Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A one off shoot ...against how many Andre has done since they split :confused::confused:

But she was the one that said she was removing her kids from the public eye, not him. Yet they were posing for those photos, and she also post pics on twitter. Is that not in public view? She is a bl**dy hypocrite.
  • HmmbopHmmbop Posts: 2,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    But she was the one that said she was removing her kids from the public eye, not him. Yet they were posing for those photos, and she also post pics on twitter. Is that not in public view? She is a bl**dy hypocrite.

You really do seem to have some difficulty absorbing the point being made.

I think she was mainly talking about junior and princess at that time, and removing them IN PARTICULAR and not Harvey, as J&P were soo terribly over exposed by their very own dad, and it was starting to have an effect on their behaviour, especially juniors.

Not one of us will know what Jett's face looks like right now. That picture was months and months ago and he hasn't been seen face on since.

I disagree about posting pictures on twitter. Lots of people, famous or not post pics of their life, and that includes family, kids etc. just because her ex **** out every aspect of his and his kids lives shouldn't mean that she, like any other parent can't post sweet,happy, cute pics etc to her followers. And without sounding like a broken record, she doesn't get paid for that. It's not very often she post twitter pics of the kids, and on the rare occasions that she does, at least it's not via her own personal tv channel, a la PA . All website traffic hits, are good websites traffic hits, after all. :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Ok, so they are as bad as each other in the desperate fame **** stakes.

Whatever next, as link to show the Pope is a Catholic?

Can't help you as far as the Pope is concerned Blondie, but this might go some way towards pointing you in the right direction.
    ;-)

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8113/8686324492_54814be3c0_z.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Long time lurker and avid reader of this thread.

Why so much dislike for Pete?
    The way I see it is, he did very well in IACGMOOH apart from marrying the disgusting Jordan. He has a very successful career in TV & Music, he is lovely to his many fans, me being one. He has 3 beautiful children and despite them appearing on his TV programmes they seem very well adjusted. He has a stunning girlfriend who doesn't need to inject herself with poison.

All in all I see a very happy and successful man and think it's very mean to pick on him quite so much.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmbop wrote: »

I think she was mainly talking about junior and princess at that time, and removing them IN PARTICULAR and not Harvey, as J&P were soo terribly over exposed by their very own dad, and it was starting to have an effect on their behaviour, especially juniors.

Not one of us will know what Jett's face looks like right now. That picture was months and months ago and he hasn't been seen face on since.

I disagree about posting pictures on twitter. Lots of people, famous or not post pics of their life, and that includes family, kids etc. just because her ex **** out every aspect of his and his kids lives shouldn't mean that she, like any other parent can't post sweet,happy, cute pics etc to her followers. And without sounding like a broken record, she doesn't get paid for that. It's not very often she post twitter pics of the kids, and on the rare occasions that she does, at least it's not via her own personal tv channel, a la PA . All website traffic hits, are good websites traffic hits, after all. :D

Is there really any need to be so rude to other posters, when they do not agree with your pov.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And they have also been picked up by the mirror and other tabloids and been published as intended but the phrase ending in wind applies :)
    Forum Member

I agree:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jungle gym wrote: »

The way I see it is, he did very well in IACGMOOH apart from marrying the disgusting Jordan. He has a very successful career in TV & Music, he is lovely to his many fans, me being one. He has 3 beautiful children and despite them appearing on his TV programmes they seem very well adjusted. He has a stunning girlfriend who doesn't need to inject herself with poison.

All in all I see a very happy and successful man and think it's very mean to pick on him quite so much.:(

It's funny how we all see things so differently, see - I find peter andre far more disgusting than I find katie price.

It depends on what you class as successful I suppose and how you managed to get to that level of 'successful' and who you've shafted along the way to get there.

He has two beautiful children who are half his ex wife's DNA. I personally think it's impossible to tell if the kids are well adjusted without knowing them personally.

As for picking on a grown man, think it's more a case of a group of his peers expressing an opinion on his continual pimping out of his children for fame and money, and his sneaky swipes at his ex wife in order to make himself look better at any given opportunity.

Welcome to the thread, though:)
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Why is she disgusting? That seems a bit extreme. Or rather, if she's disgusting, then surely so is he since he was happy to sell his soul and every aspect of his life along with her for 4/5 years? And is still doing exactly that.

Not everyone feels as you do about either of them. Just saying. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is there really any need to be so rude to other posters, when they do not agree with your pov.

There's really no need to be so sensitive. Sorry if you thought that was rude. Stand by what I said though. Im honestly not fussed if you agree with my pov. And I'm not going to try and change it. Nor will you posting endless posts about KP being a hypocrite ever change mine about Peter Andre. But we're on a thread where your pov is probably going to be in the minority. Why don't you start a peter andre appreciation thread? I think you'd much prefer the replies you got there. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber43 wrote: »
    And they have also been picked up by the mirror and other tabloids and been published as intended but the phrase ending in wind applies :)

Published as intended? :confused:
  • fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's funny how we all see things so differently, see - I find peter andre far more disgusting than I find katie price.

It depends on what you class as successful I suppose and how you managed to get to that level of 'successful' and who you've shafted along the way to get there.

He has two beautiful children who are half his ex wife's DNA. I personally think it's impossible to tell if the kids are well adjusted without knowing them personally.

As for picking on a grown man, think it's more a case of a group of his peers expressing an opinion on his continual pimping out of his children for fame and money, and his sneaky swipes at his ex wife in order to make himself look better at any given opportunity.

BIB appears to contradict your earlier post .... and it was starting to have an effect on their behaviour, especially juniors.
    so which is it?
    Forum Member

Well he does lots of concerts and is the presenter of a very good programme so I think that is successful. Who has he shafted to get there? I think it is down to hard work myself.

As a fan I've watched all his reality programmes and his children do seem well adjusted and very well behaved.
    I have never heard him say anything mean about Jordan. However she is forever making nasty comments about the father of her children and yet Pete still remains dignified.

Thank you for the welcome BTW:)
  • BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It weird, this. She has taken them out of the public eye. The occasional twitter pic or event pic is surely par for the course and expected of zelebs. He, on the other hand, has the kids all over his channel, takes them with him to 'work' and allows them to feature on the front of tabloid rags, so it's not hypocritical to say that as far as exposure goes, he is now the worst offender.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's really no need to be so sensitive. Sorry if you thought that was rude. Stand by what I said though. Im honestly not fussed if you agree with my pov. And I'm not going to try and change it. Nor will you posting endless posts about KP being a hypocrite ever change mine about Peter Andre. But we're on a thread where your pov is probably going to be in the minority. Why don't you start a peter andre appreciation thread? I think you'd much prefer the replies you got there. :)[/QUOTE]

Why dont you refrain from telling other posters what to do, and start debating the thread in a civilised manner
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    Why is she disgusting? That seems a bit extreme. Or rather, if she's disgusting, then surely so is he since he was happy to sell his soul and every aspect of his life along with her for 4/5 years? And is still doing exactly that.

Not everyone feels as you do about either of them. Just saying. :)

She is disgusting! What kind of mother has numerous dads for their children just because they don't want to be alone.

At least Pete has only ever introduced Emily to his children and look at them now, they are a lovely little family.

I wish them all lots of happiness.
    Forum Member
    Bela wrote: »
    It weird, this. She has taken them out of the public eye. The occasional twitter pic or event pic is surely par for the course and expected of zelebs. He, on the other hand, has the kids all over his channel, takes them with him to 'work' and allows them to feature on the front of tabloid rags, so it's not hypocritical to say that as far as exposure goes, he is now the worst offender.

At least Pete spends time with his children!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's really no need to be so sensitive. Sorry if you thought that was rude. Stand by what I said though. Im honestly not fussed if you agree with my pov. And I'm not going to try and change it. Nor will you posting endless posts and KP being a hypocrite ever change mine about Peter Andre. But we're on a thread where your pov is probably going to be in the minority. Why don't you start a peter andre appreciation thread? I think you'd much prefer the replies you got there. :)

Why don't you start a PA non appreciation thread? here's the thing it's a general thread and all are welcome or should be, to air their views and respond to a post made in a general thread....no one is forcing you to 'change your mind', don't respond, it's your right but it's not for you to suggest where others post just because you don't agree....that after all is the essence of a public forum.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BIB appears to contradict your earlier post .... and it was starting to have an effect on their behaviour, especially juniors.
    so which is it?

As I don't know either of them personally, I presume, like most of us I go on things they say in interviews etc

Katie price is on record as saying she made the final decision to remove them from her shows/ photo shoots because junior was was starting to say things like he was famous. There was more to the quote but I can't remember it word for word. If you're really desperate to clarify, you've always got the option of googling it.

That answer your question ok?:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why don't you start a PA non appreciation thread? here's the thing it's a general thread and all are welcome or should be, to air their views and respond to a post made in a general thread....no one is forcing you to 'change your mind', don't respond, it's your right but it's not for you to suggest where others post just because you don't agree....that after all is the essence of a public forum.

I think the title of the thread sort of gives away the essence, feel and tone of the content, don't you? So, to be fair I think it's safe to say this IS the PA non appreciation thread really!:D

Post away here or anywhere else here that takes your fancy fifi. Just surprising that his many ardent supporters haven't got a more permanent and positive place to talk about him here on digital spy, that's all.;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's really no need to be so sensitive. Sorry if you thought that was rude. Stand by what I said though. Im honestly not fussed if you agree with my pov. And I'm not going to try and change it. Nor will you posting endless posts about KP being a hypocrite ever change mine about Peter Andre. But we're on a thread where your pov is probably going to be in the minority. Why don't you start a peter andre appreciation thread? I think you'd much prefer the replies you got there. :)[/QUOTE]

Why dont you refrain from telling other posters what to do, and start debating the thread in a civilised manner

Wasn't telling you what to so. It was a suggestion.:)

Edited just noticed... In a civilised manner?? Eh?? Truly baffled!:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And the camera crew, who, don't forget are like family to junior and princess. So says PA. Quite incredible, really.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He has to spend time with them, how else would he get endless footage for his TV shows;-)

I know the shows have finished but I think there will be a camera in front of the kids as long as they are with him. His channel proves that he just cant keep away from one.

Welcome to the thread:) it can get bumpy at times
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I don't know either of them personally, I presume, like most of us I go on things they say in interviews etc

Katie price is on record as saying she made the final decision to remove them from her shows/ photo shoots because junior was was starting to say things like he was famous. There was more to the quote but I can't remember it word for word. If you're really desperate to clarify, you've always got the option of googling it.

That answer your question ok?:D

Um, Nope...I would take absolutely no heed to Price and her clap trap seeing as these kids have been exposed to random men moving in and being ripped out of their lives as frequent intervals, so I fail to see how this skank has any interest let alone common sense in regards to the children's emotional needs, but hey ho....I mean OMG Junior said he was 'famous' she can't possibly have that seeing as it's 'all about her'.....in a nut shell I don't go along with the school of thought that 'none of us know' unless Price says so.
    I think having an abusive, offensive, foul mouthed, joyless effort of a mother who has to have a man on the go and into the kids home simply for the attention, to spite and for something to fill her grubby books rather more concerning but there you go.
    Forum Member
    And the camera cew, who, don't forget are like family to junior and princess. So says PA. Quite incredible, really.

Well if the camera crew are like family to Pete's children, what's the problem?
    Pete has often said the camera crew are only around for short periods so it's not like they wake up staring into a camera.
This discussion has been closed.