Pros for next year?

Gill PGill P Posts: 21,589
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Which professional dancers would you like to be on Strictly next year? My choice of male dancers is as follows:-

Pasha
Kevin
Tristram
Trent
Aljaz

and bring back
Artem
Matthew
Ian

I am thinking about my choices of female dancers.

Comments

• Gill PGill P Posts: 21,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would like Janette, Karen, Joanne, and Natalie. Also perhaps Aliona to be in next year's show.
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy to lose Anton, Janette & Ola.
  • bigaltbigalt Posts: 1,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If what has been reported is true then ditch Anton. Two faced bas###d.
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 3,157
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katya is on ITT with Erin this week - I'd be thrilled if she came back!! And I think Anton was joking so I'm not bothered by what he said.

It would never happen but I'd drop 1 - Karen, 2 - Kevin, 3 - Joanne, in that order of preference, and besides Katya, bring back Ian. I'd keep everybody else, even Brenda, but I'd give him another duffer so I could watch him squirm some more, like an insect stuck to a card with a straight pin :p Make it somebody less sweet though so I don't have to feel sorry for her.

I don't much like him, but I'd rather have Robin than Kevin, so if an 8th guy's needed, it'd be him I guess. Or go across the pond and get a Russian sex god like Dmitry Chaplin or Gleb Savchenko.
  • Guapacha2007Guapacha2007 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they keep all of the current pro dancers for a few more years.
  • backstageonebackstageone Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    I would love to see Trent, Janette, Aljaz and Aliona back next year.
  • luigy39luigy39 Posts: 578
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love to see Trent, Janette, Aljaz and Aliona back next year.

That and bring Anya back :D
  • bendymixerbendymixer Posts: 18,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    katya wont be asked back hopefully

would like anton to go all the rest can stay :))
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keep Karen, Janette, Kristina, Joanne (she deserves another chance with someone a bit better), Aliona and of course the wonderful Natalie. And from the guys keep Tristan, Aljaz, Kevin (to keep Karen), and probably Pasha.

Anton should go, and Brendan if he keeps being as unenthusiastic as he has been so far this year. I'm not a fan of Trent and am indifferent to Iveta. Ola seems likely to leave but I wouldn't mind her staying.

I'd have Matt Cutler, Ian and Anya back :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    as much as I love Ian and Matts dancing think they wont be back on show - Anya does stuff in the USA so may not get her back especially if she is involved with SYTYCD again
  • kayceekaycee Posts: 12,047
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keep Karen, Janette, Kristina, Joanne (she deserves another chance with someone a bit better), Aliona and of course the wonderful Natalie. And from the guys keep Tristan, Aljaz, Kevin (to keep Karen), and probably Pasha.

Anton should go, and Brendan if he keeps being as unenthusiastic as he has been so far this year. I'm not a fan of Trent and am indifferent to Iveta. Ola seems likely to leave but I wouldn't mind her staying.

I'd have Matt Cutler, Ian and Anya back :)

Unlikely to happen. Without looking up their exact ages I think both Matt and Ian would be approaching their mid-forties by the time the 2015 show starts.

Would be happy to see Anton not asked back, and also Janette, her ballroom is dreadful, and her teaching of the Latin dances not a lot better.

Of this years newbies, I'd only keep Trent.
  • Angela FAngela F Posts: 3,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like the line up to be as follows:-

MALES
    Aljaz
    Kevin
    Pasha
    Tristan
    Trent
    Robin

ditch both Anton and Brendan and bring in two younger new dancers.

FEMALES
    Natalie
    Karen
    Janette
    Kristina
    Joanne

ditch both Ola (if she has not already decided to go) and Aliona and bring back Erin and either Katya, Anya or Flavia.
  • aimeeaimee1000aimeeaimee1000 Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We need some hunks back in the male line up.:)

Robin, Artem my absolute favourite missed him so much this year.:(

Please,please don't bring back Kevin his sister Joanne or Karen come to that just cannot abide those three,

Otherwise most of the males can stay.As for the females already named the two I would ask to leave.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    would be quite happy if Robin doesnt come back havent missed him this year at all

would like some new blood but NOT from burn the floor or SYTYCD
  • FuddFudd Posts: 166,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Male Professionals
    Aljaz Skorjanec
    Brendan Cole
    James Jordan
    Kevin Clifton
    Pasha Kovalev
    Trent Whiddon
    Tristian McManus
    Vincent Simone

Female Professionals
    Aliona Vilani
    Flavia Cacace
    Iveta Lukosiute
    Joanne Clifton
    Kristina Rihanoff
    Natalie Lowe
    Ola Jordan
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they are good choices fudd
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would lose Anton / Brendan / Ola / Aliona.

Brendan / Anton are looking too old now IMO. Ola for James Jordan reasons. Aliona as she is not likable.
  • guestofsethguestofseth Posts: 5,303
    Forum Member
    I think the male line up has been great this year so I'd like to keep it exactly as it is, Kevin has been a bit annoying in the past few weeks but he was the same last year - likeable in the first half the series, before grating in the second. Give him a mid-tabler next series and he'll be fine.

As for the women, I'd get rid of Ola, Janette, Joanne and Karen, and replace them with Katya, Anya and Gordana (Trent's wife), meaning 7 female pros to 7 male (I don't see why there needs to be 15) but I can only see Ola leaving out of those four.
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kaycee wrote: »
    Unlikely to happen. Without looking up their exact ages I think both Matt and Ian would be approaching their mid-forties by the time the 2015 show starts.

I never said it would happen, I was talking about what I would want to happen.
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    Male Professionals
    Aljaz Skorjanec
    Brendan Cole
    James Jordan
    Kevin Clifton
    Pasha Kovalev
    Trent Whiddon
    Tristian McManus
    Vincent Simone

Female Professionals
    Aliona Vilani
    Flavia Cacace
    Iveta Lukosiute
    Joanne Clifton
    Kristina Rihanoff
    Natalie Lowe
    Ola Jordan

Love these choices although I would swap Joanne for Katya or Anya.
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Really hope BBC have the balls to get rid of Anton and Ola, yes Anton is popular, but he can also be false at times as well. BBC are never gonna give him a winning pupil so no point in trying. Ola wants to start a new life after SCD anyway and be a parent. Hope the BBC can have the balls to decide to not take em on for next season. :)
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm only choosing 14 for my line up because I dislike having 15.

From the current line up, I'd axe Anton, Pasha, Robin, Kevin, Joanne and Karen.
    I know Robin isn't in the current series, but that was only due to injury... He's still in the running to come back next year, but no thanks.

Pasha's choreography is beyond dull. I really like Kimberley but couldn't support her on the show - her dances were so forgettable. I thought it may have been Kim's fault - lack of personality or something, but the same thing is happening all over again with Caroline. I've always liked Caroline, but how do you support someone when the choreography is just so boring? This key problem is down to Pasha. Not up to the job, mate. Bye.

The Clifton family are taking over and I can't stand the main attraction. Don't mind Joanne or Karen, but their association with Kevin means they've gotta go...

Anton's past it now, will never have a contender because he can't do latin himself - so what's the point? Plenty of personalities on the show - don't need him. Get rid. Brendan's going the same way - constantly avoiding certain dances and, to be honest, this year he looks like he's just going through the motions... He's managed to hold onto his place by the skin of his teeth, but if he's the same next year, I'll be giving him the chop, too.

So, onto my dream 2015 line up:

Aliona
    Kristina
    Janette
    Iveta
    Anya
    Natalie
    Ola

Brendan
    Tristan
    Trent
    Aljaz
    James
    Artem
    Vincent
  • Gill PGill P Posts: 21,589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You will have noticed I left out Robin from my original line-up. I would definitely keep Pasha as he is my favourite since Artem left! I also ditched Brendan and Anton for the reasons mentioned up thread.
  • Collins1965Collins1965 Posts: 13,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really don't want Robin back. I would get rid of Anton, Brendan and Trent and bring back Artem, Vincent and James.

Ladies wise I would drop Janette and Joanne and I think Ola is a goner. I would bring back Flavia, Katya and Erin.
  • clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member
    I would love Aliona to stay but am not sure she will, if she does I hope they give her half a chance and don't fix her up with the series duffer