Options

WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2011 Roster Revealed!

Comments

• Options
    Lith66Lith66 Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    I remember last year i paid full price for the game and after a month its was £24.99 so I don't wanna get con again.

But i gotta to admit the bret hart edition does look as you get free dvd.

The Christian storyline looks good.

I wonder if they have a free hd wrestlemania match in it this year as 2009 had the undertaker vs edge but 2010 had none
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know if you buy the normal SVR edition do you still get to play as Bret Hart or is it simply only on the hitman version.
  • Options
    Wayne814Wayne814 Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bob2005 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you buy the normal SVR edition do you still get to play as Bret Hart or is it simply only on the hitman version.

He's exclusive to the Hitman version.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That settles it then Hitman version it is.
  • Options
    gerry dgerry d Posts: 12,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So do you need to download the Hitman Character?.It's just that i don't have my Xbox set up for Xbox Live.
  • Options
    jdog55jdog55 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    I ordered the special Lord of Darkness edition of SVR 11 from play.com. You get the WWE Unforgiven 2007 DVD,Undertaker art card and The Ministry Of Darkness in-game costume. Also the SVR 11 Case is a special edition Undertaker one:

http://www.play.com/Games/PlayStation3/4-/16436767/WWE-SmackDown-Vs-Raw-2011-The-Lord-Of-Darkness-Edition/Product.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder what you get with the Randy Orton special edition. I'm still thinking of getting the Bret Hart one but seeing Taker in the Ministry of Darkness costume again is tempting plus you get the free Unforgiven DVD which is good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read a while back that the No Mercy 2007 dvd,An Orton exclusive art card & an Orton 3pk alternate attire (T-Shirt,Suit & Refs Outfit) would be included in the Viper edition of the game.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't you just copy Randy Orton and put him in a suit or ref shirt. I still think the Hitman version will be the best option.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still going for the Hitman version. I'd rather have an extra character to play as rather then extra attires.
  • Options
    vampirekvampirek Posts: 4,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RVD being unveiled for this game has to go down as one of the biggest shocks in the games history.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently the exclusive attires for Undertaker and Randy Orton versions of the game, are unlockable anyway in the game so there isn't any need to buy the Undertaker or Orton version of the game.

Suprised at RVD being in the game considering he's been in TNA for awhile now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone should make a WWE vs TNA game ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alternative attires for Edge & Christian in the game - Los Conquistadores
  • Options
    darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone should make a WWE vs TNA game ;)

Sadly the video game rights of TNA are owned by Midway. So unless THQ can strike a deal with them or buy them out, I can't see it happening. Besides, do you really think that Vince would allow it :rolleyes:.

Great idea if it did happen tho :D.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That would be the ultimate dream wrestling game the only thing missing would be the No Mercy N64 gameplay then it really would be something. Sadly it will probably never happen as Vince doesn't even see TNA as competition so see's no reason to buy them out. Great concept though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Vince McMahon VS Dixie Carter :p

I was reading on the net the other day there's MEANT to be a TNA Impact 2011 coming out next year I'll see if I can find the link.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I heard that they were looking for a new publisher or something.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've had a change of heart. Getting Hitman Edition on PS3 now not Xbox.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bob2005 wrote: »
    That would be the ultimate dream wrestling game the only thing missing would be the No Mercy N64 gameplay then it really would be something. Sadly it will probably never happen as Vince doesn't even see TNA as competition so see's no reason to buy them out. Great concept though.

Just bought that on ebay for a fiver :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It looks like i'll be paying the extra money & buying the Hitman edition.
  • Options
    vampirekvampirek Posts: 4,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's likely that Hitman will be DLC at some point in the future anyways, they have already hinted at that and just look what happened last year with Austin. Clever tactic by THQ to force up the sales.... that and to make more money off the pre-owned market (by that I mean you may only use one copy of the game online before you have to buy another code of them)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just remembered what a great game HCTP was on PS2, such a great roster and good story mode, brilliant game for it's time.
  • Options
    ginockginock Posts: 1,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just ordered the Taker special addition from Play.com for the 360, next friday can't come to soon :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vampirek wrote: »
    It's likely that Hitman will be DLC at some point in the future anyways, they have already hinted at that and just look what happened last year with Austin. Clever tactic by THQ to force up the sales.... that and to make more money off the pre-owned market (by that I mean you may only use one copy of the game online before you have to buy another code of them)

I'm getting the Hitman edition more for the free DVD and stuff you get with it. Was a big fan of Bret Hart back in the day.