Options

How rude, disrespectful and stupid can Ash be?

124»

Comments

• Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kimbuctoo wrote: »
    Ash is vile ..... I'm surprised he didn't get a warning as well .... the use of the C word is just so low .... he thinks he is better than the others because he is good looking but he's been trading on his looks for far too long in this series.

Toya lost it but she was up against 3 males .... they know she's got a temper so they milked it.

Marlon makes me feel sick .... strutting round in those bathers which just about cover him is not attractive.

I would dearly love Ash to go .... just so as we can hopefully see another of his hissy fits.

Bear in mind that Toya was the first to lose it.

Nobody was angry before her, so you can't blame her anger on the 3 men.

She wanted a ruck & she got one.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bear in mind that Toya was the first to lose it.

Nobody was angry before her, so you can't blame her anger on the 3 men.

She wanted a ruck & she got one.

THAT is what she does, continually!! raises her voice, talks over others and dosent listen, tells THEM to calm down when SHE is the one shouting, I want her OUT because I cant take any more of her stupid arguments and her sh1t stirring!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,444
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He cannot see beyond his own eyelids. Complete and utter plank.
    :D:D:D

He was also up for eviction last week, it hasn't dawned on him yet that no-one likes him
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    Oh I totally agree. Toya's absolutely awful, but Ash also is awful and actually brings next to nothing to the show. He is and is arguably worse than the shouty 'calme the f*** down' one. :D.

Due to the voting demographic and lack of objectivity I would be genuinely amazed if Ash goes over her, I agree. He should be out first chance, but I can't see it.

Well, I can see your's and TT's points - if you'd rather the awful Toya stayed over the awful (in a different way) Ash then fair enough. Personally I find Toya's brand of awfulness more grating.

But, I do take issue with your implication that, but for the 'anti-woman' bias, Ash would go over her - as if the only reason anyone would want Toya out over him is because she's a woman. You've already acknowledged she's a horrible person over two weeks, so why do you find it so difficult to believe that other people might find that reason enough to want her out?
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Well, I can see your's and TT's points - if you'd rather the awful Toya stayed over the awful (in a different way) Ash then fair enough. Personally I find Toya's brand of awfulness more grating.

But, I do take issue with your implication that, but for the 'anti-woman' bias, Ash would go over her - as if the only reason anyone would want Toya out over him is because she's a woman. You've already acknowledged she's a horrible person over two weeks, so why do you find it so difficult to believe that other people might find that reason enough to want her out?

For my part I think it's just the awful unfairness and predictability of it all but like I said it's maybe apples and pears with Ash and Toya so possibly doesn't help to prove this point. However, if it was apples and apples it would still be female out first.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member

I don't- I am merely saying year in year out there is a huge bias. Huge. Toya has indeed made a rod for her own back but I still maintain blokes like Ash will have many a forum member/ BB viewer make excuses for them/ have selective memories, whereas certain types of women HM will be punished to the Nth degree if they commit an identical or even much lesser 'crime'. (alas it's rarely identical so like for like comparisons are of course hard)

One could argue that the ignoramus that is Toya is all mouth and little substance whilst Ash's attitude to women is actually indicative of much wider societal problems and so arguably 'worse' to encourage or condone.

Toya's a bad example as she is so much of a nightmare herself I agree.

If Ash was up against the Kimbot, or Ashleigh, that would be a better example of where you would see the slummy mummy/ tween type voters try and magnify anything to do with the woman in a negative light, whilst making excuses for Ash's somewhat more indefensible actions because he's a bloke and moderately attractive to some people.

It is what it is and is so god damn predictable. The 'resistance' is growing though...:cool:
  • Options
    MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kimbuctoo wrote: »
    Ash is vile ..... I'm surprised he didn't get a warning as well .... the use of the C word is just so low .... he thinks he is better than the others because he is good looking but he's been trading on his looks for far too long in this series.

Toya lost it but she was up against 3 males .... they know she's got a temper so they milked it.

Marlon makes me feel sick .... strutting round in those bathers which just about cover him is not attractive.

I would dearly love Ash to go .... just so as we can hopefully see another of his hissy fits.

Is there any evidence of this, or are you just saying it because he is good looking?
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    But it does need putting into context when you've got people banging the drum for Toya and arguing that Ash should go over her for 'vile comments', when Toya's behaviour has been terrible, and much, much worse even than Ash's.

I hope my op didn't say Ash has to go before Toya. I just wanted to point my dislike for Ash.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope my op didn't say Ash has to go before Toya. I just wanted to point my dislike for Ash.

I think Ash has to go before Toya . Toya brings drama, tension, and Hilarity! Ash brings ..... Hmm...... Naff all! He's boring, he's Helens sidekick, he spends most conversation discussing sluts and his lack thereof. YAWN!

I'm not living with Toya, I don't give a stuff about her upsetting people in the house. I want OTT I want angst and drama. If I wanted to watch sunbathers I'd go to the beach.
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    adwalton wrote: »
    He's so thick that he just couldn't get it that neither Toya nor Matthew nominated him, and even if they hadn't vetoed his nominations, he would still have been up. He was nominated by three other HMs.

Not necessarily ,if they had Veoted 3 different H/MS then Ash,Steven and Winston Could've all escaped being up
  • Options
    Steph_CuckowSteph_Cuckow Posts: 539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you really think any of them are friends in there? They are all in it for themselves. Ash is an obnoxious big-headed man. I hope he goes on Friday but I suspect the GBP will vote Toya out because she is the female.

Anyway, it wasn't just Toya it was Stephen do, it was a joint decision.

No the only real friendship i can see is Winston n Marlon although i do believe Mark likes Matt but dont think Matt feels the same same with Danielle and Ashleigh i think Danielle geniunely likes Ashleigh but there is something about Ashleigh i really dont like for someone so young she looks and sounds so bitter n nasty
  • Options
    JJ69JJ69 Posts: 1,566
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He said last night he couldn't believe that more people picked up the phone to vote for Marlon than they did for him....delusional or what??!! :o
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JJ69 wrote: »
    He said last night he couldn't believe that more people picked up the phone to vote for Marlon than they did for him....delusional or what??!! :o

That was so unbelievably arrogant!
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    That was so unbelievably arrogant!

arrogance is one his middle names, the others are "boring" and "****":cool: