Options

X Factor Uk Age Limit

EpicEastendersEpicEastenders Posts: 1,446
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just wondering on the age? I know it's 16 but for example:

In 2011, the open audition was March 10th. I was 15. However, I would of been 16 on the 25th of March. So therefore I would of been 16 when it was the judges auditions, would they of accepted me?

Sorry this is a tad random, i've just always wondered!

Comments

• Options
    PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In 2011, the open audition was March 10th. I was 15. However, I would of been 16 on the 25th of March. So therefore I would of been 16 when it was the judges auditions, would they of accepted me?

There has to be a limit...and Louis & Sharon have passed theirs
  • Options
    TreewatcherTreewatcher Posts: 1,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Personally speaking I think the age should be 17+. Anyone younger than that will be forever under so much stress and they may regret entering the competition and not be able to deal with rejection. I get sick of the judges picking very young people in the boot-camp and then saying they are too immature or whatever - therefore taking a place away from a decent act for someone in their eayly 20s for example.