tories will be the next government
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whereas Bea is like supporting the Conservatives.

Superficially charming and claims to want what's best for the people and espousing nonsense about being fair and balanced. However, the caring facade quickly slips to reveal a sneering, condescending, lying, class-driven nightmare who's creates a web of self-interest whereon she'll sacrifice everything and anyone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please children, this debate will be decided at the Hustings next year.

Polls suggest lying scheming scum of the Tories will be the next government

Yeh and a whole new generation can learn to loathe them just like I did.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rubber Nun wrote: »
    Whereas Bea is like supporting the Conservatives.

Superficially charming and claims to want what's best for the people and espousing nonsense about being fair and balanced. However, the caring facade quickly slips to reveal a sneering, condescending, lying, class-driven nightmare who's creates a web of self-interest whereon she'll sacrifice everything and anyone.

Umm Wasn't that Nu Liebour?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,231
    Forum Member
    Sometimes you are better with the devil you know than the devil you don't know.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 398
    Forum Member
    Marcus, Lib Dem? No, surely it's the Official Monster Raving Loony Party? Suits him to a t.