Chelsea Handler on Angelina Jolie ....

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Really? Well, you're loving someone who's described Jolie's kids as (1) a monkey (Zahara), and (2) a lesbian (Shiloh.) Sadly, the attention she's looking for is not forthcoming from the person she apparently thinks is lower than low... but oddly can't shut up about at the same time.

Jennifer Aniston, if she'd an ounce of dignity, would distance herself from this idiot as, rightly or wrongly, she is being seen as Aniston's bitter mouthpiece.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,354
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Chelsea Handler is vile. She's a vile human being for bringing Angelina's kids into her tirade and for calling someone a ****. I wonder if she has the balls to say it Angelina's face...And as for the whole Brad and Jen thing, she only knows one side of what happened between Jen and Brad and as far as I'm concerned NO ONE can be stolen from another person. There was clearly something wrong in Aniston and Pitt's marriage in order for him to look elsewhere. People can blame Angelina all they want but Jen clearly wasn't doing something right in that marriage if he went elsewhere.

And how is it possible that Angelina and Jen get the worst rep from this ridiculous situation but no says anything bad about
    Brad??
  • cashloot147cashloot147 Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK I didn't know she had said that about the kids, :o was purely basing my love on her comments on Angelina. So, instead, I will just love her opinions on her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK I didn't know she had said that about the kids, :o was purely basing my love on her comments on Angelina. So, instead, I will just love her opinions on her.

Rather selective reasoning there! ;)

Out of curiousity, why though? Jolie's not done anything that warrants being called a c*&t, has she? I'm hoping you're not going to go down the 'stolen husband' route...
  • lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chelsea Handler is vile. She's a vile human being for bringing Angelina's kids into her tirade and for calling someone a ****. I wonder if she has the balls to say it Angelina's face...And as for the whole Brad and Jen thing, she only knows one side of what happened between Jen and Brad and as far as I'm concerned NO ONE can be stolen from another person. There was clearly something wrong in Aniston and Pitt's marriage in order for him to look elsewhere. People can blame Angelina all they want but Jen clearly wasn't doing something right in that marriage if he went elsewhere.

And how is it possible that Angelina and Jen get the worst rep from this ridiculous situation but no says anything bad about
    Brad??

It didn't help when John Mayor said she was boring in bed.:o
    He is a d*k anyway.

It doesn't look good for Jennifer being good friends with Chelsea.
    She could be totally innocent in all this.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheslea Handler's biggest crime is not being funny...ever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    lucy mane wrote: »
    He is a d*k anyway.

Erm......it was "claimed" (as in "sources close to") that Jennifer said this about him, never once that he said it about her. Google it.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And this would have nothing to do with her regularly kissing Jennifer Anistons arse on her programme?

I cant open the link for some reason but if as another poster notes that she called Zahara a monkey then I'd suggest that was a tad racist. As for not having female friends Mariane Pearl spoke about how Angelina has become one of her closest friends and is one of the most loyal, supportive people ever.

On another note why does Chelsea always come across as a demented drunk on her programmes? I hate people who laugh at their own "jokes".

And no one ever says anything bad about Brad, he apparently is a spinless moron who cant think for himself, led away from a wife he loved and was happy with by an evil woman.:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duffsdad wrote: »
    And this would have nothing to do with her regularly kissing Jennifer Anistons arse on her programme?

I cant open the link for some reason but if as another poster notes that she called Zahara a monkey then I'd suggest that was a tad racist. As for not having female friends Mariane Pearl spoke about how Angelina has become one of her closest friends and is one of the most loyal, supportive people ever.

On another note why does Chelsea always come across as a demented drunk on her programmes? I hate people who laugh at their own "jokes".

And no one ever says anything bad about Brad, he apparently is a spinless moron who cant think for himself, led away from a wife he loved and was happy with by an evil woman.:rolleyes:

She is known to be a very heavy drinker. And looks it.

Edit: The name-calling is not mentioned at the above links, it was at one of her earlier gigs. Nasty stuff.
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chelsea is very unfunny IMO and those jokes about Angelina are so damn old, get some new material Chelsea.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is a d*k anyway.

I doubt very much that Jen had anything to do with Chelsea running her mouth. I actually feel a tad bit sorry for Jen, people are most likely going to think she put Chelsea up to it when, from what I've gathered, she just wants her name to not be associated with Angelina and Brad.
  • goonerladygoonerlady Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    *Clem* wrote: »
    Chelsea is very unfunny IMO and those jokes about Angelina are so damn old, get some new material Chelsea.

That was what I was thinking!

It is always easy to laugh at something horrible said about someone you hate I wonder if people would find her so funny if she was that nasty about someone they liked.

If Chelsea is such good friends with Jen then you would think she would not say something about Angelina as people are bound to think Chelsea had asked Jen if she minded her having a go at her!I am not saying that is the case but if not who needs friends like Chelsea if you have moved on!
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    He is a d*k anyway.

That's a cheap and rather obvious insult to hurl at someone when you have a problem with them. It says more than John than anything.
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    A link to Handler's comments about the Jolie Pitt children please? :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cannot stand people like Chelsea Handler or their brand of "humour". I've never been able to make it all the way through a Chelsea Lately interview no matter how much I like the celeb she's got on because I just find that whole style absolutely awful and not remotely amusing in any way.

This sort of humour seems to be quite popular in America, with those "Roast" things they do, but it's not for me. Just comes across as unnecessarily nasty even if it is an "act". I find it too uncomfortable viewing so I avoid like these sort of things like the plague.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A link to Handler's comments about the Jolie Pitt children please? :)

Sorry, don't have one, read about it a while back and it was referred to in the comments on various threads about Handler on celebitchy. She also made very ignorant comments about Maddox (Eskimo boy etc). Anyone who is reduced to getting personal about a celeb's kids in order to fuel their vendettas against them is pathetic, at best.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm so glad to see someone speak the truth about Angelina. It seems as if everyone else in Hollywood is too afraid to say anything negative about her. Everyone has to treat her as if she's some sort of royalty. And why? She's a bad actress and has had a mediocre movie career. There is no reason to put her on a pedestal.

Chelsea speaks the truth. I don't believe Angelina's humanitarian efforts and adoptions are a result of her selfless need to give to others. I believe Angelina exploits refugees and orphans for her own personal gain. If she was a selfless person, she wouldn't build her happiness on the misery of others. But this is a woman who has repeatedly had affairs with married/engaged men without a care in the world for the wife/fiance. She is a poor excuse for a woman, imo. She's somebody I don't want my daughter to look up to.
  • Nick_DKNick_DK Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think its for personal gain like her or not she does allot of good work for unicef so many project around the world spending tens of million helping others.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chelsea Handler...another arrogant, ignorant sack of shit 'telling it like it is'. Another glorified bully making hundreds of thousands for showing that it's not only OK, but highly lucrative to publicly verbally abuse people based on (amongst other things) appearance, in a world of suicide and depression.

I'm damned if I see what's funny/clever/admirable/brave about it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,542
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I rolled over and picked up Us Weekly magazine off the floor. The cover had a picture of Angelina, Brad, and their little Eskimo son, Maddox. I saw staring at the photo, wondering why this little boy looks so pissed off in every picture.

At first I thought he was just pissed about his Mohawk, but then I realized he’s probably furious. Maddox must have thought he hit the jackpot when some A-list celebrity rescued him from third-world Cambodia, only to discover that she was going to shuffle him back and for the to EVERY other third-world country in the universe. He’s probably like, “When the f*ck are we gonna get to Malibu, b*tch?”

Are You There Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea"
    — Chelsea Handler

^^ the quote on Maddox...I don't know about the other children but she did make a remark about their 9 year old son Maddox which I heard about...A grown woman making not so nice remarks about a child who is only 9, very immature and low of Chelsea...

As for the story, Chelsea just needs to move on, the ink on the divorce papers dried over FIVE years ago!!...Both Brad and Angie have a young family now, if they are happy and content with each other then so be it...She doesn't need PR for her humanitarian efforts her star status alone helps bring attention/coverage to issues that wouldn't get a second glance from anyone, in other words they need her more than she needs them...xx
  • goonerladygoonerlady Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sam_h786 wrote: »
    ^^ the quote on Maddox Pitt-Jolie I don't know about the other children but she did make a remark about their 9 year old son Maddox which I heard about...A grown woman making not so nice remarks about a child who is only 9, very immature and low of Chelsea...

As for the story, Chelsea just needs to move on, the ink on the divorce papers dried over FIVE years ago!!...Both Brad and Angie have a young family now, if they are happy and content with each other then so be it...She doesn't need PR for her humanitarian efforts her star status alone helps bring attention/coverage to issues that wouldn't get a second glance from anyone...xx

I think that is the real point that it was five years ago:eek:I guess some people just like to keep bringing it up because they hate her.Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman had an affair while he was still married it is not nice but it happens.Though I guess if it was now people like Chelsea would slag her off,the man is blameless of course!

It also makes me laugh when people say she is just after good PR for her humanitarian efforts I think there are easier ways to get good PR than go to countries like Pakistan and Iraq like she does.I would not want to go there.

I guess she can't win and whatever she does is for some twisted reason according to some peole sat behind a keyboard:eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goonerlady wrote: »

It also makes me laugh when people say she is just after good PR for her humanitarian efforts I think there are easier ways to get good PR than go to countries like Pakistan and Iraq like she does.I would not want to go there.

This so much.

If she's going to these third world countries or countries hit by natural disasters for personal gain does that mean people like George Clooney and Matt Damon, who are campaigning to raise awareness of what is happening in Darfur, are also doing it for their own personal gain too. What about Christina Aguilera who campaigns for domestic violence? Leonardo DiCaripo on global warming? Hayden Panettiere on the whole whale thing? Even Brad Pitt who is doing all that work in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina. If we're seriously going to question ONE Hollywood star about their humanitarian efforts, then question EVERY single Hollywood stars reason for trying to raise awareness for something they are passionate about.
    If she was truly doing it for personal gain I doubt very much that she would give the tens of thousands sometimes even millions of dollars to charity.

The general consensus I've gathered is that it's not that Chelsea called Angelina names, it's the fact that she got Angelina's kids involved. I wonder how Chelsea would feel if someone took the piss out of her kids. I guess she won't understand until she has kids herself.
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    Chelsea Handler always makes me giggle. I haven't seen her making jokes about the kids but Angelina and Brad are the target of many jokes regarding their 'rainbow family' - for example Joan Rivers made a load of jokes in 'Fashion Police' about them choosing Brad's outfit which were ascerbic and funny IMO.

Obviously calling individual children nasty names is wrong if that is what has happened but I think people need to realise (bearing in mind all the fuss about KP and the Harvey jokes) its the PARENTS the jokes are aimed at, not the kids.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It takes 2 or more people to wreck a home, Brad had a word and/or body parts in this, too. Not an Ange fan, but it does look like she's doing it because she's friends with Aniston.
  • crystal_methcrystal_meth Posts: 8,379
    Forum Member
    IvanIV wrote: »
    It takes 2 or more people to wreck a home, Brad had a word and/or body parts in this, too. Not an Ange fan, but it does look like she's doing it because she's friends with Aniston.

I agree with above. I'm not a 'fan' of either, although if I had to pick, I'd rather get stuck in a lift with Angelina any day.

What I find strange though, is that people who actually KNOW Aniston have been and continue to be so vicious towards Angelina - it makes me wonder why. Most people would have let it drop after all this time and also most people would accept that Brad was the only person who split up his marriage. It makes me wonder if there's something about what happened surrounding the split that we don't know about which makes people feel so vicious towards Angelina.