Options

Absolutely loving Michelle

Comments

• Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is basically what Nadia wants to be, but she has none of the sanctimony. I knew she'd be great from Drag Race, but she's even more fab than i imagined! She's sassy and will take no shit, but she's also so caring and genuinely wants to sort things out without hurting anyone. I think she could give Katie a run for her money if she's shown a lot more, astounding woman <3 She will at least be the third placed fan favourite sassy female. There's less competition for the win now given that Nadia and Perez have f***ed it up.
  • Options
    MargMckMargMck Posts: 24,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she reminds me of Cher

Me too. I can imagine her, Cher and Angelica Houston as sisters.
    Really like her.
  • Options
    Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    She does a podcast with Rupaul called "what's the T?" It's hysterical. I'd love it if she won.
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She does a podcast with Rupaul called "what's the T?" It's hysterical. I'd love it if she won.

Remind me what the T stands for again?
  • Options
    KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    Mastes1 wrote: »
    :blush::blush::blush::(

One of the BEST shows on Telly. Netflix has all 6 seasons right now. Sure it might not be your cuppa tea being about drag queens, but it has everything: drama, tears, fighting, and a love and warmth that most shows could only dream of having!

Love it!
  • Options
    Margo ChanningMargo Channing Posts: 5,240
    Forum Member
    cavalli wrote: »
    Remind me what the T stands for again?

It stands for the truth or the talk.

"Gurrrrrrl I haven't seen you in forever what's the T?"

Just gossiping really
  • Options
    BelaBela Posts: 2,568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It stands for the truth or the talk.

"Gurrrrrrl I haven't seen you in forever what's the T?"

Just gossiping really
    I thought T = Tea, as in gossip.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Mastes1 wrote: »
    What i like about her is that she evaluates situations like tonight and uses COMMON SENSE, something that is severely lacking in the current PC world.
    Sadly, the current world is not very PC at all. Political correctness is, after all, just another term for consideration for other people's feelings, which Michelle has shown admirably. I am rapidly warming to her.
  • Options
    sandfordsandford Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is what Hopkins would like to be.

Instead, Katie's act seems to be very forced and tedious.
  • Options
    chelle6chelle6 Posts: 5,953
    Forum Member
    So far I adore her, she is genuinely accepting of others and interested in understanding people. She is not judgmental and seeks to see the good in everyone rather than wanting to go on the defensive as most BB HMs do. She is easy going and kind, her attitude reminds me of another fav HM of mine Terry Christian.
  • Options
    BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The way she handled Jeremy was perfect and you could tell he just got it completely.

Ranting at him would have caused defensiveness, Michelle broke straight through to him and he got it and it was dealt with in two minutes. The way she handled it showed she'd done it for him and to help and not to get in the mix or for airtime. It was drama free and perfectly pitched.
  • Options
    pinkitspinkits Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    She is a lovely, calm, intelligent, wise lady with a great sense of humour and I would love to see her win.
  • Options
    Geri69Geri69 Posts: 1,801
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't know who she was,but must say,I really like her.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Liked her the minute she entered the house & liking her more & more.

She's so calm & sensible & as I said on another thread, she isn't all about herself, she does seem to want to get to know the others.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With maturity comes wisdom
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    I love her. Never heard of her before. Nadia could learn a lot from this woman.
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »
    The way she handled Jeremy was perfect and you could tell he just got it completely.

Ranting at him would have caused defensiveness, Michelle broke straight through to him and he got it and it was dealt with in two minutes. The way she handled it showed she'd done it for him and to help and not to get in the mix or for airtime. It was drama free and perfectly pitched.

Perfectly put. Michelle is a revelation - totally love her! :)

I haven't watched CBB for many years, watched a little of the opening night, and then tuned in last night to see what all the fuss was about.

I've never heard of Michelle before and thought the way she handled the situation unfolding was inspirational - there should be more Michelles in the world. What a fabulous role model for women of every age.

My new girl crush for sure. :cool:
  • Options
    TheMatrixTheMatrix Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am starting to like her, the others could take a leaf out of her book on how to cope with a situation. She turned kens remarks back onto him very quick,
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    dd68 wrote: »
    With maturity comes wisdom
    Sadly, not always. I give you Ken Morley.
  • Options
    fliqueflique Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard of her before but my favourite for the win so far. Its early days but I hope she is exactly what she seems and that CBB don't decide they prefer someone else and start editing her badly. We all know how they can take remarks out of context and make them sound bad.

Ken of course doesn't need any help he is giving them all they need from the off, coming across as a very unpleasant man. I like Cheggars and hope he features a bit more. Gone right off Nadia.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    She's my fav at the moment, :)
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BMLisa wrote: »

Excellent post and spot on.
  • Options
    Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    I don't think it's necessary to dislike one to like the other. They both handle things differently .....................I like them both.

Same. The house needed both women last night. Nadia gave calm, clear-headed support directly to the upset people and Michelle gave calm, clearheaded advice to both the perpetrators. There was a good balance.

I'm not onboard with comparing the two and saying Michelle is better cos she's not as opinionated as Nadia and stayed more in the background. Both were very grounded and helpful in different ways.
  • Options
    SeymourSeymour Posts: 8,248
    Forum Member
    She's my fav at the moment, :)

Yeah, she is one of my favourites too, as well as Calum .
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandford wrote: »
    She is what Hopkins would like to be.

Instead, Katie's act seems to be very forced and tedious.

Now I've seen more of Katie, her persona is very forced and definitely an act. She'll find it hard to keep it up for a few days let alone weeks.

Michelle, on the other hand, is being herself and is just brilliant. Really hoping we see a lot more of her in the highlights.