Options

Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are actually cupcake toppings of Andre on Amazon, £2.49 for 12, down from £3.99

Sickening

And also there is Gift Wrap :eek:

I am shocked

I thought this kind of thing was reserved for big A list celebs
  • Options
    gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    or controlling. It's like instead of Mummy following his every move, he's been handed off to the nanny while Mummy looks after someone else... and nanny isn't as bossy.

They are people who are paid to be a personal assisitant which all the stars have so if you follow that way of thinking he is no different to any other celebrity.

It is just the way it is described, it has a perfectly reasonable explanation.
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    There are actually cupcake toppings of Andre on Amazon, £2.49 for 12, down from £3.99

Sickening

And also there is Gift Wrap :eek:

I am shocked

I thought this kind of thing was reserved for big A list celebs

Have you heard of this lady? A Shane Richie fan. I watched her on a programme on TLC 'Superstars and Superfans':D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2471457/Shane-Richie-superfan-gets-EastEnders-actor-tattooed-back.html
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    or controlling. It's like instead of Mummy following his every move, he's been handed off to the nanny while Mummy looks after someone else... and nanny isn't as bossy.

I preferred Mummy. Much more interesting to watch. ;)

Nanny is starstruck and speaks of every fart of his with such reverance and awe, it's not true. And in any other context, would be regarded as pure parody.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

Have you heard of this lady? A Shane Richie fan. I watched her on a programme on TLC 'Superstars and Superfans':D

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2471457/Shane-Richie-superfan-gets-EastEnders-actor-tattooed-back.html

Never heard of her, that tattoo isn't very good
  • Options
    ee-ayee-ay Posts: 3,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard of her, that tattoo isn't very good

I think Stevie Wonder did it.:D
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I preferred Mummy. Much more interesting to watch. ;)

Nanny is starstruck and speaks of every fart of his with such reverance and awe, it's not true. And in any other context, would be regarded as pure parody.

Mummy is definitely more interesting to watch

I love the way Carl treats the DOTY on his show - usually with loads of eye rolling and barely concealed contempt :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [/B]

I think Stevie Wonder did it.:D

You could hardly use her car as a getaway vehicle after a robbery either, it says she is a local celebrity, what for? :eek:
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    https://thepeterandrechannel.com/mayor-for-a-day--im-in-donegal

Look at him trying to hide the delight from his face!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gilliedew wrote: »
    Agreed with the first line of your post.

If it is allowed to say its funny if thats how you view it, it is also allowed to say if you dont.

Thanks for explaining what you meant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    https://thepeterandrechannel.com/mayor-for-a-day--im-in-donegal

Look at him trying to hide the delight from his face!!

I can see his nips
  • Options
    Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can see his nips

:mad:
    Oh fgs.
    I hadn't even noticed them until you mentioned it.
    And what on earth were you looking at them for?
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Peter is in Ireland today then well brace yourselves irish fans
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh fgs.

Hahaha I was scanning the picture to make sure that I missed nothing, looks like I would have missed his nips if I hadn't looked, I can't help it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh fgs.
    Hahaha I was scanning the picture to make sure that I missed nothing, looks like I would have missed his nips if I hadn't looked, I can't help it :D

Returned for a look:o I can only see one (the left one) maybe there was a window open by that side of him?:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was just wondering what happened to his opportunity of becoming the mayor of East Grinstead, he was said to be considering it and big wigs in the area were up for it because it would bring big celebs to the town such as Katona and Childs.

Did he pass up the offer then, yet here he is acting as mayor in Ireland, sticking his tits out like he is trying to hold in a massive fart, why act the part if you can be the part :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    So Peter is in Ireland today then well brace yourselves irish fans

Come on admit it, you typed this in the queue of 56 people waiting to see him;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Returned for a look:o I can only see one (the left one) maybe there was a window open by that side of him?:confused:

They are both there, I think he may be wearing a couple of them fake nipples
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh fgs.

:D:D:D.... you just couldnt resist it could you, fancy looking at andres tittibottles :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on admit it, you typed this in the queue of 56 people waiting to see him;)

I dont even live in Ireland so no im not in the queue but I pity the people that are
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone had a sniff of his perfume yet? Next time I'm in Boots I will ask and report back my findings

Forever Young: With an exotic mix of jasmine, iris, vanilla and musk, A beautiful and floral fragrance.

Forever: A stronger scent, Forever, is a sharp, sensual and long-lasting fragrance with notes of orange blossom, rose and honey tones.

Quite cheap too, sounds like they could smell quite nice, I hope not because I will probably buy it :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andre is a manbaby, a twerp, a pathetic, fame hungry desperado, a talentless numpty but he loves his kids so well done him
    :)

That is outrageous.:mad:
    How dare you belittle the great man's many, many important achievements?
    His TRIC awards?
    His Double DOTYness?
    His one-man mission to put Malta on the map?
    His contributions to the world of music, tv presenting and magazine filling?
    His attempt to introduce the world to the Greekenglian culture?
    And lest we forget, his selfless charidee work.
    Now I suggest you have a good long look at yourself.
    And just admit that he is bettererer than you, or I, or indeed any of us could ever hope to be.
    They are both there, I think he may be wearing a couple of them fake nipples

Will you two please stop going on about Andre's nips?
    (Or at least confine yourselves to PMing each other about them)
    You're putting me off my jaffa cakes fgs.
    And that is unforgiveable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone had a sniff of his perfume yet? Next time I'm in Boots I will ask and report back my findings

Forever Young: With an exotic mix of jasmine, iris, vanilla and musk, A beautiful and floral fragrance.

Forever: A stronger scent, Forever, is a sharp, sensual and long-lasting fragrance with notes of orange blossom, rose and honey tones.

Quite cheap too, sounds like they could smell quite nice, I hope not because I will probably buy it :o

Nooo dont :eek: they contain starch, if you spray them on your chest they make your nipples stand up :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    Nooo dont :eek: they contain starch, if you spray them on your chest they make your nipples stand up :eek:

If PA is anything to go by, the also turn you a virulent shade of orange.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How much is Peter actually charging for the perfume?
This discussion has been closed.