Pizza Hut open tomorrow night?

2»

Comments

• Options
    KBBJKBBJ Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bring back the "art" of home cooking from raw ingredients. :D

I do with most other stuff. I just happen to be really crap with pizza and can't be arsed improving. Not while Iceland's flogging nice ones cheap.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Make sure you print a few of these out too! ;)

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/deals/cheap-restaurant-deals#ph241
  • Options
    rache_rache_ Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    pizza hut shut at 9 tomorrow - well they do in wigan
  • Options
    dean wellsdean wells Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pizzas are very nice i get supermarket ones usually,but pizahut make nice pizzas i agree .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KBBJ wrote: »
    Order a Domino's instead. Far superior.

I love Dominos, though they are so pricey I only have one as a very special treat.

I had a pizza in Pizza Hut once that was undercooked and made me feel sick. Never eaten anything from their chain since.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    But this is a forum for general discussion of topics that concern us all :confused:

Well, I hardly needed advice did I?! Where else would I put it?
    You could have just rung them and asked!

As I said in my original post, they weren't open at that time, so I was trying my luck to see if anyone could help on here. :rolleyes:
    Is Pizza Hut open?

Are banks open?

Is Facebook down?

I think there should be a competition to see who can post the daftest question

Daft question, or just a simple enquiry? Why is it daft just because I wanted to know if Pizza Hut would shut early on NYE? Considering I want to order Pizza Hut tomorrow night, I thought it was quite a sensible question to ask.
    Unfortunately people are unable to find out anything for themselves without starting a thread....:eek:

Right, so no-one is allowed to post a thread asking anything? We have to find everything out for ourselves? Despite the fact I'd already looked up the times, and was going to ring them when they opened, it's such a problem that I simply wanted to see if anyone on here knew.

And yes I am well aware that there wasn't really any need for me to reply to all these comments, but the rudeness of them all has really irked me. It does baffle me why some people comment on a thread, if they only have something rude to say, or only want to mock the OP. However, thank you to the few who did answer me seriously. I will enjoy my pizza tomorrow night!!!
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »

Right, so no-one is allowed to post a thread asking anything? We have to find everything out for ourselves? Despite the fact I'd already looked up the times, and was going to ring them when they opened, it's such a problem that I simply wanted to see if anyone on here knew.

And yes I am well aware that there wasn't really any need for me to reply to all these comments, but the rudeness of them all has really irked me. It does baffle me why some people comment on a thread, if they only have something rude to say, or only want to mock the OP. However, thank you to the few who did answer me seriously. I will enjoy my pizza tomorrow night!!!

How do you think we all coped when there was no internet/DS to rely on?

We picked up the phone!

Its hardly rocket science is it.

Sheesh....some people cannot function without starting a thread and asking advice on what to have for breakfast lately!
  • Options
    InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum police out in force tonight.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How do you think we all coped when there was no internet/DS to rely on?

We picked up the phone!

Its hardly rocket science is it.

Sheesh....some people cannot function without starting a thread and asking advice on what to have for breakfast lately!

How many times do I have to say it before you understand? The store was shut when I started this thread, and I just wanted to see if anyone knew before I did ring when they opened.

A simple question, and all it needed was a simple answer, not the rude replies you've given.

And I hate it when people throw that into the mix. If I didn't have the internet, I wouldn't use it. But I do, so I did. Why is that such a problem? If you have such a problem with people asking a simple question on an internet forum, then why use it yourself?!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How many times do I have to say it before you understand? The store was shut when I started this thread, and I just wanted to see if anyone knew before I did ring when they opened.

A simple question, and all it needed was a simple answer, not the rude replies you've given.

And I hate it when people throw that into the mix. If I didn't have the internet, I wouldn't use it. But I do, so I did. Why is that such a problem? If you have such a problem with people asking a simple question on an internet forum, then why use it yourself?!
    Your Pizza Hut must be a very small one not to be open at 4pm. Mine is open from 11am until about midnight.

And why couldnt you have just waited until it DID open? You're not eating until tomorrow night!

It just gets very tiresome with all these threads asking what time this opens, what time that opens......

Good job the schools go back next week
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    But this is a forum for general discussion of topics that concern us all :confused:

Not everyone will find every topic interesting or useful. If you are not interested in something, then you should probably just ignore it.
  • Options
    j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    Your Pizza Hut must be a very small one not to be open at 4pm. Mine is open from 11am until about midnight.

And why couldnt you have just waited until it DID open? You're not eating until tomorrow night!

It just gets very tiresome with all these threads asking what time this opens, what time that opens......

It's such a shame you have to put up with such tiresome people. It must be terrible being you.
  • Options
    mrkite77mrkite77 Posts: 5,386
    Forum Member
    KBBJ wrote: »
    Order a Domino's instead. Far superior.

Papa Johns.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    j4Rose wrote: »
    It's such a shame you have to put up with such tiresome people. It must be terrible being you.

Its very tiresome sometimes :D
  • Options
    wildehavanawildehavana Posts: 1,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    However, thank you to the few who did answer me seriously. I will enjoy my pizza tomorrow night!!!

You enjoy it Shelley and sod the lot of 'em

But remember that you will pay about 5 times what it is worth :):)
  • Options
    TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are both nasty and expensive. I make my own.

That's because you're perfect.
  • Options
    TommyGavin76TommyGavin76 Posts: 17,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Go to a proper italian not pizza hut.

What if they don't have a 'proper' Italian local to them?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No, it's quite a fair size. But it opened at 4.30 yesterday, and now you have a problem with that too?

As I said, I thought I'd try my luck BEFORE I did ring them when they opened. Why do you have such a hard time understanding that, and why do you have such a problem with that as well?

Then don't open the thread, don't read it and don't reply! It's quite simple. I just wanted to know something, as if we don't get Pizza Hut tonight, I'll have to go out and get some food in, so I wanted to know in advance, hence why I asked yesterday.

You have no idea how old I am, so making a dig suggesting I'm some stupid school kid is a bit stupid. What a shame that I've got two weeks of holiday from WORK as of next week, so you're stuck with me :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    How do you start a thread???

You start a thread to ask how. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, it's quite a fair size. But it opened at 4.30 yesterday, and now you have a problem with that too?

As I said, I thought I'd try my luck BEFORE I did ring them when they opened. Why do you have such a hard time understanding that, and why do you have such a problem with that as well?

Then don't open the thread, don't read it and don't reply! It's quite simple. I just wanted to know something, as if we don't get Pizza Hut tonight, I'll have to go out and get some food in, so I wanted to know in advance, hence why I asked yesterday.

You have no idea how old I am, so making a dig suggesting I'm some stupid school kid is a bit stupid. What a shame that I've got two weeks of holiday from WORK as of next week, so you're stuck with me :rolleyes:

Enjoy your pizza
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 423
    Forum Member
    Do you think my local chip shops open on NYE...it is friday after all ?
  • Options
    Red OkktoberRed Okktober Posts: 10,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You enjoy it Shelley and sod the lot of 'em
    They might not be open though :D

I'm looking forward to finding out whether the OP got her pizza (full details of toppings & side-orders please) or had to 'get some food in'...the suspense is killing me
  • Options
    MarieHMarieH Posts: 1,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    open until 8pm round here
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They might not be open though :D

I'm looking forward to finding out whether the OP got her pizza (full details of toppings & side-orders please) or had to 'get some food in'...the suspense is killing me

Just to annoy you, I won't tell you :p