Sunita lives so thats means the mysterious 4th victim has to be....

David WrightDavid Wright Posts: 4,013
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Peter or Rita!

Take your pick.

I vote Rita.

Comments

• emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I think Rita will die.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    Hopefully none of them :(

Did Nick manage to get out? Could be him..
  • Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't be so sure with Sunita, it wouldn't be the first time someone has made it out then died.

I'd say it's either Sunita, Peter, Rita or Ciaran.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could be Rita
  • casa_novacasa_nova Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    Or Kylie who suddenly turns up tonight - who goes into a the shop to get her son. Her son survives and so does Rita as she passes him to Becky & Steve and the building goes down.

Prompts a proper storyline where they have to go through court to adopt him!

I stuck £20 on Kylie at 23/1 at skybet a sec ago - smart money should be going on her quick before her odds plumet.

Anthony Cotton did confirm on the live episode someone goes inside to rescue someone. And Peter is out.

Little Zac is the only one left trapped somewhere probably in the shop with Rita. But Rita definitely will get out with Steve and Becky and Kylie will rescue Zac only for Kylie to have the roof collapse on her and die.

Can see it a mile off!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    Spoilers say "a dying man makes a last wish" or something like that so I reckon it's Peter who dies but marries Leanne before popping his clogs.
  • CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    casa_nova wrote: »
    Or Kylie - who goes into a building to get her son. Her son survives as she passes him to Becky & Steve and the building goes down.

I stuck £20 on Kylie at 23/1 at skybet a sec ago - smart money should be going on her quick before her odds plumet.

Anthony Cotton did confirm on the live episode someone goes inside to rescue someone. And Peter is out.

Little Zac is the only one left trapped somewhere probably in the shop with Rita. But Rita definitely will get out with Steve and Becky and Kylie will rescue Zac only for Kylie to have the roof collapse on her and die.

Can see it a mile off!

His name is Max.
  • casa_novacasa_nova Posts: 5,757
    Forum Member
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    His name is Max.

Zac Max does it matter. Why bring back Kylie unless she doesn't die. Bring massive adoption storyline for Steve and Becky then.
  • ClassicsGuyClassicsGuy Posts: 751
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or Kylie - who goes into a building to get her son. Her son survives as she passes him to Becky & Steve and the building goes down.

Can see it a mile off!

I've heard Sally goes in to try and rescue Molly, and Molly tells her about the affair and the baby being Kevin's before she dies.
  • tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or ashley gives claire his blessing to go to france - we cant loose peter we just cant hes the next generation of Barlow and frankly Im not having it so there!!
  • Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    I did think Kylie would die up until this week. Next weeks spoilers makes it clear Becky pays Kylie off again. Kylie isn't going to die, sadly. And she has Max.
  • soupnazisoupnazi Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon 'dying man' IS Peter...but then he miraculously pulls through just when you assume he'll die.

I'd now go for Fiz's premature baby as death #4
  • David WrightDavid Wright Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I suspect she's got Max and wants more money. The final death will be someone big and surprising - IMO.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't see the four characters being anyone other than Charlotte, Rita, Ashley and Molly.

I'm gutted about Rita and Molly but I've always thought Molly would 100% be one of the four so I've accepted it. Rita, though? Never expected it :(:cry::(:cry::(

Always disliked Ashley and Charlotte so glad about those dying :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zac Max does it matter. Why bring back Kylie unless she doesn't die. Bring massive adoption storyline for Steve and Becky then.

He looks like a Zac
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or Kylie who suddenly turns up tonight - who goes into a the shop to get her son. Her son survives and so does Rita as she passes him to Becky & Steve and the building goes down.

Can see it a mile off!

Sorry but you just lost your money cos Becky goes to meet kylie to give her the money stole from the safe in the corner shop!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it's a fireman who dies?
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter, Rita, Sunita - it rhymes! It's like they did it on purpose.I'd prefer to see the back of Mr Wifebeata.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Barlow marries Leanne so she get's Simon, and then he dies.
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter Barlow marries Leanne so she get's Simon, and then he dies.

Peter can't die. I don't want Simon orphaned and left to that cheating, negligent hussy! Probably with Pob Tilsley as a stepdad! It would be the worst storyline ever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23
    Forum Member
    I think when it says Sally goes to save a friend it will be Rita and not Molly she goes to. Maybe Nick comes out and mentions that Rita wasn't going out and then Sally goes to the remains of the kabin.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought the reveal about Leanne and Nick having an affair would be a big s/l, if they kill Peter off it would all seem a bit pointless.
  • walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    Based on the last two episodes, it seems we can rule out:
    Lloyd
    Jason
    Simon
    The other kids
    Sunita
    Ciaran
    Cheryl
    Chris

So perhaps the death will be Rita... in a way I hope so because at least if it's her the fourth death won't be a cop-out and will shock everyone.
  • jonparadisejonparadise Posts: 6,057
    Forum Member
    Is. Charlotte, Dead?
  • David WrightDavid Wright Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think when it says Sally goes to save a friend it will be Rita and not Molly she goes to. Maybe Nick comes out and mentions that Rita wasn't going out and then Sally goes to the remains of the kabin.

I think Sallly will go to Molly. Molly is being crushed in such a way that when she's released she'll bleed out and die almost instantly. They'll bring Sally in sit with her as she's really the only one left that could really be classed as Molly's friend. On her death bed Molly will tell Sally about her affair with Kev.

Again, all IMO.