Options

Perez, the hypocrite.

SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know I am really late posting this but I only just remembered so forgive me! The whole blow out during the fairy tale story in the garden the other night when Perez was having a go at Katie about her breaking up a marriage...

When Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston broke up because of him having an affair with Angelina Jolie whilst most of the media was Team Jen Perez was Team Angelina in a BIG way! He went after Jennifer Aniston big time, basically mocking her and I think making remarks about her being barren and lots of other fairly nasty stuff. It just seems funny to me that he took such an issue with Katie breaking up a marriage yet he thought Angelina was amazing for doing the exact same thing.

And him being all affronted about Ken and some of his comments, what Ken said is pretty much nothing compared to some of the stuff Perez has spouted on his blog!

Comments

• Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I laughed at Perez last niight manipulating the dafties who want to listen on Katie now taking over.. hes terrified she ll come to the fore and he ll have to crawl into his hole.. the wee moron... BB has made a massive mistake this time by getting rid of Ken , if it was in fact by other housemates threatening... your supposed to be in charge BB. take over and save your face.... yes I know your reading digi spy...:) bring back Ken if he ll listen to you ..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    Perez is very fickle ..... He will try to stick with the "winning team" ...... I know people who are like that in everyday life and then will switch sides if they think it will benefit them.
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a hypocrite of the highest order. He is such a vile person.
  • Options
    ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perez seems to look for any opportunity to be in the centre of a drama and have the focus on him. I doubt being fair and consistent enters his mind when such opportunities arise.
  • Options
    calamitycalamity Posts: 12,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kissng a dummy hare says it all..
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    Whys he even in there....not like he needs the money or a boost of his carreer.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/perez-hilton-net-worth/
  • Options
    ArtieArtie Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    Whys he even in there....not like he needs the money or a boost of his carreer.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/perez-hilton-net-worth/
    Because he covets what he looks at? Celebrity!
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artie wrote: »
    Perez seems to look for any opportunity to be in the centre of a drama and have the focus on him. I doubt being fair and consistent enters his mind when such opportunities arise.

Exactly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    calamity wrote: »
    I laughed at Perez last niight manipulating the dafties who want to listen on Katie now taking over.. hes terrified she ll come to the fore and he ll have to crawl into his hole.. the wee moron... BB has made a massive mistake this time by getting rid of Ken , if it was in fact by other housemates threatening... your supposed to be in charge BB. take over and save your face.... yes I know your reading digi spy...:) bring back Ken if he ll listen to you ..

From what I remember, I feel so bad for admitting this right now but urgh, forgive me and my youth guys!

I used to read his blog back in the day when it was really popular, I was very much into American culture and the whole celebrity thing. He was really vile and would turn on people in a second, he was a big Lily Allen fan but then LA called him out for being a bully and he turned on her completely. Posting stuff about her looks, then when she had her miscarriage he blamed it on her by saying she caused it by taking drugs, drinking etc. I stopped reading because he started to get nastier and nastier as time went on and I realised I was helping him to be 'famous' by clicking on his site.

Anyway, I still read other blogs and his whole 'turning over a new leaf' thing started because he had been slagging off the Black Eyed Peas, in particular Fergie on his blog, calling her FUGLY and trashing her looks, making fun of her past drug issues. He ended up going to an awards ceremony where the BEP's were performing and Will.I.Am. confronted him about what he'd said about Fergie. It turned into a big argument and Perez called Will.I.Am a ****. The BEP's manager then punched him and Perez did this video diary crying and saying how unfair it was, how hurt he was etc.

Basically, what I get from it is, he is brave when hiding behind a computer screen but when someone confronts him over his comments/behaviour he can't handle it. I know it was wrong for him to be physically assaulted but he went after so many people but when they stuck up for themselves he didn't like it one bit. He can dish it out but he can't take it, which is why he started crying hysterically the other night when everyone turned on him for his behaviour.

Yep, like I said, apologies for the long post and knowing so much about his past history....I am going to hide in a corner now!
  • Options
    SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    calamity wrote: »

I really hope Katie is up for next eviction (I know she'll be safe) when Katie gets massive cheers from the crowd & to see the look on Perez & Nadia's face when they realise they've called it so wrong :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »
    I really hope Katie is up for next eviction (I know she'll be safe) when Katie gets massive cheers from the crowd & to see the look on Perez & Nadia's face when they realise they've called it so wrong :D

I found it hilarious when he was moaning to Nadia about it now becoming 'The Katie Show' once Ken had gone. I think he's utterly convinced that Katie is now the most hated person in the house in the eyes of the public so he's going to do whatever he can to bring her down to be seen as some sort of hero. It's also funny how he was saying to Nadia about Keith really wanting to win, I think it's pretty clear that out of everyone HE is the one absolutely desperate to win at all costs.

His career in the States isn't doing well because he's hacked so many people off and a lot of his celebrity friends have abandoned him, the big one being Lady GaGa so now he's trying to kickstart a career here.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    SwanGirl wrote: »

Basically, what I get from it is, he is brave when hiding behind a computer screen but when someone confronts him over his comments/behaviour he can't handle it. I know it was wrong for him to be physically assaulted but he went after so many people but when they stuck up for themselves he didn't like it one bit. He can dish it out but he can't take it, which is why he started crying hysterically the other night when everyone turned on him for his behaviour.

Yep, like I said, apologies for the long post and knowing so much about his past history....I am going to hide in a corner now!

It was a great post, no need to apologise. :)

In your description of Perez above, you could substitute the word "Katie" and it'd still work. I'm fascinated watching their rivalry because they both seem clueless about the fact that at the core, a place they can't access, each one is a reflection of the other. Both have made a living and a name out of mocking and judging others. Both like being centre of attention.

Where they're different, and what they use consciously as criticisms to disguise the whole projection thing, is he's loud and neurotic, while she's calmer and doesn't give a crap what people think of her. I reckon he probably envies her toughness while loathing her judgmentalness (the thing he doesn't want to see in himself). And I think she envies his higher status and showbiz buddies (because she's a showbiz pariah and a joke) but loathes his loudness and need to be centre of attention (the thing she doesn't want to see in herself).
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From what I remember, I feel so bad for admitting this right now but urgh, forgive me and my youth guys!

I used to read his blog back in the day when it was really popular, I was very much into American culture and the whole celebrity thing. He was really vile and would turn on people in a second, he was a big Lily Allen fan but then LA called him out for being a bully and he turned on her completely. Posting stuff about her looks, then when she had her miscarriage he blamed it on her by saying she caused it by taking drugs, drinking etc. I stopped reading because he started to get nastier and nastier as time went on and I realised I was helping him to be 'famous' by clicking on his site.

Anyway, I still read other blogs and his whole 'turning over a new leaf' thing started because he had been slagging off the Black Eyed Peas, in particular Fergie on his blog, calling her FUGLY and trashing her looks, making fun of her past drug issues. He ended up going to an awards ceremony where the BEP's were performing and Will.I.Am. confronted him about what he'd said about Fergie. It turned into a big argument and Perez called Will.I.Am a ****. The BEP's manager then punched him and Perez did this video diary crying and saying how unfair it was, how hurt he was etc.

You're spot on. I used to read his blog too (I blame it on being an impressionable youth!) so am fully clued up on the type of vile person he is. He can give it, but can't take it.

On the mention of the will.i.am/BEP situation, the fact as a gay man he can throw around the word **** as an insult, says all you need to know about him. As does his incsessant need to out gay celebrities who aren't comfortable with or ready to be so public with their sexuality yet.
  • Options
    hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member

Very good post.

But definitely hide in a corner and write 1000 lines "I am sorry I looked at Perez Hilton's site" :p:)
  • Options
    purplesky99purplesky99 Posts: 1,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like Perez, but I'm going on how he is in the house. Yes, he is loud, self centred and a bit annoying, but he is also weirdly likeable.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    you guys take him to serious, yes hes a completely of his head but its so great to watch
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I quite like Perez, but I'm going on how he is in the house. Yes, he is loud, self centred and a bit annoying, but he is also weirdly likeable.

I agree. There's a vulnerable neediness and warmth about him that I find endearing. I can see all the reasons why he's unpopular on DS but I like him in spite of it.
  • Options
    RoadRoverRoadRover Posts: 184
    Forum Member
    If I saw Perez on fire in the street...I'm not sure I'd look for water...
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    My husband hates anything reality based. The only show he will watch is celebrity jungle.

But last night he watched CBB . Now he hasnt got a clue who any of the people are bless him lol... After 15 mins he said whos that? meaning Perez so I told him and he said dont like him okkkkk....then another 10 mins and he said whos that? meaning Katie....then he says I like her she tells it like it is !!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing lol
  • Options
    ARYMARYM Posts: 1,144
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the word to describe Perez is ODIOUS
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,553
    Forum Member
    RoadRover wrote: »
    If I saw Perez on fire in the street...I'm not sure I'd look for water...

I would not be looking either.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nasty, spiteful piece of work. He's just a disgusting human being.
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skyrah wrote: »

When this happens, I will be so happy that I'll not be returning to Britain again. I wouldn't want to ever step foot in a country that would support and cheer for a thing like Katie.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Pleases someone else has noticed Nadia. Is she looking for a job as an agony aunt ? She seems to think she is the only negotiator in the house and is poking in her nose into everybody's business. Used to like her but can't stand her now.
  • Options
    johnanjohnan Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    Nasty, spiteful piece of work. He's just a disgusting human being.

Exactly.

Why do we have watch such awful people.

I wish BB would stop enrolling misfit freaks just to keep those who need to be easily amused happy with their totally abnormal behaviour.

It is not funny, amusing or uplifting watching him.

He is a sad individual.